0 0%
  • Other

2 7.41%
Page 140 of 293 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 4386

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    No, but I never said he was. He was a second tier elite QB. In '05 and '07 he was as good as any other QB in the league.
    I agree he would be in the 2nd tier but i would call that group above average first group is elite.

Quote Originally Posted by ccg34 View Post
    I wouldn't mind Matt as our 3rd string qb or on our staff.
    Even in his prime he would be Wilsons backup if Wilson keeps up this amazing run he is on lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Justin Smith might be out for this game, though.

On the other hand, Sherman might be too.
    Yea but at home our pass rushers can get to the QB so even without Sherman it should help Maxwell and Lane if this was in SF i would be worried.

Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    They will not win in Seattle. I also feel the need to point out Pats have all 3 losses against NFC West teams including a loss at home to the CARDINALS. NFC West just has Pats number this year. For me that Sunday night game did more to make 49ers look bad then show them as legit.
    I disagree the 49ers are legit the only reason the Patriots got back in that game is because the 49ers went into a zone and didn't pressure Brady like they did in the 1st half making him dance and throw passes into the ground.

Patriots Pass D was atrocious though the CB's weren't even looking back for the football and were grabbing at the SF receivers.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-18-2012 at 11:59 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccg34 View Post
    I wouldn't mind Matt as our 3rd string qb or on our staff.
    That would be pretty nice.

Btw, Russell Wilson carried my fantasy team to the championship game with his masterful performance in Toronto, making the victory doubly tasty.

vCash
    Wilson is already the best QB we have had imo. I love Matt, but he cannot do the things Wilson can do, while Matt had more accuracy in his throws, he didn't have the decision making or the wheeles that Wilson brings to the table. Also Wilsons accuracy is improving even though it took a slight hit on Sunday. The missed pass Robinson was not a bad pass like the announcers where saying. What the announcers missed was the Rob was flat footed and there where 3 defenders closing in on him just outside of the screenshot when Russ thew the ball. The ball had to be placed where it was or it would have been picked. The first completetion to Rice was a little inaccurate but nothing to complain about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    Wilson is already the best QB we have had imo. I love Matt, but he cannot do the things Wilson can do, while Matt had more accuracy in his throws, he didn't have the decision making or the wheeles that Wilson brings to the table. Also Wilsons accuracy is improving even though it took a slight hit on Sunday. The missed pass Robinson was not a bad pass like the announcers where saying. What the announcers missed was the Rob was flat footed and there where 3 defenders closing in on him just outside of the screenshot when Russ thew the ball. The ball had to be placed where it was or it would have been picked. The first completetion to Rice was a little inaccurate but nothing to complain about.
    I agree Wilson is much more fun to watch the way he can buy time and hit a man 60 yards down the field whenever the pocket breaks down.

vCash
    This game is going to be unreal. Don't get to see the Seahawks on TV often, so I'm really looking forward to this one

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Let's slow our role here. Wilson's got a ways to go before sniffs Hasselbeck's achievements.

vCash
    Blood bath baby.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Let's slow our role here. Wilson's got a ways to go before sniffs Hasselbeck's achievements.
    Finally!

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dswift View Post
    Is Sherman playing against the 49ers?
    NFL Live said that regardless of his appeal being Friday, he will be playing Sunday night.

--EDIT--

Just found this though...

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman's appeal hearing of his four-game suspension is set for Friday.

It's unclear how that might impact Sherman's availability for the Seahawks' Sunday night game against San Francisco two days later. According to Schefter, there is no indication of when the decision on the appeal will be made. Sherman is eligible to play until a decision is made.

Sherman and fellow cornerback Brandon Browner both faced four-game suspensions for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs. Browner has served two games of his suspension.

In other Seahawks news, the team announced Monday it has signed rookie defensive end Monte Taylor to the practice squad, releasing wide receiver Lavasier Tuinei to make room.

Seattle also reinstated rookie defensive back Winston Guy from the suspended list. Guy, a sixth-round pick, missed the past four games for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
    http://mynorthwest.com/292/2156129/R...set-for-Friday

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Regardless, I feel much better out there with him than Matt. You never knew when Matt would just hand one to the defense. I am yet to see Russell make that mistake.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."

vCash
    You guys are jumping the gun, holy hell. Lets not forget EVERYTHING Matt did for this franchise.

I love me some Russ, but Hasslebeck is in a league of his own for now.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Who is over reacting? I said Wilson could be the best QB we ever had if he continues his trend but i do think Hasselbeck was a above average QB not elite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    You guys are jumping the gun, holy hell. Lets not forget EVERYTHING Matt did for this franchise.

I love me some Russ, but Hasslebeck is in a league of his own for now.
    I'm not saying Russell has surpassed Matt or anything of that sort. I'm simply stating I feel more confident with him than Matt. I don't see how that is a reach.

vCash
    Yea i wasn't trying to be disrespectful at all to Matt it was just my own opinion i could end up looking like a fool if Wilson tanks but i don't see it happening.

Its funny by now he should be hitting a rookie wall 12 games in but he has come on very strong.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-18-2012 at 09:50 PM.