Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: The Hobbit

vCash
    Seeing this Saturday can't wait
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    You can download a DVD screening online

vCash
    The thing that left me wondering is a what point will the second movie end?

Spoilers:

Will it end with Smaug's deaf? Will it end with them reaching Dale? I'm pretty curous. There's still a lot of plot AND to top it off Jackson is adding the Necromancer which was not a big part in the book.

Overall I think the next two will be on par with LOTR, lots of things still needed to go down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kjoke View Post
    Spoilers:

Will it end with Smaug's deaf? Will it end with them reaching Dale? I'm pretty curous. There's still a lot of plot AND to top it off Jackson is adding the Necromancer which was not a big part in the book.
    Spoilers:

The next film will end with the death of Smaug, which will leave the big battle and the return for the third film. The Necromancer was a big part of the book, just not in the actual text. Sauron is basically why Gandalf left the group for a long period of time, and I'm sure his actions during that time will have plenty of screentime. I actually hope they take more time explaining what happens outside of the hobbit's journey because I can't stand hobbits.

vCash
    From what I heard, it was very slow and boring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    Spoilers:

The next film will end with the death of Smaug, which will leave the big battle and the return for the third film. The Necromancer was a big part of the book, just not in the actual text. Sauron is basically why Gandalf left the group for a long period of time, and I'm sure his actions during that time will have plenty of screentime. I actually hope they take more time explaining what happens outside of the hobbit's journey because I can't stand hobbits.
    Spoiler:

The Return would probably take only 20 minutes. Not much you can do with that. And yeah, Gandalf leaves to fight the necromancer, but I think it's interesting that a lot who haven't read the book think that Smaug is the main person here, and yet he dies fairly quickly. I can see them ending with the death of Smaug, and leave the Necromancer and the Batte for the last one. Either way, theres so much information left: Beorn (my favorite character by fa), Mirkwood and the Spiders, The Wood Elves, Lake Town, meeting Bard (who I think is going to play a major role in the movies), then you have them actually meeting smaug, smaug's deaf, then the whole Arkstone fiasco, THEN to top it off the Battle of 5 armies, the deaf of some dwafs and the return, and added to that the necromancer part. It will be very entertaining I think

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kjoke View Post
    The thing that left me wondering is a what point will the second movie end?

Spoilers:

Overall I think the next two will be on par with LOTR, lots of things still needed to go down
    spoilers:

it will probaly end with smaugs death and then have the battle of five armies and the necromancer stuff in the thrid
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Spoiler:

I think it's funny how everybody continues calling Sauron the Necromancer just because the characters in the movie did (they didn't know it was Sauron, we do).

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213