Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Should David Wilson be the Giants #1 RB?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he's the best back on the team

    4 15.38%
  • Yes, but only until Bradshaw is healthier

    10 38.46%
  • No, still inexperienced

    7 26.92%
  • Split the carries evenly

    5 19.23%
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
Results 631 to 642 of 642
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    20,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Its not saying he is a horrid QB either....Most know my take on the Subject and a Mod putting me on the spot by saying they knew I would be here after a loss is also a crock of **** considering I have never talked in thread before after their losses.... I show up once and get put on the spot and felt the need to explain my overall thoughts to everyone before I get targeted by about 20 Giants fans. Lets look at that but forget that I also said the coach should go or the fact that the Giants and Eli will bounce back...Hell I have stated that same sentiment in the general forum many times so its not just a line either.

    Then On top of that I get told here is my chance to back off????? No to hell with that.
    This is my first season in the forum, so I really don't know the history of you and your posts. Don't really care to be involved in this childish stuff.

    Just pointing out that you really didn't have to use the word "ELIte" in the context you used it in. Knowing that it obviously get's under peoples skins.

    I don't really care who post's what, it's a forum. Everyone's entitled too opinions. Although I do find winey fans who constantly complain to be annoying, but I generally just put those types on the good old ignore list.

    But when you post stuff that come's off as seeming to be bait, weather or not it was your intention.. what do you honestly thinks going to happen? Your going to rub people the wrong way.

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    69,693
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    This is my first season in the forum, so I really don't know the history of you and your posts. Don't really care to be involved in this childish stuff.

    Just pointing out that you really didn't have to use the word "ELIte" in the context you used it in. Knowing that it obviously get's under peoples skins.

    I don't really care who post's what, it's a forum. Everyone's entitled too opinions. Although I do find winey fans who constantly complain to be annoying, but I generally just put those types on the good old ignore list.

    But when you post stuff that come's off as seeming to be bait, weather or not it was your intention.. what do you honestly thinks going to happen? Your going to rub people the wrong way.
    So again its the walking on Egg Shells in another teams forum...If I was a Giants fan it would then be OK? Maybe I should start a Movement to help make sure this never happens again...Get the word out there for every person from the team they support should only post in their teams threads.

    Also this is not meant to piss you off by any means...Just to show that the Mod who likes to threaten or go off topic and assume and then threaten is wrong.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 12-18-2012 at 09:39 PM.

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    20,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    So again its the walking on Egg Shells in another teams forum...If I was a Giants fan it would then be OK? Maybe I should start a Movement to help make sure this never happens again...Get the word out there for every person from the team they support should only post in their teams threads.
    If a giants fan posted about ELI not being ELIte..it would spark a debate. It doesn't matter if your a giants fan or not, it creates a debate.

    It's not necessarily walking on egg shells, more like just watching what you say, which is necessary when you post in a forum anyway, as there are rules, you know?

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    69,693
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    If a giants fan posted about ELI not being ELIte..it would spark a debate. It doesn't matter if your a giants fan or not, it creates a debate.

    It's not necessarily walking on egg shells, more like just watching what you say, which is necessary when you post in a forum anyway, as there are rules, you know?
    But it is exactly.... It was from the first post in here....Before I even said the Elite thing I got put on the spot because of my views and my history in the general forum. Is that fair as well?

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    20,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    But it is exactly.... It was from the first post in here....Before I even said the Elite thing I got put on the spot because of my views and my history in the general forum. Is that fair as well?
    Well, history does tend to repeat itself. I didn't see your first post. Again, I don't follow your posts.

    But I just looked around just now, out of curiosity, and your reputation seems to follow you wherever you post. For whatever reason.

    Look man, I'm not looking to get into it with you. The first post I saw from you involved the word "ELIte". That's all I'm saying. I'm done anyway, this conversation isn't going anywhere. Just giving my opinion.

    Because I know, if I posted in the Eagles or Dallas or Washington forum, I would be ripped apart, just for being a giants fan.

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    69,693
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Well, history does tend to repeat itself. I didn't see your first post. Again, I don't follow your posts.

    But I just looked around just now, out of curiosity, and your reputation seems to follow you wherever you post. For whatever reason.

    Look man, I'm not looking to get into it with you. The first post I saw from you involved the word "ELIte". That's all I'm saying. I'm done anyway, this conversation isn't going anywhere. Just giving my opinion.

    Because I know, if I posted in the Eagles or Dallas or Washington forum, I would be ripped apart, just for being a giants fan.
    And that right there is a problem with this site in general...Also I am not an eagles fan I am a packers fan.

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    20,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    And that right there is a problem with this site in general...Also I am not an eagles fan I am a packers fan.
    I just mentioned all the division rivals. Not just eagles. I didn't know who you were a fan of.

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    33,072
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I never come in here and post even after their losses in the past and yet you out of nowhere make it seem like it was known I would show up because of 1 loss????? Everyone else responded in a fine manner but you go off topic and put me on the spot....Abuse of power much? I responded with that post after because most know my take on the Giants and know I think Eli is very good but not great but know the Giants are great as a team and will bounce back.... After you putting me on the spot you then accuse me of baiting? Again why do people that come to forums of teams that have a loss have to walk on egg shells? On top of that you then tell me this is my chance to back off?????Lol so now Mods are allowed to threaten for no reason?
    Easy. My first post was to bust your balls a little. We've been through the Eli thing before and I've had no problems with you. Then the Eli not being elite argument (which creeps into every thread in NFL forum) got brought up in this game thread by you, when you rarely post in THIS forum; a game thread where the Giants got shutout and is routinely filled with just Giants fans. So some might see it as baiting.

    This isn't a power trip. It isn't a threat. It's just a warning because all the same emotional Giants fans you battle with in the NFL forum post here. And after a loss, they sure don't want to hear other teams fans assessment of how elite their QB is.

    I don't personally care one way or the other. Just trying to avoid a mess before it starts.....which clearly failed.

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    33,072
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    And that right there is a problem with this site in general...Also I am not an eagles fan I am a packers fan.
    Yeah, it's a problem that rivals can't talk to each other without it being a big fight and the solution is to have crosstalk in the NFL forum and a haven of fans in their own team forums. The sad fact is that if I go into the Packers Forum, into a Packers game thread after a loss and say Aaron Rodgers isn't elite, it gets seen and maybe reported as baiting.

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    69,693
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Easy. My first post was to bust your balls a little. We've been through the Eli thing before and I've had no problems with you. Then the Eli not being elite argument (which creeps into every thread in NFL forum) got brought up in this game thread by you, when you rarely post in THIS forum; a game thread where the Giants got shutout and is routinely filled with just Giants fans. So some might see it as baiting.

    This isn't a power trip. It isn't a threat. It's just a warning because all the same emotional Giants fans you battle with in the NFL forum post here. And after a loss, they sure don't want to hear other teams fans assessment of how elite their QB is.

    I don't personally care one way or the other. Just trying to avoid a mess before it starts.....which clearly failed.
    And I have no issues with people busting my balls or Giants fans...Hell I consider BC/Mr Haha/MB/Players some of my better E-Friends. I had 0 intent at baiting and the post about you telling me to backoff seemed like a threat after baiting.

    I get such a bad Rep when it comes to Eli and I honestly do not even hate the guy I just have fun with it like everyone else. Also your right lets forget this and I will let it go as well but wanted to back myself up because some Mods have a quick trigger finger and If Ima get banned I rather it be deserved.

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  11. #641
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    33,072
    vCash
    1000
    Fair enough.

    So......Eli is totally elite.

  12. #642
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    69,693
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Fair enough.

    So......Eli is totally elite.
    Lol....Me and G worked it out by the way.... No hard feelings and sorry if I came off as baiting.

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •