vCash

Week 15: Minnesota Vikings (7-6) vs St Louis Rams (6-6-1) Dec 16 1:00 PM ET

Regular Season Week 15
    vs

Sunday, December 16th at 1:00 PM ET

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Christian Ponder, QB #7 - 2396 Yards / 14 TDS 12 INTS / 62.6 CMP% / 78.3 QB Rating
    Sam Bradford, QB #8 - 2877 Yards / 15 TDS 10 INTS / 59.7 CMP% / 81.9 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Adrian Peterson, RB #28 - 1600 Yards / 265 Carries/ 6.0 YPC / 10 TDS
    Steven Jackson, RB #39 - 836 Yards / 214 Carries/ 3.9 YPC/ 3 TDS

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Michael Jenkins, WR #84 - 34 Catches / 360 Yards / 1 TDS
    Chris Givens, WR #13 - 36 Catches / 584 Yards / 3 TDS

Tight End

~VS~

Kyle Rudolph, TE #82 - 45 Catches / 412 Yards / 8 TDS
    Lance Kendricks, TE #88 - 32 Catches / 332 Yards / 2 TDS

Kicker

~VS~

Blair Walsh, K #3 - 24 FGM / 27 FGA / 27 XPM / 27 XPA
    Greg Zuerlein, K #4 - 21 FGM / 27 FGA / 19 XPM / 19 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Chad Greenway, LB #52 - 126
    James Laurinaitis, LB #55 - 119

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Jared Allen, DE #69 - 9.0
    Robert Quinn, DE #94 - 9.5

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Antoine Winfield, CB #26 - 3
    Cortland Finnegan, CB #31 - 3

Click For More Stats

vCash
    Doesn't sound like we will have A.J. Jefferson this week. That leaves us without 2 of our top 4 corners.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Doesn't sound like we will have A.J. Jefferson this week. That leaves us without 2 of our top 4 corners.
    Yep, expect to see Burton or Sherels getting a lot of time in the nickel.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Yikes. Maybe since we might have a shot at the playoffs, we should sign a WR and CB.

vCash
    AP needs to run for 200 yards a game from here on out if we want a shot at winning these last few games. That being said i feel like Ponder will find a way to piss this game away somehow. I just hope that AP runs over that punk *** Finnegan.

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash
    I'm gonna be at this game 8 rows up, and super-duper drunk, wish me luck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    I'm gonna be at this game 8 rows up, and super-duper drunk, wish me luck.
    Remember what Chad Greenway said, drink liquor not beer.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    This is going to be a tough game but if our defense continues to play well I think we can beat these guys. We've kept much better offenses this season in check so I think we should do a good job this week. To me this game comes down to the turnover battle. If we can play turnover free football and get a few take aways we should be able to win this game. AP should continue his dominance but Ponder will need to keep playing well on 3rd downs to keep drives going. The Rams have a tough defense so this should be another good test for Ponder.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    We lose because we ****ing suck *** on the road and it doesnt help when christian ponder is playing ARGUABLY the worst qb play in the entire league.

Dont give me ******** about our line/receivers/play calling. Igaf.
    I know that he needs help, but the way he's been playing is literally pathetic and embarrassing.

vCash
    Since week 7 christian ponder's numbers

962yds

6 td's

8 int's

107/191

That's a 56% completion percentage.

Adrian peterson in his last 7 games has a total of 1,095 yards rushing!!! He has more rushing yards than christian ponder does have throwing the ball!!!!!

That's un heard of! I dont think theres anyone qb-rb duo that has a stat like that.

vCash
    Danny Amendola - WR - Rams

Coach Jeff Fisher said that Danny Amendola (foot) has a "much better chance" to play this week.
    Amendola played just seven snaps in Week 12 and then was inactive for Weeks 13 and 14. He's expected to be held out of Wednesday's practice to manage his injury, but this is the first time the Rams have shown real optimism lately. Fisher did add that needs to be "close to 100 percent" to be his usual, effective self.
    rotoworld

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    this is going to be a tough game if Ponder doesn't get going but if we want to believe we are a playoff team, we have to win this!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KW93KB24 View Post

962yds

6 td's

8 int's

107/191

Adrian peterson in his last 7 games has a total of 1,095 yards rushing!!! He has more rushing yards than christian ponder does have throwing the ball!!!!!

That's un heard of! I dont think theres anyone qb-rb duo that has a stat like that.
    There isn't.
    Where I live I don't get Minn. radio very well. I listen to the SCOR out of Chicago. They can't mention Christian Ponder's name without laughing. Thank goodness the Bears gave us that W.
    You know I would've never drafted Ponder. I gave up on him last year as well. I still think this team has alot of talent, and we're a healthy Harvin and a good or great QB away from competing for a championship.
    I would've tried to sign P. Manning last year. Or tried to trade 1 spot with the Rams to get RG3. Although I liked Luck better, but no way was Indy going to let him get away. Then trade Ponder if there were any takers. Or just keep him as the backup.
    A great receiver + Ponder will not be enough.
    I still could be wrong about Ponder. So far he's proven that I was right about him all along.

vCash
    I bet those same radio people are laughing at Cutler too. Manning would have never come here no matter how much money we would have given him. If we tried to trade for rg3 we wouldn't have Kalil, or harrison smith and probably not even josh robinson. So how good would that team be right now?

You have no idea what Ponder will be like with a great receiver because he has never had one before. Give Ponder a guy that will go up and get the ball like Marshall instead of guys like jerome or devin and his stats will look a lot better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KW93KB24 View Post

962yds

6 td's

8 int's

107/191

Look at the past 2000 yard rushers. Numbers are even worse except for the Denver Broncos who had Elway.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast