Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We can win this if AD gets around 30 touches, we win the turnover battle and if we win the field position battle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Look at the past 2000 yard rushers. Numbers are even worse except for the Denver Broncos who had Elway.
    Aaaaaaaand what did those rb's have all in common? Besides TD? They all had ****** garbage qb's....kind of familiar huh?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KW93KB24 View Post
    Aaaaaaaand what did those rb's have all in common? Besides TD? They all had ****** garbage qb's....kind of familiar huh?
    As long as your QB can manage the game then you might be ok. Convert 3rd downs when it is 3rd and managable, don't turn the ball over (especially in your red zone). Ponder did a few of those things Sunday and we won. Obviously we can't do that every time but it start to hopefully build his confidence back up.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Ponder is the GOAT.

vCash
    Any one else feel like Ponder is afraid to get hit? I watched Vick alot this year and if there is one thing about him you can't criticize is he was more than willing to take a monster hit if he thought he could get the pass off. Ponder makes 50% of good throws. By that I mean he read the Wr he steps up and starts to throw the ball, then instead of letting go and taking the hit he pulls it down and either takes the sack or rolls out. He needs to throw the ball and take the hit. I would feel much more comfortable if I was watching him pick himself up off the turf after a pick rather than grabbing his head in shame.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Adrian Peterson - RB - Vikings
    Dec 12 - 4:30 PM

Adrian Peterson (abdomen) was limited in Wednesday's practice.

It's a new "injury" for AP, but nothing that will threaten his Week 15 status. Peterson needs to average 134 yards over his final three games to breach the 2,000-yard barrier, and 169 to break Eric Dickerson's single-season record of 2,105.

Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter

Kyle Rudolph - TE - Vikings
    Dec 12 - 4:35 PM

Kyle Rudolph (shoulder) was limited in Wednesday's practice.

There's nothing to see here. The Vikings are just giving Rudolph some extra rest, and he will play on Sunday against the Rams. Rudolph put up an untimely goose egg in Week 14, and makes for a very risky TE1 play against this week.

Source: Judd Zulgad on Twitter
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ayer-news?rw=1

vCash
    Steven Jackson - RB - Rams
    Dec 12 - 4:39 PM

Steven Jackson (foot) did not participate in Wednesday's practice.

This is Jackson's new routine to miss Wednesday's practice, then return fully on Thursday and Friday. The Rams are just managing Jackson's reps, and he'll start on Sunday against the Vikings.

Danny Amendola - WR - Rams
    Dec 12 - 4:33 PM

Danny Amendola (heel) was limited in Wednesday's practice.

It's another subtle sign of progress for St. Louis' No. 1 receiver, as Amendola was "DNP" last Wednesday before being upgraded to "limited" on Thursday. He'll still likely come down to a game-time decision against the Vikings, but has a legitimate chance of returning from his two-game absence. Amendola will be a high-risk, high-reward WR3 for the second week of the fantasy playoffs if he suits up.

Source: Rams on Twitter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    We can win this if AD gets around 30 touches, we win the turnover battle and if we win the field position battle.
    AND.....if ponder....no wait thatll screw us up.....you hit the nail on the coffin right there lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    Any one else feel like Ponder is afraid to get hit? I watched Vick alot this year and if there is one thing about him you can't criticize is he was more than willing to take a monster hit if he thought he could get the pass off. Ponder makes 50% of good throws. By that I mean he read the Wr he steps up and starts to throw the ball, then instead of letting go and taking the hit he pulls it down and either takes the sack or rolls out. He needs to throw the ball and take the hit. I would feel much more comfortable if I was watching him pick himself up off the turf after a pick rather than grabbing his head in shame.
    I have noticed this a little bit over the course of the season. Ponders feet get very happy whenever there is a chance he is going to get hit which leads to both sacks and poor decions throwing the ball since he isn't set.

I wonder if it has something to do with his injury riddled past? Just a thought.

vCash
    We can win this game if we give it to AP most of the game, He won us the last game

vCash
    Same game plan as last week. Feed AP early and often.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    I have noticed this a little bit over the course of the season. Ponders feet get very happy whenever there is a chance he is going to get hit which leads to both sacks and poor decions throwing the ball since he isn't set.

I wonder if it has something to do with his injury riddled past? Just a thought.
    nope that was one of the biggest knocks on Ponder coming out of college he gets nervous in the pocket. To me standing in the pocket takin a hit is all heart, some guys have it some just dont.

vCash
    A.J. Jefferson - DB - Vikings
    Dec 13 - 4:46 PM

Vikings CB A.J. Jefferson (concussion) has been cleared to resume practicing, and is expected to start against the Rams.

It's good news for the Vikings, who won't have to turn to Brandon Burton and Marcus Sherels opposite Antoine Winfield against the Rams. Chris Cook (broken arm, I.R./designated for return) is eligible to return in Week 16.

Source: Judd Zulgad on Twitter

vCash
    Kyle Rudolph - TE - Vikings
    Dec 13 - 4:51 PM

Kyle Rudolph (shoulder) remained limited in Thursday's practice.

Rudolph will play Sunday, but coming off a goose egg against the Bears, he'll be a shaky TE1 against the Rams for the second week of the fantasy playoffs. Erratic second-year QB Christian Ponder caps Rudolph's weekly upside.

Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter

vCash
    Steven Jackson - RB - Rams
    Dec 13 - 4:17 PM

Steven Jackson (foot) returned to Rams practice Thursday, getting in a limited session.

As has become his routine. Consistently producing like an RB2 since the Rams' Week 9 bye, Jackson is the No. 18 back in Chris Wesseling's Week 15 rankings.

Source: Jim Thomas on Twitter

Danny Amendola - WR - Rams
    Dec 13 - 4:16 PM

Danny Amendola (heel, foot) remained limited in Thursday's practice.

Amendola hinted Wednesday he'll likely end up a game-time decision for the fourth straight week, but he's getting in his most extensive practice time since injuring himself in Week 11. We tentatively expect him to suit up against the Vikings, but he'll be a high-risk — if high-reward — WR3 for the second week of the fantasy playoffs.

Source: Jim Thomas on Twitter

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast