• Red Bryant

0 0%
  • Other

2 7.41%
Page 142 of 293 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 4386

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    Saw this on another place its funny Moon calls Paris Lenon Paris Hilton twice lol.

http://media40.podbean.com/pb/ab5810...arisHilton.mp3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    So does this mean Thurmond is actually healthy this week and playing or does his hammy still feel like its been in an ice bath?
    They probably won't play Thurmond its a hamstring they are very cautious with these injurys because if they throw him out there it could worsen and miss the rest of the season and post season.

My guess is Rams game hopefully we definitely need him for Amendola.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I think you're letting Matt's last couple seasons overshadow his better years. The Seahawk offense was a well-oiled machine with Matt slingin it all over the place. His two minute drill was ridonkulous, his anticipation was incredible, and when he got into rhythm he was electric.
    That is true. But he, like Alexander, reaped the benefits of playing behind arguably the best line in football. In addition, the NFC West was absolutely hideous in the mid 2000s.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    I don't think the back end matters as much as the front 7 against a guy like Kaepernick. Really need Clemons and Mebane to get the pressure on him early and contain the edge for the run. Rattle that kid early and the game will be done fast. Can't play that slow ball control game; they love that. Get on the board fast and rattle Kaepernick ASAP and they can control the game. Need Thomas to be a ball hawk for this one since all they do is try and get a receiver behind the coverage and chuck it deep.

Can't wait for this one.

vCash
    The main thing in this game will be getting a lead. I'm confident that if we get a lead, we won't relinquish it.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I don't think the back end matters as much as the front 7 against a guy like Kaepernick. Really need Clemons and Mebane to get the pressure on him early and contain the edge for the run. Rattle that kid early and the game will be done fast. Can't play that slow ball control game; they love that. Get on the board fast and rattle Kaepernick ASAP and they can control the game. Need Thomas to be a ball hawk for this one since all they do is try and get a receiver behind the coverage and chuck it deep.

Can't wait for this one.
    They may take there shots but you gotta wonder if they will try to establish the trap run game we really struggled against it although i hear most teams do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Not for us, this game is still huge. We need to win, San Fran doesn't.
    Yes they do. They still need one more win to clinch the NFC West, and they also want to get the first round bye.

vCash
    God I hope SF doesn't get a first round bye.

Playstation 3 handle: Ryde4Life

vCash
    Hey everyone. I'm new to PSD, well not really new because I have been reading what everyone has been saying about all of the seattle sports teams for years now. Just finally decided to join in.

Really excited for this game this sunday.. GO HAWKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    They may take there shots but you gotta wonder if they will try to establish the trap run game we really struggled against it although i hear most teams do.
    True, but same applies. Just rattle that QB a bit. Get him out of rhythm and he'll make some mistakes.

vCash
    Correct me if i am wrong but does Seattle only need one win in their next 2 and they are in the playoffs?

I really hope they beat the 49ers. Not just for the small chance of taking the division but to put my worries of playoffs at ease before x-mas.

vCash
    @espn_nfcwest: Top 5 Total QBR since CK became starter Wk10: Wilson 86.6, Brady 78.2, RG III 78.1, P.Manning 76.3, Kaepernick 76.1.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    That is true. But he, like Alexander, reaped the benefits of playing behind arguably the best line in football. In addition, the NFC West was absolutely hideous in the mid 2000s.
    He also had to suffer behind awful offensive lines.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    I was watching the NFL network earlier today and there was a question of which you would trust more right now.. Wilson or Kaepernick? Derron Sharper said that right now he would trust Kaepernick because of what he has down against the pats. Im not saying that Kaepernick isnt trust worthy or anything but I believe Wilson beat Brady too. what does everyone think about that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSports11 View Post
    I was watching the NFL network earlier today and there was a question of which you would trust more right now.. Wilson or Kaepernick? Derron Sharper said that right now he would trust Kaepernick because of what he has down against the pats. Im not saying that Kaepernick isnt trust worthy or anything but I believe Wilson beat Brady too. what does everyone think about that?
    Kaepernick is a second year player, but I believe Wilson is more proven. I also believe he is more developed despite being a rookie. Of course I freely admit to being completely and utterly biased.