Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    This is a different team than the one who lost to the Jets.

Belicheck is now using a 5 man front often with linebackers and safety close to the LOS. Wilforks is a load in a 3-4 and now a significant mismatch with a 5 man front. Belicheck is forcing brakdowns on the opponents OL and the opposing QB has make quick decisions while relying on an accurate, short passing game which requires a lot of patience. QB's in this league aren't used to this and CB's are being left one on one without much fear.

The Pats aren't giving up many points anymore and with an offense which scores non-stop with only one TE, I think they're winning it all.
    Thats all well and good.

Point is, everyone wrote the Jets off after that loss, and they rebounded quite well in the playoffs.

One loss doesnt mean too much.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    hahahahaah what a solid thread

City of Brotherly Love

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    Thats all well and good.

Point is, everyone wrote the Jets off after that loss, and they rebounded quite well in the playoffs.

One loss doesnt mean too much.

Well, that's the Evan Roberts "anything can happen" card. Like I explained, the difference in scheme and gap control is significantly different. They're doing this on a weekly basis and not just one game against the Jets. Sure, "anything can happen" but one scenerio has nothing to do with the other.

vCash
    Well, that's the Evan Roberts "anything can happen" card. Like I explained, the difference in scheme and gap control is significantly different. They're doing this on a weekly basis and not just one game against the Jets. Sure, "anything can happen" but one scenerio has nothing to do with the other.
    All I was saying is anything can happen. Writing off the Texans after this game, would be assinine, despite how good New England looks.

Evan Roberts is actually pretty good at his job. Way better than Joe and Carton and IMO Francesa, but a lot of people like him
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash

Houston Texans are pretenders

I was gonna say something smart but all the yalls in this thread has made me as dumb as the Texan that started this jealous hate thread.

Remember everything is bigger in Texas even people *****ing and moaning
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I kind of agree with this, but then we'd end up will BB in a helicopter trying to fly over random football fields all over the country.
    Big Brother is watching

vCash
    Says the cowboys fan....if anything the cowboys have been over rated for too many years to count.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Reading this made my brain hurt

vCash
    Man your dense. All I was saying is anything can happen. Writing off the Texans after this game, would assinine, despite how good New England looks.

Evan Roberts is actually pretty good at his job. Way better than Joe and Carton and IMO Francesa, but a lot of people like him
    Oxymoron as I'm dense and you used "your" incorrectly.

YES, I KNOW - like Evan Roberts says on daily basis "anything can happen". Evan Roberts is a little nerd with zero athletic ability and a wrestling fan first. He and Francesa are on different worlds with Evan tailoring to a bunch of nimrods hoping for a date with Carrie Underwood while popping zits, playing video games and confusing fantasy stats with an actual football acumen. Evan Roberts could win the lottery a few dozen times too. Anything can happen.

vCash
    Oxymoron as I'm dense and you used "your" incorrectly.

YES, I KNOW - like Evan Roberts says on daily basis "anything can happen". Evan Roberts is a little nerd with zero athletic ability and a wrestling fan first. He and Francesa are on different worlds with Evan tailoring to a bunch of nimrods hoping for a date with Carrie Underwood while popping zits, playing video games and confusing fantasy stats with an actual football acumen. Evan Roberts could win the lottery a few dozen times too. Anything can happen.
    Good catch, I usually make that distinction. Having said that, I didnt call out your grammar, I called you out on your bizarre love to argue.

But after your description of Roberts, I think we're done here. That response is just littered with bias and there is no need to take this any further.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    [QUOTE=blacknell;24682368]
    Quote Originally Posted by Benaforce View Post

come on you know i mean season ending injuries don't try that bull crap man. Lets keep it real now you being like my homeboy throwing stuff like that out none of them are the caliber players Dallas is missing. So no its not the samething or even close, Tate is a backup and McCain is no good
    Yeah, those amazingly talented guys we constantly hear about and all their playoff wi. . . . oh, wait. Maybe, just maybe, the record shows that the entire Dallas team isn't composed of superstars with more talent than the rest of the league, and has shown it for, checks calendar, about 20 years.

Hype =/= talent
    I'm going to list ALEC in credits as associate producer of creating horrifying things for us to talk about -John Oliver

People who think the least powerful members of society are responsible for most of its problems are deluded, at best.

vCash
    Good catch, I usually make that distinction. Having said that, I didnt call out your grammar, I called you out on your bizarre love to argue.

But after your description of Roberts, I think we're done here. That response is just littered with bias and there is no need to take this any further.
    You call me dense and I like to argue? Throw a stone and blame others.

Enjoy Evan Roberts - anything can happen - Anything - Anything - lol

Was talking about the Pats scheme which has changed. Countering with "anything can happen" . . . yeah, we know Evan.
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 12-11-2012 at 11:43 AM.

vCash
    Houston Texans are pretenders
    I don't know a pretender from a hole in the snow, but I expect the Indianapolis Colts will be in for a h*** of a game at Reliant Stadium next week.

Now, if they lose a home game (giving them 2 losses in a row) against a rookie QB, regardless of how well he is playing, that causes them to relinquish the number 1 seed, I believe a case could be made using the word "pretender."
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    [QUOTE=Labgrownmangoat;24682656]
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post

Yeah, those amazingly talented guys we constantly hear about and all their playoff wi. . . . oh, wait. Maybe, just maybe, the record shows that the entire Dallas team isn't composed of superstars with more talent than the rest of the league, and has shown it for, checks calendar, about 20 years.

Hype =/= talent
    When Lee was in the lineup Dallas had the #1 defense
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    [QUOTE=blacknell;24682752]
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post

Doesn't he get hurt alot? SHould have had a better backup plan. Dallas has only been to the playoffs like 2 times in the last 12 years or something like that. They may have been good in the past, but right now are a hyped up team that isn't good and it has been that way for a while.

vCash
    [QUOTE=blacknell;24682752]
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post

#1 on 3 & outs.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast