Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    [QUOTE=Benaforce;24682196]
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    With all the injuried we have I didn't expect them to be in the hunt still,no team in NFL history has had more injuries than the cowboys this season. If not for that we would be winning the NFC East we lost multiple pro bowl caliber players. And don't give me that injuries don't hurt a team because every team has injuries bull crap no team has players like Sean Lee and Jay Ratliff out. Next I remember the 3 super bowls quite well and the people who knock that do so because their franchise has none like the Texans and Oilers. Like I said before the Texans has faced only 2 healthy talented teams and both times that have been BLOWN out badly on national TV[/QUOTE

You cannot help it can you. You must bring up the Superbowl rings. Your justification is insane also. "Texans has faced only 2 healthy talented teams and both times that have been BLOWN out badly on national TV". I guess all theo other games were against terrible teams full of injuries. The Texans losing Brian Cushing and Jonathan Joseph don't count of course because this would hurt your arguement so let's just leave that out. I will say it again.....We handled the Ravens pretty good and also beat the Bears. I'm pretty sure both theams beat your team. So by your theory the Cowboys have lost to two really bad teams.
    LOL Joseph missed like two games, Cushing is the only person yall are missing.
    Try Sean lee, Bruce Carter, Phil Coasta, Barry Church, Jay Ratliff, Mike Jenkins, Coleman, Demarco Murray.
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    They are 11-2. Relax with the overreacting or over reaching on the hate. The Pats lost to the Cardinals earlier in the year. They must be Pretenders as well. They both are elite teams this year. They both are Contenders. Let the Playoffs sort it out.

vCash
    the patritos havent lost a game in the seocnd half in years, i think people are making to big a deal over one loss
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    So this thread is really about an entitled Cowboys fan jealous of a franchise in its own state that is run respectably and has put a good product on the field? Translate for me Texas folks.
    I don't think its jealousy, more like annoyed of getting Texans text messages because they beat the Jags or Dolphins. Ironicly I didn't get a text last night or a return text message lol. Personally I talk ISH if we win or lose

vCash
    let's change the fickle power ranking b/c a roster stayed the same but a record changed. Why was anybody surpised by what happened last night?

vCash
    There are about 30 teams out there that would kill to be pretenders right about now

vCash
    [QUOTE=blacknell;24682259]
    Quote Originally Posted by Benaforce View Post

LOL Joseph missed like two games, Cushing is the only person yall are missing.
    Try Sean lee, Bruce Carter, Phil Coasta, Barry Church, Jay Ratliff, Mike Jenkins, Coleman, Demarco Murray.
    Brian Cushing/Brice Mccain/Brooks Reed done for the season. Ben Tate,Jonathan Joseph, Owen Daniels,Bradie James/Derek Newton/Shaun Cody have all missed time.

Come on man do some research before saying dumb stuff like "Cushing is the only person yall are missing"

vCash
    [QUOTE=Benaforce;24682339]

Brian Cushing/Brice Mccain/Brooks Reed done for the season. Ben Tate,Jonathan Joseph, Owen Daniels,Bradie James/Derek Newton/Shaun Cody have all missed time.

Come on man do some research before saying dumb stuff like "Cushing is the only person yall are missing"
    come on you know i mean season ending injuries don't try that bull crap man. Lets keep it real now you being like my homeboy throwing stuff like that out none of them are the caliber players Dallas is missing. So no its not the samething or even close, Tate is a backup and McCain is no good

vCash
    I don't think its jealousy, more like annoyed of getting Texans text messages because they beat the Jags or Dolphins. Ironicly I didn't get a text last night or a return text message lol. Personally I talk ISH if we win or lose
    So wait, if you are mad about the text messages, why must everyone here suffer? We didn't send you text messages.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Maybe a pretender, but they're a top 3 team in the AFC for sure.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    The Patriots have won a game 45-3 in the regular season, just to lose to them in the postseason.

I think people are making way to big of a deal over one loss.

Having said that, I think the Patriots are definitely the better team.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So wait, if you are mad about the text messages, why must everyone here suffer? We didn't send you text messages.
    Everyone here doesn't have to suffer, they choose to suffer. I put a gun to nobody head or texted this to their phone, they read this because they wanted to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Maybe a pretender, but they're a top 3 team in the AFC for sure.
    Some people would agree with that but I think come playoff time they will get knocked out the first game because there won't be a Titans or Jags team for them to beat up on. They have to have a quality football squad which I hope will be the Broncos.

vCash
    Agreed.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    The Patriots have won a game 45-3 in the regular season, just to lose to them in the postseason.

I think people are making way to big of a deal over one loss.

Having said that, I think the Patriots are definitely the better team.

This is a different team than the one who lost to the Jets.

Belicheck is now using a 5 man front often with linebackers and a safety close to the LOS. Wilfork is a load in a 3-4 and now a significant mismatch with a 5 man front. Belicheck is forcing breakdowns on the opponents OL and the opposing QB has make quick decisions while relying on an accurate, short passing game which requires a lot of patience. QB's in this league aren't used to this and CB's are being left one on one without much fear.

The Pats aren't giving up many points anymore and with an offense which scores non-stop with only one TE, I think they're winning it all.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast