Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500

    Jaguars Possible GM Search

    http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2012/12...ng-the-jaguars

    Good read and shows a lot of potential candidates on that page. I'd check it out. Licht sounds appealing, although I really don't know a ton about a lot of these guys.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,009
    vCash
    1500
    Marc Ross or Eric DeCosta.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,887
    vCash
    1500
    aj smith anyone?

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    6,948
    vCash
    500
    I love decosta, love Highsmith, and of course ross

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    1,607
    vCash
    1500
    was waiting on someone to say aj smith

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,107
    vCash
    1500
    I'd like Alonzo Highsmith or Marc Ross.

    Shaolin Scobee

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    1,607
    vCash
    1500
    anyone that can pick someone that actually turns out to be a great player for us instead of a project

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,887
    vCash
    1500
    anyone find it a bad idea that we hire chip kelly to HC and DC Monte Kiffin? i mean oregon has a good scheme and kiffen is a good d-coordinator.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    6,948
    vCash
    500
    fine with me

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,656
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    anyone find it a bad idea that we hire chip kelly to HC and DC Monte Kiffin? i mean oregon has a good scheme and kiffen is a good d-coordinator.
    I would rather have cowher, holmgren, gruden, or reed bit if we get a college coach thats whoi voted for for d coordinator i want rex ryan or romeo crennell

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,887
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    I would rather have cowher, holmgren, gruden, or reed bit if we get a college coach thats whoi voted for for d coordinator i want rex ryan or romeo crennell
    never heard of this coach reed ur talking about. surely should be able to spell a coaches last name correct

    as for HC i dont see any of them being interested in the jags job. Holmgren only would coach the cowgirls. Cowher seems content to be a tv. reid is a crappy coach. gruden doesnt seem interested in coaching.

    why go get a 3-4 DC when we are better off going with the 4-3.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,656
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    never heard of this coach reed ur talking about. surely should be able to spell a coaches last name correct

    as for HC i dont see any of them being interested in the jags job. Holmgren only would coach the cowgirls. Cowher seems content to be a tv. reid is a crappy coach. gruden doesnt seem interested in coaching.

    why go get a 3-4 DC when we are better off going with the 4-3.
    Yeah we r better off with the 4-3 cant u tell how we played this year
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 12-14-2012 at 12:43 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,887
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Yeah we r better off with the 4-3 cant u tell how we played thes year
    all our personnell is better suited to the 4-3. sure we have some players that could play in both but if you want this team to be a contender in 4 years then we need to keep the 4-3 and not switch out to the 3-4 because it will just make it a much bigger and harder rebuild otherwise i get to say so u want us to suck for the next 5 years and keep getting top 5-10 picks

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,656
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    all our personnell is better suited to the 4-3. sure we have some players that could play in both but if you want this team to be a contender in 4 years then we need to keep the 4-3 and not switch out to the 3-4 because it will just make it a much bigger and harder rebuild otherwise i get to say so u want us to suck for the next 5 years and keep getting top 5-10 picks
    We have personnel thats better suited for the 3-4 also. With your plan keeping Gene Smith as the GM it will take 5 yrs no matter what kind of defense we have. With my plan with a new GM and a Rex Ryan 3-4 defense we can be a top 10 defense next year.

    its PERSONNEL by the way
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 12-14-2012 at 12:42 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,656
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    never heard of this coach reed ur talking about. surely should be able to spell a coaches last name correct

    as for HC i dont see any of them being interested in the jags job. Holmgren only would coach the cowgirls. Cowher seems content to be a tv. reid is a crappy coach. gruden doesnt seem interested in coaching.

    why go get a 3-4 DC when we are better off going with the 4-3.
    I dont see Kelly interested in the Jags job. Money talks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •