Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    What Andy Reid leaves tightly coiled in his toilet could call a better game then Bill Musgrave....
    agreed

vCash
    Kyle Rudolph - TE - Vikings

Kyle Rudolph (shoulder) returned to a full practice Friday and is listed as probable for Week 15.
    Rudolph would be awfully hard to trust in fantasy semifinals with a goose egg in three of his last seven games. If Christian Ponder were playing better, Rudolph might be leading all tight ends in touchdowns this season.
    rotoworld

vCash
    in the last four games christian ponder is 2-22 on passes travelling more than 10 yards

Thats ****ing pathetic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KW93KB24 View Post
    in the last four games christian ponder is 2-22 on passes travelling more than 10 yards

Thats ****ing pathetic
    But Aromashodu dropped a TD pass! That clearly excuses it!

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash
    the more and more i think about it... the more desperate my need for the vikes to get another QB grows. there are so many moving pieces in building a championship roster... you want to have the right amount of youth and veterans... rookie contracts, 2nd contracts and FA signings... all coming together at the same time for that championship run. very few teams can sustain that level for extended periods... and those franchises all have super-stud QBs that they build around.

we are obviously not one of those teams. we have perhaps the best RB of all time... a man who would be the best friend to a legit NFL QB... a man who the D must pay so much attention to that a legit NFL QB could perform surgery on the few members of the secondary running around in man-to-man........ this man... AP... while the best friend to a legit NFL QB... is a detriment to a young QBs development. the rhetoric that surrounds a ponder or a tjack... "just manage the game well enough to let AP win it and don't lose it for us." ... has history favored sportsman who are playing not to lose?

ponder may have a bright future yet... but i am not ok with waiting to see if he can do it. since 2007... we have had a roster that, with a legit NFL QB, would be AT LEAST a playoff team. the 1 year we did have favre on board and committed, we were far better than a team scrapping to make the playoffs. the D is not the same type of D we had in 2007, but what it lacks up front in the middle, its makes up for in the back end. with how bad the last 2 years have been, people went into this season saying it was a full on rebuilding year...everyone except a. winfield... who realized, hey... this team is LOADED with skill players. when ponder wasn't throwing jump hooks... we were looking pretty tough.

if we dont make a SERIOUS PUSH for alex smith this off season... i will be furious. he is only 28... has as many or more good years left in him as AP and Harvin... is already better than ponder could ever grow to be even if he reaches his ceiling... and has worked in a west coast system with a bruising running game. we owe ponder 2.5 million a year for 2 more years... thats standard NFL backup QB money. get a. smith and a big WR and this team is ready for big things. AP isnt going to be this beast for more than 4 more years... we have actually utilized his presence in only 1 of the 6 years we have been blessed to have him... please just dont make all our SB dreams while having AP ride on ponder!!!!!!!

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wrizzo View Post
    the more and more i think about it... the more desperate my need for the vikes to get another QB grows. there are so many moving pieces in building a championship roster... you want to have the right amount of youth and veterans... rookie contracts, 2nd contracts and FA signings... all coming together at the same time for that championship run. very few teams can sustain that level for extended periods... and those franchises all have super-stud QBs that they build around.

we are obviously not one of those teams. we have perhaps the best RB of all time... a man who would be the best friend to a legit NFL QB... a man who the D must pay so much attention to that a legit NFL QB could perform surgery on the few members of the secondary running around in man-to-man........ this man... AP... while the best friend to a legit NFL QB... is a detriment to a young QBs development. the rhetoric that surrounds a ponder or a tjack... "just manage the game well enough to let AP win it and don't lose it for us." ... has history favored sportsman who are playing not to lose?

ponder may have a bright future yet... but i am not ok with waiting to see if he can do it. since 2007... we have had a roster that, with a legit NFL QB, would be AT LEAST a playoff team. the 1 year we did have favre on board and committed, we were far better than a team scrapping to make the playoffs. the D is not the same type of D we had in 2007, but what it lacks up front in the middle, its makes up for in the back end. with how bad the last 2 years have been, people went into this season saying it was a full on rebuilding year...everyone except a. winfield... who realized, hey... this team is LOADED with skill players. when ponder wasn't throwing jump hooks... we were looking pretty tough.

if we dont make a SERIOUS PUSH for alex smith this off season... i will be furious. he is only 28... has as many or more good years left in him as AP and Harvin... is already better than ponder could ever grow to be even if he reaches his ceiling... and has worked in a west coast system with a bruising running game. we owe ponder 2.5 million a year for 2 more years... thats standard NFL backup QB money. get a. smith and a big WR and this team is ready for big things. AP isnt going to be this beast for more than 4 more years... we have actually utilized his presence in only 1 of the 6 years we have been blessed to have him... please just dont make all our SB dreams while having AP ride on ponder!!!!!!!
    I agree with everything you just posted but my QB would be Carson Palmer, he would demand so much respect from the Secondary that AP would get atleast 6 yards a pop, not even averaging in the plays he busts on wide open.

vCash
    Inactive for the Rams are QB Austin Davis, DT Matt Conrath, OT Joe Barksdale, OL Chris Williams, RB Terrance Ganaway, WR Steve Smith and TE Mike McNeill.

Inactive for the Vikings are McLeod Bethel-Thompson, CB Brandon Burton, LB Audie Cole, OL Troy Kropog, OL Mark Asper, TE Allen Reisner and DE D'Aundre Reed.

vCash
    Powerhouse Adrian Peterson is going to drive us to victory today. Ponder, you suck.

vCash
    terry bradshaw can **** off, stating that he thinks peterson will not make 100 yards today

vCash
    Brob sack!

vCash
    Robison is a beast!

vCash
    Great defense!

vCash
    nice pressure

vCash
    Nice return Sherels!

vCash
    Defense gets off the field a good sign.