Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    nope that was one of the biggest knocks on Ponder coming out of college he gets nervous in the pocket. To me standing in the pocket takin a hit is all heart, some guys have it some just dont.
    Yea Ponder definitely gets happy feet in the pocket. I know some QB's don't like getting hit just because it is not natural to them. In my personal experience at the QB position, getting laid out really isn't all that bad. I would rather stand there and make a good throw than just throw it up and put my trust that someone on my team will go up and grab it because the other team has just as good of a chance of picking it off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    Yea Ponder definitely gets happy feet in the pocket. I know some QB's don't like getting hit just because it is not natural to them. In my personal experience at the QB position, getting laid out really isn't all that bad. I would rather stand there and make a good throw than just throw it up and put my trust that someone on my team will go up and grab it because the other team has just as good of a chance of picking it off.
    How's your arm feeling? Could you by chance play this Sunday?

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    who would have tie breaker if the Vikes Bears and Pack all tied. We all lost to chicago, only Chicago beat Indy and We are the only team to beat SF, Pack will prob be the only team to beat Houston?
    Disregard this statement, didn't realize pack had 9 wins thought they had 8. We win out they lose out only scenario in which case we in because of win over 49ers?
    Last edited by El Jorge 69; 12-13-2012 at 09:13 PM.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    I hope Musgrave is watching this game tonight...Andy Reid is so damn clever at scheming up ways to get the ball in his running backs hands with the screens and shovel passes....28 can do more than just run the ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    How's your arm feeling? Could you by chance play this Sunday?
    I wish man, I am already drooling over throwing to Rudolph... I don't know how you could miss him! Oh yea, handing the ball off to AP wouldn't be all that bad either haha. Since you suggested I take over would you like to line up in the Y? I promise to hit you deep for a TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    I hope Musgrave is watching this game tonight...Andy Reid is so damn clever at scheming up ways to get the ball in his running backs hands with the screens and shovel passes....28 can do more than just run the ball
    From what I can tell Andy Reid is pretty much interviewing for our offensive coordinator position right now... he would make AP into more of a threat than he is now, that is scary. Add in Harvin and a new wide receiver and our offense just may be relevant.

Btw... is it just me or does this Foles kid remind anyone of a younger Drew Bledsoe? He even sorta looks like him.

vCash
    From what I can tell Andy Reid is pretty much interviewing for our offensive coordinator position right now... he would make AP into more of a threat than he is now, that is scary. Add in Harvin and a new wide receiver and our offense just may be relevant.

Btw... is it just me or does this Foles kid remind anyone of a younger Drew Bledsoe? He even sorta looks like him.
    WHat are you guys watching?????? I have bryce Brown starting on my fantasy in the semis He has 38 total yards of offense
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash

I doubt it.

vCash
    I wish man, I am already drooling over throwing to Rudolph... I don't know how you could miss him! Oh yea, handing the ball off to AP wouldn't be all that bad either haha. Since you suggested I take over would you like to line up in the Y? I promise to hit you deep for a TD
    Well during my football days I played tight end so I think me and Ruddy could be a great 1-2 punch. If you throw it to me I deep I can promise you I won't drop it, unlike some other guys we have on this roster

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    This is another game ponder needs to prove that he can get it done, But truthfully he needs to settle down and throw the ball down the field, Put a little faith in his throws, Don't lob it down the field and thats how we gonna win games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    I doubt it.
    Well the Wilf's have a thing for both the colts and eagles organizations when it comes to hiring for positions. Add in the fact that Reid has been known for his creative offensive schemes and developing young QB's that is a plus.

Plus I don't think it would be a bad idea to put someone under Frazier that could potentially take his job if he doesn't do his fair share. I really like Frazier as our coach and hope he stays with us for a long time, but it is never a bad idea to put someone in the organization that could potentially take his job. He will work that much harder.

vCash
    Well the Wilf's have a thing for both the colts and eagles organizations when it comes to hiring for positions. Add in the fact that Reid has been known for his creative offensive schemes and developing young QB's that is a plus.

Plus I don't think it would be a bad idea to put someone under Frazier that could potentially take his job if he doesn't do his fair share. I really like Frazier as our coach and hope he stays with us for a long time, but it is never a bad idea to put someone in the organization that could potentially take his job. He will work that much harder.
    Well I think Frazier did that already. I really like our defensive coordinator, Allan Williams. He reminds me a lot of Mike Tomlin. I really credit Williams for turning around this defense and developing Harrison Smith and Josh Robinson.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Adrian Peterson - RB - Vikings
    Dec 14 - 2:10 PM

Adrian Peterson (abdomen) returned to Vikings practice on a limited basis Friday and is listed as probable for Week 13.

He'll start against the Rams as fantasy football's top running back play.

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    WHat are you guys watching?????? I have bryce Brown starting on my fantasy in the semis He has 38 total yards of offense
    It's not Andy Reids fault that Brown fumbles every time he touches the ball....he can only go to that well so many times

Musgrave has to incorporate Peterson into the passing game...It's difficult to do so when the other team's only goal is to stop 28, but this is exactly how you keep them on their heals....you have to throw Wright some screen passes just like we did with Harvin...maybe even a bubble screen with Simpson (who cares if it only gets 1 yard)...the point is to make sure the defense knows you will throw a screen or a short pass to the WR, so you can do a fake WR screen to the RB (one of those 1 pump maybe even 2 pump screens)

Andy Reid is a genius at drawing those up
    Last edited by nasthemasta; 12-14-2012 at 06:10 PM.

vCash
    What Andy Reid leaves tightly coiled in his toilet could call a better game then Bill Musgrave....

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast