Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Houston Texans are pretenders

I have a friend who is a Texans fan who tells me how great they are and sends me endless text about them. The Texans maybe 11-2 both times they have faced a team with a winning record and healthy they have gotten blown out bad. A great football team may lose but will not be blown out whenever they face a talented team. People will say:
    1. They beat Denver- well that was at the start of the season and Peyton wasn't on the same page as his squad
    2. They beat Chicago- barely won without Jay Cutler
    3. Ravens- fresh off losing Ray Ray
    Everyone else they have played has been worse of the worse in the NFL...
    I predict that the Texans will be beat in the first game they play in the playoffs because I don't think they can play with any playoff teams in the NFL
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Only one team wins the Super Bowl. That means there are 31 pretenders.

vCash
    Your friend sends you endless texts about them? Sounds like your friend needs a swift kick in the head

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    I have a friend who is a Texans fan who tells me how great they are and sends me endless text about them. The Texans maybe 11-2 both times they have faced a team with a winning record and healthy they have gotten blown out bad. A great football team may lose but will not be blown out whenever they face a talented team. People will say:
    1. They beat Denver- well that was at the start of the season and Peyton wasn't on the same page as his squad
    2. They beat Chicago- barely won without Jay Cutler
    3. Ravens- fresh off losing Ray Ray
    Everyone else they have played has been worse of the worse in the NFL...
    I predict that the Texans will be beat in the first game they play in the playoffs because I don't think they can play with any playoff teams in the NFL
    I had a feeling this was coming from a Cowboys fan. One of the Cowyboys fans that cannot stand the fact that the Texans are talked about more than the Cowboys. I guess if 2 losses by the Texans makes them pretenders than the Cowboys 6 losses make them irrelevant. So now Iunderstand why you made this thread. Because the Cowboys are not worth talking about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Benaforce View Post
    I had a feeling this was coming from a Cowboys fan. One of the Cowyboys fans that cannot stand the fact that the Texans are talked about more than the Cowboys. I guess if 2 losses by the Texans makes them pretenders than the Cowboys 6 losses make them irrelevant. So now Iunderstand why you made this thread. Because the Cowboys are not worth talking about.
    face it the Texans will never be what the cowboys franchise is and everytime sportscenter is they talk cowboys. Never try to compare the two franchises yall are 5 behind and we have more Hall of Fame players than yall do playoff wins and winning seasons combined. The fact i'm a Cowboys fan is why me and him debate but has nothing to do with the Texans having the easiest schedule in the NFL

vCash
    This is one of the most overrated excuses I keep hearing.

"Hey look, Peyton beats the Steelers. Nothings changed, same ol Manning."

"Lost to the Texans? Manning is rusty, the team isn't on the same page, just give it time."

vCash
    LOL so then you just proved this was completely just a hate thread.. grow up

vCash
    face it the Texans will never be what the cowboys franchise is and everytime sportscenter is they talk cowboys. Never try to compare the two franchises yall are 5 behind and we have more Hall of Fame players than yall do playoff wins and winning seasons combined. The fact i'm a Cowboys fan is why me and him debate but has nothing to do with the Texans having the easiest schedule in the NFL
    There's the next arguement that I always hear from Cowboys fans. "Well we have all these Superbowl rings" It's guaranteed that most Cowboys fans will bring this up during an arguement or conversation. Superbowl wins that were almost 20 years ago now. Probably long enough that you were too young to really remember. So go get your "swole on at the gym now" you've already met all my expectations of a Cowboys fan.

I love how you justify the Texans wins by saying they have the "easiest schedule" They beat 2 teams in Chicago and Baltimore that beat your Cowboys. I'm sure you will again say that Baltimore lost "Rayray" but you easily overlook the Texans losing Cushing. It's ok though I know you have nothing to talk about with the Cowboys. They are still struggling to stay alive. Which is what happens when you lose 6 of 13 games. Keep hating on the Texans and keep living in the past with all the rings the Cowboys won 2 decades ago. I understand your frustration.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Benaforce View Post
    There's the next arguement that I always hear from Cowboys fans. "Well we have all these Superbowl rings" It's guaranteed that most Cowboys fans will bring this up during an arguement or conversation. Superbowl wins that were almost 20 years ago now. Probably long enough that you were too young to really remember. So go get your "swole on at the gym now" you've already met all my expectations of a Cowboys fan.

I love how you justify the Texans wins by saying they have the "easiest schedule" They beat 2 teams in Chicago and Baltimore that beat your Cowboys. I'm sure you will again say that Baltimore lost "Rayray" but you easily overlook the Texans losing Cushing. It's ok though I know you have nothing to talk about with the Cowboys. They are still struggling to stay alive. Which is what happens when you lose 6 of 13 games. Keep hating on the Texans and keep living in the past with all the rings the Cowboys won 2 decades ago. I understand your frustration.
    With all the injuried we have I didn't expect them to be in the hunt still,no team in NFL history has had more injuries than the cowboys this season. If not for that we would be winning the NFC East we lost multiple pro bowl caliber players. And don't give me that injuries don't hurt a team because every team has injuries bull crap no team has players like Sean Lee and Jay Ratliff out. Next I remember the 3 super bowls quite well and the people who knock that do so because their franchise has none like the Texans and Oilers. Like I said before the Texans has faced only 2 healthy talented teams and both times that have been BLOWN out badly on national TV

vCash
    O yea and thats with JJ putting out the worst O-Line that money can buy and horrible head coach who has the play calling ability of a 7th grade b team coach

vCash
    [QUOTE=blacknell;24682165]With all the injuried we have I didn't expect them to be in the hunt still,no team in NFL history has had more injuries than the cowboys this season. If not for that we would be winning the NFC East we lost multiple pro bowl caliber players. And don't give me that injuries don't hurt a team because every team has injuries bull crap no team has players like Sean Lee and Jay Ratliff out. Next I remember the 3 super bowls quite well and the people who knock that do so because their franchise has none like the Texans and Oilers. Like I said before the Texans has faced only 2 healthy talented teams and both times that have been BLOWN out badly on national TV[/QUOTE

You cannot help it can you. You must bring up the Superbowl rings. Your justification is insane also. "Texans has faced only 2 healthy talented teams and both times that have been BLOWN out badly on national TV". I guess all theo other games were against terrible teams full of injuries. The Texans losing Brian Cushing and Jonathan Joseph don't count of course because this would hurt your arguement so let's just leave that out. I will say it again.....We handled the Ravens pretty good and also beat the Bears. I'm pretty sure both theams beat your team. So by your theory the Cowboys have lost to two really bad teams.

vCash
    Lol this thread is gonna be fun

Reload #BTFD

vCash
    "You are what your record says you are."

--Bill Parcells, former Dallas Cowboys Head Coach

2 losses at this stage in the season is nothing to sneeze at. Still working for that #1 seed in the playoffs, nothing against the Texans mentioned in this thread thus far even approaches the significance of these simple points.

vCash
    So this thread is really about an entitled Cowboys fan jealous of a franchise in its own state that is run respectably and has put a good product on the field? Translate for me Texas folks.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Mr Haha;24682222]So this thread is really about an entitled Cowboys fan jealous of a franchise in its own state that is run respectably and has put a good product on the field? Translate for me Texas folks.[/QUOTE

No translation needed. Your spot on.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast