Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Should David Wilson be the Giants #1 RB?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he's the best back on the team

    4 15.38%
  • Yes, but only until Bradshaw is healthier

    10 38.46%
  • No, still inexperienced

    7 26.92%
  • Split the carries evenly

    5 19.23%
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 642
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    866
    vCash
    1500
    NFL is

    Too fixed... know its not something new" but this season was just so clear!!

    Least they made the story line of pats vs giants rd 1 n 2. Sucks its over. Maybe Gmen don't make it in lr dont. Thought more respect for the champs to win the division but in a 3 way tie... lol

    O well wonder who markets better giants Dallas or redskins for postseason

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,854
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    We still control our own destiny. We win, we're in.
    I think if Washington/Dallas both win next week the Giants are Eliminated from the division. Not 100 percent sure my math might be off.

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,186
    vCash
    1500
    He didn't say division.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,705
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I think if Washington/Dallas both win next week the Giants are Eliminated from the division. Not 100 percent sure my math might be off.
    You're right but..

    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    He didn't say division.

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,854
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    He didn't say division.
    wasnt sure about Non Division but yea you guys own it over the bears,

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,000
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    He didn't say division.
    He wants someone to acknowledge him.

    Right MTM
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,854
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluecrew View Post
    he wants someone to acknowledge him.

    Right mtm
    :d

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Binghamton, NY
    Posts
    6,287
    vCash
    1500
    At least Dallas and Washington can't win out. They play week 17 so if we win out, we make it in. But you gotta believe Baltimore is going to be trying their hardest to win next week, and Philly is going to relish playing spoiler.

    It's not gonna be easy to win these next 2 games and it's sad that another season that started 6-2 has come to this. We really shat the bed in our division games. You gotta own your division to have a good record since you play each team twice. I guess splitting the games within your division is alright but really you need to go 4-2 or 5-1 to really have a chance at a good record.

    To be 8-6 with wins against the 9ers and Packers is really sad.

    If only we were going against the teams the Patriots get in their division. If we were 5-0 in the division right now we'd be 11-3... Sucks being in a competitive division. Must be nice for the Pats all these years.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,241
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBraves View Post
    You know why, because you see everything through your Giants glasses. Every time another team beats you, even when its 34-0, its some how the Giants fault, when Eli throws an interception, its never the defense's credit for pass rush or good coverage or the corner jumping route and getting the ball, its always Eli throwing a bad ball!

    You see, you always make an excuse for your loss and readily point to several mistakes you made in the game, but guess what, every team who loses in any sport is able to do the same. But it gets better, when you throw a touch down or sack a QB, then its never the other teams fault, the credit always goes to your team!

    You are so caught up in your superiority and your perceived knowledge of football, that you can't fathom losing because you were bested on the football field. No body is better than you, even when you're dominated the entire game. In your mind, your team was still better but just didn't try today! Whatever makes you sleep through the night!

    Good luck the rest of the way. You do have a very good team.

    well said

    most giants fans are so blind, its the same fricking excuse every single time, either they blame the players or they blame kg. like i said on page 24 of this thread, he is the same offensive coordinator who called 2 super bowl wins and has been pretty successful with the giants. im guessing those 2 ints by eli today were the OC's fault or the wr's but not elis or due to the fact that the falcons did something good.

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBraves View Post
    You know why, because you see everything through your Giants glasses. Every time another team beats you, even when its 34-0, its some how the Giants fault, when Eli throws an interception, its never the defense's credit for pass rush or good coverage or the corner jumping route and getting the ball, its always Eli throwing a bad ball!

    You see, you always make an excuse for your loss and readily point to several mistakes you made in the game, but guess what, every team who loses in any sport is able to do the same. But it gets better, when you throw a touch down or sack a QB, then its never the other teams fault, the credit always goes to your team!

    You are so caught up in your superiority and your perceived knowledge of football, that you can't fathom losing because you were bested on the football field. No body is better than you, even when you're dominated the entire game. In your mind, your team was still better but just didn't try today! Whatever makes you sleep through the night!

    Good luck the rest of the way. You do have a very good team.
    1) It's a little annoying that the Falcons get soooo much credit for demolishing our offensive line, when every team in the NFL for the past 5 years has been doing it.

    It's a little annoying that the Falcons offensive line gets so much credit when our defensive line has been non existent all year long.

    2) Did you see Eli's INTs? Asante was doing the wrong thing one defense for one of em, so you can't put all that on Eli and the other one DeCoud just made an outstanding play on the ball.

    3) Why does it bother you so much how Giants fans feel about the Giants?

  11. #611
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Posts
    9,926
    vCash
    1500
    Well .....this was not a good game at all for us....but there is a bright side to our situation. This week last season we loss to the Skins at home...we had to win our last two games vs the Jets and at home vs Dallas and we're in. Same situation now....we go to the Ravens and home at Philly and we're in.

    Bottom line...I dont feel good about this team right now...we dont look like a playoff team. But we didnt look like a playoff team last year going into the Jets game....Im sure TC will touch on this a little this week in practice.

    So basically , keep the faith Giants fans...we've been here before and we can do it again. Got to believe.

    I think its good that we play late next Sunday....obviously we need to win but by game time we will know if a win will make us division leaders or a wildcard with a deciding game in Giants stadium.

    We can do this....we are the defending SB champions!

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

  12. #612
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    936
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    well said

    most giants fans are so blind, its the same fricking excuse every single time, either they blame the players or they blame kg. like i said on page 24 of this thread, he is the same offensive coordinator who called 2 super bowl wins and has been pretty successful with the giants. im guessing those 2 ints by eli today were the OC's fault or the wr's but not elis or due to the fact that the falcons did something good.
    To some extent a lot of fans of different teams do the same. You are 100% correct, KG is the same guy who called 2 super bowls, how can he all of a sudden be a bum? Fan's overreaction sometimes is ridiculous. Eli is the same QB who won 2 rings. He is an elite QB in the NFL. He did not all of a sudden turn into Rex Grossman. He was bad today because the FALCONS did good. They rushed him, knocked him, got in his face and intercepted him. Period.

    I just wished fans understood this sometimes and not be so irrational. You didn't lose today because your team turned into the Browns, you lost because the Falcons were better.
    El Oso Blanco

  13. #613
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,000
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBraves View Post
    To some extent a lot of fans of different teams do the same. You are 100% correct, KG is the same guy who called 2 super bowls, how can he all of a sudden be a bum? Fan's overreaction sometimes is ridiculous. Eli is the same QB who won 2 rings. He is an elite QB in the NFL. He did not all of a sudden turn into Rex Grossman. He was bad today because the FALCONS did good. They rushed him, knocked him, got in his face and intercepted him. Period.

    I just wished fans understood this sometimes and not be so irrational. You didn't lose today because your team turned into the Browns, you lost because the Falcons were better.
    all of a sudden? you need to hang out in the Giants game threads more often

    thats like outsiders thinking Cam Cameron was "all of a sudden" a bum just because the Ravens were a 9-4 team at the time.
    Last edited by BigBlueCrew; 12-16-2012 at 10:27 PM.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

  14. #614
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    955
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBraves View Post
    To some extent a lot of fans of different teams do the same. You are 100% correct, KG is the same guy who called 2 super bowls, how can he all of a sudden be a bum? Fan's overreaction sometimes is ridiculous. Eli is the same QB who won 2 rings. He is an elite QB in the NFL. He did not all of a sudden turn into Rex Grossman. He was bad today because the FALCONS did good. They rushed him, knocked him, got in his face and intercepted him. Period.

    I just wished fans understood this sometimes and not be so irrational. You didn't lose today because your team turned into the Browns, you lost because the Falcons were better.
    I understand you want to justify your win, and being a Falcons fan you've probably been doing that all year since it seems like you guys finally gotten over the hump and aren't gonna fizzle out in your first playoff game.

    However, don't come in here and tell us about our offensive coordinator. He's been criticized since even before the 07 season. Eli played terrible, playcalling was terrible, defense was worse than terrible. The Falcons played great though. It was a mix of a bad game from us and a good game from you guys. The Falcons were better today.

    But, you better pray that we don't sneak in the playoffs as a six seed because I know were the last team you want to see in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

  15. #615
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    201
    Posts
    3,150
    vCash
    1500
    Justin Tuck 2 Tackles.

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •