Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Big Vince For DPOY

Man deserves consideration, too often these awards are based on stats and not how a player impacts the games.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Please go.

vCash
    Just stop....Watt, Miller, Aldon, Jennings, Tillman all make a bigger impact than fat boy

vCash
    Show a little class tmac

But no, Vince doesn't deserve it. Not even close. I do think that stats can be overrated and misleading though.

vCash
    I agree. He is a monster. When he wants to there is no force in the league that can touch him. If he doesn't win then the award is a sham.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I agree. He is a monster. When he wants to there is no force in the league that can touch him. If he doesn't win then the award is a sham.
    No, Von Miller should win it. I remember him kicking so much *** last year against us. Dan Connolly couldn't take his amazingness and was somehow knocked over after Brady kicked that punt. Nothing can touch Von. He is simply perfection, simply the best there is and has ever been.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    No, Von Miller should win it. I remember him kicking so much *** last year against us. Dan Connolly couldn't take his amazingness and was somehow knocked over after Brady kicked that punt. Nothing can touch Von. He is simply perfection, simply the best there is and has ever been.
    What you did there. I saw it. Difference is I meant mine. Last night you had 2 guys on the field JJ Watt ad Wilfork who are in play for DPOY. What one showed up and played? When he turns it on I dont know a more powerful man in the game today. Do you doubt that?

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    What you did there. I saw it. Difference is I meant mine. Do you doubt that?
    No, I don't think you meant it. Don't think you meant it at all.
    Vince has been great once again this year, but he hasn't been as great as consistently as the other candidates. Not to mention he doesn't have the sexy stats.

vCash
    You have to watch just VW the whole game to appreciate how much he effects the game. Is he going to win the DPOY award? No. But he is very important to the Patriots D.

vCash
    ^ this

vCash
    Are you ever going to make a serious Patriots post again, or is this just your deal, now?

vCash
    hes not even the best DT. justin smith is.

vCash
    No, I don't think you meant it. Don't think you meant it at all.
    Vince has been great once again this year, but he hasn't been as great as consistently as the other candidates. Not to mention he doesn't have the sexy stats.
    I actually did. I love hate Wilfork. I really think he should be in the convo. I think if he had that same attitude he played with last night the Pats D would be ranked in the top 8-6ish. Now you can choose to doubt me and thats fine but I know what I believe and what I dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post
    Underrated player, he could certainly be in the discussion considering he outplayed candidate Watt last night and has had a great season.
    That is what I am trying to say too. Wilfork might not have been in the convo but I bet he is after last night.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    this is watt's to lose
    And I think he did last night. Watt has shown in games where he is picked to be a monster he disappears. I believe he showed the league he is not in the same category as the other guys in the running. Wilfork and Aldon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade>Kobe View Post
    Are you ever going to make a serious Patriots post again, or is this just your deal, now?
    Honestly. I have been just no one believes me. I have curved my sarcasm when I started pissing off people I really didnt want to piss off. I guess fans should not be humble or non insultive when talking about rival teams.

Now the Raiders are another story. When you have guys like Nips and the others who disappeared after they flopped. Those fans there is no reason to have a adult conversation with.
    Last edited by Bigdaddyburch; 12-11-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    I actually did. I love hate Wilfork. I really think he should be in the convo. I think if he had that same attitude he played with last night the Pats D would be ranked in the top 8-6ish. Now you can choose to doubt me and thats fine but I know what I believe and what I dont.

That is what I am trying to say too. Wilfork might not have been in the convo but I bet he is after last night.

And I think he did last night. Watt has shown in games where he is picked to be a monster he disappears. I believe he showed the league he is not in the same category as the other guys in the running. Wilfork and Aldon.

Honestly. I have been just no one believes me. I have curved my sarcasm when I started pissing off people I really didnt want to piss off. I guess fans should not be humble or none insultive when talking about rival teams.

Now the Raiders are another story. When you have guys like Nips and the others who disappeared after they flopped. Those fans there is no reason to have a adult conversation with.
    im still surprised that some of those guys even know how to work a computer let alone read

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    im still surprised that some of those guys even know how to work a computer let alone read
    I heard the Warden has been having classes.

Me and my Boys.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast