Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    [QUOTE=Gibby23;24682855]
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post

Doesn't he get hurt alot? SHould have had a better backup plan. Dallas has only been to the playoffs like 2 times in the last 12 years or something like that. They may have been good in the past, but right now are a hyped up team that isn't good and it has been that way for a while.
    They had one Bruce Carter
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Some people would agree with that but I think come playoff time they will get knocked out the first game because there won't be a Titans or Jags team for them to beat up on. They have to have a quality football squad which I hope will be the Broncos.
    You can use this logic for just about everyone in the AFC. Who has Denver beaten? "They're gonna get knocked out the first game because there won't be a Raiders or Panthers for them to beat up on". If you're not impressed with Houston beating Denver, up until this weekend, who has NE beaten? Where's Baltimore's good win? Where's Indy's (well, I was there against GB...but besides that)? Where's Pittsburgh's nice win? They've all beaten up on bad teams, and few have impressive wins.

Is everyone a pretender in the AFC?

vCash
    With all the injuried we have I didn't expect them to be in the hunt still,no team in NFL history has had more injuries than the cowboys this season. If not for that we would be winning the NFC East we lost multiple pro bowl caliber players. And don't give me that injuries don't hurt a team because every team has injuries bull crap no team has players like Sean Lee and Jay Ratliff out. Next I remember the 3 super bowls quite well and the people who knock that do so because their franchise has none like the Texans and Oilers. Like I said before the Texans has faced only 2 healthy talented teams and both times that have been BLOWN out badly on national TV
    2010 Packers
    56 Nick Barnett (IR)
    -- Josh Bell CB (IR)
    42 Morgan Burnett SS (IR)
    54 Brandon Chillar ILB (IR)
    88 Jermichael Finley TE (IR)
    25 Ryan Grant RB (IR)
    91 Justin Harrell DE (IR)
    41 Spencer Havner TE (IR)
    97 Johnny Jolly DE (Susp.)
    59 Brad Jones OLB (IR)
    29 Derrick Martin FS (IR)
    -- Aleric Mullins NT (Did Not Report)
    96 Mike Neal DE (IR)
    74 Marshall Newhouse G/T (IR)
    51 Brady Poppinga OLB (IR)
    27 Anthony Smith FS (IR)
    65 Mark Tauscher OT (IR

2012 Cowboys
    79 Ben Bass
    54 Bruce Carter
    42 Barry Church
    99 Kenyon Coleman
    67 Phil Costa
    6 Chris Jones
    87 Donovan Kemp
    50 Sean Lee
    58 Orie Lemon
    56 Caleb Mcsurdy
    32 Orlando Scandrick
    88 Dez Bryant (assuming)
    2010 Packers have you beat and won the SB that year.
    Last edited by Rtardz; 12-11-2012 at 11:42 AM.

vCash
    The Cowboys are mediocre to crap. No one should think otherwise. Do I think some of the Texan fans were overrating their team a bit? Yes, but they're still a quality team and far better than the Cowboys.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    The Cowboys are mediocre to crap. No one should think otherwise. Do I think some of the Texan fans were overrating their team a bit? Yes, but they're still a quality team and far better than the Cowboys.
    Some were just coming to the defense of the team from people like D broncos or whatever his name is, all season he has been essentially doing what the OP here is doing.

Some Denver fans handle losing really bad. One Bronco fan even said that he knew New England winning last night would not be in the best intrest for Denver but he hoped it would happen just because of the Houston fans, quite pathetic if you think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    I don't think there are ANY dominant teams in the NFL right now quite frankly.
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    Knew this thread was coming.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    What does the word dominant mean to you?

vCash
    pretenders? i wouldnt say so. i dont think they are the best team in the afc though as their record would indicate. patriots are the best with the broncos and texans fighting for 2a and 2b.

that being said, pats could lose to either of these teams any given sunday. texans are not as bad as they played last night. schaub had a dreadful game. all the injuries on defense are really starting to catch up to that defense. its too bad as they were one of my favorites to watch last year, along with a smash-mouth run game.
    Last edited by Dr Cyanide 28; 12-11-2012 at 12:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Right now the Patriots are the closest thing, but I'm not sure I disagree. New England has been on a roll lately, obviously, as has Denver. But their schedules have been pretty darn easy. We'll continue to find out a lot about the Pats next weekend, and if they handle San Fran pretty easily than I think they'll emerge as a clear favorite. Denver looks nice too, but they haven't played a playoff team in 8 weeks, and lost to ATL, HOU and NE. I've turned into a very cautious Patriots fan the past few years, and I'm still hesitant to boast too much about them. A win against SF might change my tone. It will be hard to argue that they haven't turned into a dominant team with a win next week. They've seemingly corrected a lot of their defensive problems, and the offense is again playing at a historic pace.

I think there's more balance at the top, in both the AFC and NFC, rather than a few obvious elite teams.

vCash
    Any intelligent football fan could see Texans are pretenders... theyre so overrated.

vCash
    I've said since the beginning of the year that the Pats are going to the SB out of the AFC. That opinion hasn't changed.

That said, this sounds like a Cowboys fan with Texan envy
    “It's still a game and you'd rather win it than lose it.”

There is An Angel in CitiField- LETS GO METS!

Proud to be PSD's "The Kid"

New York Giants-2012 World Champions

SuperMann #10, Superman wears Eli Pajamas

vCash
    We should probably just all agree that blacknell is butthurt and move on.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    The Texans are missing something....maybe they'll get it in a year or two but they dont have it right now

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    This Thread is not Houston Texan Worthy.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast