[QUOTE=Benaforce;24682196]
Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
With all the injuried we have I didn't expect them to be in the hunt still,no team in NFL history has had more injuries than the cowboys this season. If not for that we would be winning the NFC East we lost multiple pro bowl caliber players. And don't give me that injuries don't hurt a team because every team has injuries bull crap no team has players like Sean Lee and Jay Ratliff out. Next I remember the 3 super bowls quite well and the people who knock that do so because their franchise has none like the Texans and Oilers. Like I said before the Texans has faced only 2 healthy talented teams and both times that have been BLOWN out badly on national TV[/QUOTE

You cannot help it can you. You must bring up the Superbowl rings. Your justification is insane also. "Texans has faced only 2 healthy talented teams and both times that have been BLOWN out badly on national TV". I guess all theo other games were against terrible teams full of injuries. The Texans losing Brian Cushing and Jonathan Joseph don't count of course because this would hurt your arguement so let's just leave that out. I will say it again.....We handled the Ravens pretty good and also beat the Bears. I'm pretty sure both theams beat your team. So by your theory the Cowboys have lost to two really bad teams.
LOL Joseph missed like two games, Cushing is the only person yall are missing.
Try Sean lee, Bruce Carter, Phil Coasta, Barry Church, Jay Ratliff, Mike Jenkins, Coleman, Demarco Murray.