Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should David Wilson be the Giants #1 RB?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he's the best back on the team

4 15.38%
  • Yes, but only until Bradshaw is healthier

10 38.46%
  • No, still inexperienced

7 26.92%
  • Split the carries evenly

5 19.23%
Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I think if Washington/Dallas both win next week the Giants are Eliminated from the division. Not 100 percent sure my math might be off.
    I should have known you'd cruise through the Giants GT after a bad game by Eli and the team. Making friends?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I should have known you'd cruise through the Giants GT after a bad game by Eli and the team. Making friends?
    Classic.

vCash
    It was just one of those fluke games where the Falcons did everything right and the Giants somehow managed to do everything completely ***-backwards. They know exactly how the cb's and safeties play, they are ball hawks. Cut-back routes are always going to be risky, they would have had a lot more luck throwing quick slants and hitting the receivers in stride. The play calling honestly wasn't KG's worst display, but the plays on 4th and short's honestly made no damn sense. Wilson charges through the pile for at least 3 yards every time he touches the ball, but instead they're trying to flip a pass in a tightly covered slot.

Every once in a while the Giants need to have their ***** caved in, it gives them a reality check and sets them straight. I don't expect them to just fall down like this again, especially after they get chewed out by TC.

vCash
    I always look but never post....To be fair I want you guys out for my own sanity...The Giants own the packers and I would rather not play you guys. I am not one of the guys that want us to be the best by beating the best...**** that....I want you guys out lol.... I want to get a bye and play the easiest schedule possible because the packers need all the help they can get.

That being said I have always predicted and knew of the Eli short comings....He just isn't elite...He is a very good QB but even I am having issues understanding why you guys do this every year.... Maybe a coaching change is needed? Its weird to say considering you guys just won the superbowl but something just isn't right.

Sidenote as much as I rather you guys not make the playoffs I doubt you guys miss...You have the crappy ELI right now so that means Eli Montana is about to come to the surface for a several game span and that will make things interesting. Eli could be a top 3 QB if he had consistency and I have said that from day one.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Really? You want to turn this into an Eli is/isn't elite thread? Keep that crap in NFL forum.

You didn't have much to say in our GTs when he plays great, wins games, etc., so let's not act so innocent about commenting in here now.

vCash
    Giants RapidReports‏@CBSGiants

Coughlin said the first half wasn't that bad, and admitted he made it worse with his decisions to go for it on fourth down. #NYG

vCash
    Really? You want to turn this into an Eli is/isn't elite thread? Keep that crap in NFL forum.

You didn't have much to say in our GTs when he plays great, wins games, etc., so let's not act so innocent about commenting in here now.
    Lol so you as a Mod are telling me to take Eli Related stuff outside of the Giants forum and into the NFL forum? As for Innocent.... What I said in here is well known throughout the rest of the NFL area so I speak no different about my team or the Giants....Hell I speak worse about the packers than I do the Giants.

I rarely speak in here so am I only allowed to speak if the Giants win? Is there special rules for the Giants forum that I do not know of?

I promise when the Giants win next week and ELI becomes hot I will post in here and give my thoughts
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 12-18-2012 at 12:00 AM.

vCash
    Lol so you as a Mod are telling me to take Eli Related stuff outside of the Giants forum and into the NFL forum? As for Innocent.... What I said in here is well known throughout the rest of the NFL area so I speak no different about my team or the Giants....Hell I speak worse about the packers than I do the Giants.

I rarely speak in here so am I only allowed to speak if the Giants win? Is there special rules for the Giants forum that I do not know of?

I promise when the Giants win next week and ELI becomes hot I will post in here and give my thoughts
    I wish I could dig up your posts from last year. It's funny how you just choose to forget his fantastic season last year so quickly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    I wish I could dig up your posts from last year. It's funny how you just choose to forget his fantastic season last year so quickly.
    He was very good last year....The problem never is how good he can be but sustaining it over a long period of time... What about the year before last? My point from the beginning was 1 year does not make or break anyone because its not a long enough span of time to know for sure...Eli horrid this year does not drop him out of the top 10 nor does his great season last year jump him to the top 5. I stated this last year and the year before....I also stated and you can pull this up that you guys were going to wreck us come playoff time last year and that happened. I am not a 1 trick pony and I stay pretty consistent with how I evaluate QBs.

Matt Ryan because of this year does not all a sudden become a top 5 QB.... I Judge a QB by 2-3 seasons and the best QBs...The Elite QBs are consistently great...They have bad games but not bad years.

vCash
    Honestly the QB debate is so pointless now. He's my QB. I'm happy. He's delivered two superbowls for this team and I have no reason to think he isn't among the best. He does what we ask of him. And is a great NY personality.

vCash

A known Eli hater shows up in the Giants forum only after a Giants loss to say Eli is not elite. This is about baiting. Here's your chance to back off.

vCash
    A known Eli hater shows up in the Giants forum only after a Giants loss to say Eli is not elite. This is about baiting. Here's your chance to back off.
    Why would I back off? I also said he is very good and will likely turn it around and get hot. If there was any baiting it was your post that was completely off topic asking about me coming here after a loss... I stated about your playoff chances and out of nowhere you talk of me coming in here after a loss and making friends while everyone else responded about the playoffs....I gave a full post backing up my logic and did so with facts....If you have any issues we can easily take this to an administrator.

Why do non fans of a team have to walk on glass in other teams forums after a loss?

vCash
    I never come in here and post even after their losses in the past and yet you out of nowhere make it seem like it was known I would show up because of 1 loss????? Everyone else responded in a fine manner but you go off topic and put me on the spot....Abuse of power much? I responded with that post after because most know my take on the Giants and know I think Eli is very good but not great but know the Giants are great as a team and will bounce back.... After you putting me on the spot you then accuse me of baiting? Again why do people that come to forums of teams that have a loss have to walk on egg shells? On top of that you then tell me this is my chance to back off?????Lol so now Mods are allowed to threaten for no reason?
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 12-18-2012 at 08:18 PM.

vCash
    I never come in here and post even after their losses in the past and yet you out of nowhere make it seem like it was known I would show up because of 1 loss????? Everyone else responded in a fine manner but you go off topic and put me on the spot....Abuse of power much? I responded with that post after because most know my take on the Giants and know I think Eli is very good but not great but know the Giants are great as a team and will bounce back.... After you putting me on the spot you then accuse me of baiting? Again why do people that come to forums of teams that have a loss have to walk on egg shells?
    I don't see a reason why you felt the need to throw the use of "ELIte" into your conversation. Knowing how people get sensitive about that topic. That right there seemed to be baiting, everything else seemed fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    I don't see a reason why you felt the need to throw the use of "ELIte" into your conversation. Knowing how people get sensitive about that topic. That right there seemed to be baiting, everything else seemed fine.
    Its not saying he is a horrid QB either....Most know my take on the Subject and a Mod putting me on the spot by saying they knew I would be here after a loss is also a crock of **** considering I have never talked in thread before after their losses.... I show up once and get put on the spot and felt the need to explain my overall thoughts to everyone before I get targeted by about 20 Giants fans. Lets look at that but forget that I also said the coach should go or the fact that the Giants and Eli will bounce back...Hell I have stated that same sentiment in the general forum many times so its not just a line either.

Then On top of that I get told here is my chance to back off????? No to hell with that.

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast