Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Being embarassed by the Patriots on a Monday Night isn't a big deal, everyone is due a bad game after playing that well through the first 12 games.

It happened to Atlanta against Carolina on Sunday.

I remember when the Jets got destroyed 45-3 against the Patriots on Monday in 2011 in Foxboro, then came back to Foxboro in the playoffs and beat them.

Don't put much stock in what was a bad game for the Texans. They still have a top 5 defense and a good offense that can run the football.

Those are ingredients to win in the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    LOL Joseph missed like two games, Cushing is the only person yall are missing.
    No team is only missing one guy at this time of year.

vCash
    Who would have guessed this thread would be coming.

And no. I still fear them.

vCash
    Far from being a pretender.......but I blame last night on the jackets!! They look nice though...

vCash
    I'm surprised this hasn't closed yet. This thread is going to end up bad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

vCash
    face it the Texans will never be what the cowboys franchise is and everytime sportscenter is they talk cowboys. Never try to compare the two franchises yall are 5 behind and we have more Hall of Fame players than yall do playoff wins and winning seasons combined. The fact i'm a Cowboys fan is why me and him debate but has nothing to do with the Texans having the easiest schedule in the NFL
    I rofl'd at this because the Houston Texans are a relatively new team. They don't have the history behind them that the Cowboys do because they haven't been around nearly as long as they have. You're being ignorant to even compare the history of the 2 teams.

Secondly, The Cowboys have been practically irrelevant since the 90's. Lastly, the Houston Texans didn't make their schedule they just played it and good teams beat teams they're supposed to beat. That's exactly what they're doing and what you're NOT doing and HAVEN'T been doing for quite a few years now.

Have a g'night.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    face it the Texans will never be what the cowboys franchise is and everytime sportscenter is they talk cowboys. Never try to compare the two franchises yall are 5 behind and we have more Hall of Fame players than yall do playoff wins and winning seasons combined. The fact i'm a Cowboys fan is why me and him debate but has nothing to do with the Texans having the easiest schedule in the NFL
    Leaving the past where it belongs, the Texans are twice the team the Cowboys are now.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash

Houston Texans are pretenders

All I got to say is Troy aikmen yeahhhhh hahahhaha almost 20 years ago bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I kind of agree with this, but then we'd end up will BB in a helicopter trying to fly over random football fields all over the country.
    Big Brother is watching

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    Leaving the past where it belongs, the Texans are twice the team the Cowboys are now.
    This offseason if JJ addresses the O-line and we can get Murray to play 16 games the cowboys won't get beat. Murray is the key to our victory and you Bear fans bring up 1985 ALL THE TIME
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NickGB View Post
    I rofl'd at this because the Houston Texans are a relatively new team. They don't have the history behind them that the Cowboys do because they haven't been around nearly as long as they have. You're being ignorant to even compare the history of the 2 teams.

Secondly, The Cowboys have been practically irrelevant since the 90's. Lastly, the Houston Texans didn't make their schedule they just played it and good teams beat teams they're supposed to beat. That's exactly what they're doing and what you're NOT doing and HAVEN'T been doing for quite a few years now.

Have a g'night.
    Dallas had the best record in the NFL a few years ago and everybody picked them to win the SB
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    The Texans are good, was hoping for another shot at them in the Super Bowl, my then the Bears kind of got exposed. Anyway, not as good as they think-but pretty good.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    Damn. I wish my team was 11-2 and headed to the playoffs. Hell, I wish my team were relevant in anyone's eyes except its own fans.
    Fixed
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567