0 0%
  • Other

2 7.41%
Page 144 of 293 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 4386

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I think you're letting Matt's last couple seasons overshadow his better years. The Seahawk offense was a well-oiled machine with Matt slingin it all over the place. His two minute drill was ridonkulous, his anticipation was incredible, and when he got into rhythm he was electric.
    Not to mention he never had any talent at the WR position. Never had the "go to" guy. Darrell Jackson and Bobby Engram were his best targets... Not saying they were bad, but they're 2nd or 3rd options on most good offenses.

vCash
    Yeah Hill might really get exposed this game. I hope Smith starts, or at least gets the bulk of the SAM snaps.

Also like you were saying, we need to be better against the trap plays. They already have a leg up on us because their line is so powerful. They're all maulers.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Darrell Jackson and Bobby Engram were amazing. Guys like Koren Robinson (when he was on the field), Jurevicius, Rice (for a season) were more than serviceable too.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I think you're letting Matt's last couple seasons overshadow his better years. The Seahawk offense was a well-oiled machine with Matt slingin it all over the place. His two minute drill was ridonkulous, his anticipation was incredible, and when he got into rhythm he was electric.
    Double post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Darrell Jackson and Bobby Engram were amazing. Guys like Koren Robinson (when he was on the field), Jurevicius, Rice (for a season) were more than serviceable too.
    Koren had 1 good season, and Rice was 42 and we had him for half a season. Either way none of those guys were top WR's. All okay. No big deep threat, or big play factor in any of those players (besides Koren... he was the most talented, but ran terrible routes his entire career).

vCash
    I loved Joe Jurevicius, but he was an aged receiver, and I'm pretty sure he played mostly slot. Still, there was no time in his career where he was a premier #1 deep threat receiver.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Hey, welcome to the site!

I'm still saying Kaep has 2 or 3 turnovers. He is due. Seattle is the perfect setting.
    Thank you..

Kaep will have bad games. hope its against us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Yeah Hill might really get exposed this game. I hope Smith starts, or at least gets the bulk of the SAM snaps.

Also like you were saying, we need to be better against the trap plays. They already have a leg up on us because their line is so powerful. They're all maulers.
    I agree with you guys i just dont think hill cant do it anymore. well at least he hasnt this year. Smith is playing better right now and im pretty sure Pete knows that too.

vCash
    RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman was held out of practice Thursday as the the team prepared for Sunday's game against the 49ers.

Sherman's absence was described as "non-injury related." The cornerback is appealing his four-game suspension for a violation of the league's banned substance policy.

PICKS: Can Seahawks topple 49ers?

NFL.com reported that Sherman's appeal hearing with the league was set for Friday. If Sherman loses his appeal, his suspension could begin as early as Sunday and last into the playoffs, should the Seahawks secure a spot.

Fellow Seattle cornerback Brandon Browner is about to serve the third game of his own four-game suspension.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...erman/1783535/

Damn, looks like he's for sure suspended.

vCash
    We will see tomorrow....

vCash
    Where is the hearing and where was the practice? Maybe he was not at practice because he was resting up for something more important? Maybe he was traveling to where ever the hearing is going to be? His not practicing the day before hearing which could take days to render a decision if not weeks does not indicate at all one way or another if he will play Sunday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Where is the hearing and where was the practice? Maybe he was not at practice because he was resting up for something more important? Maybe he was traveling to where ever the hearing is going to be? His not practicing the day before hearing which could take days to render a decision if not weeks does not indicate at all one way or another if he will play Sunday.
    or the seahawks are giving a day so he can practice or get everything ready for the hearing tomorrow. doesnt mean anything if he didnt practice today

vCash
    I'd think he is traveling to wherever his appeal is being held.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    I think it's just a "prepare for the worst, hope for the best" situation. If he can't go, it's best to sit him out and let the guys who are playing get the much needed work.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I believe the hearing is in NYC so he probably traveled Thursday