Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    love him and i'd take him back, but he does act childish and he's paying for it. i see nothing wrong with the way its being handled. not "classless" at all. jacobs is immature. treat kids like kids. he's getting his timeout.
    Not really, they have zero intention on playing him what so ever. That's not what he signed up for and is pissed, I don't blame him. They should just release him but they know he can play for other teams so yea that's being classless.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The 610
    Posts
    9,908
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Not really, they have zero intention on playing him what so ever. That's not what he signed up for and is pissed, I don't blame him. They should just release him but they know he can play for other teams so yea that's being classless.
    and? that's up to the coach. not him. not all guys on the 53 man roster play. not all of them are 'tweeting' and certainly not complaining about their current role or lackthereof. that's because most of them appreciate being on a roster - period. those guys understand. they get it. jacobs don't. never has, and by the time he does it'll be too late.

    don't call it being competitive either (not that you did). that's a bunch of . they're all competitive. classless doesn't fit this situation. childish does. and jacobs is just that.

    that said, i'm used to it, know what he's capable of on the field given the right situation, and i'd take him back.
    Last edited by musclemenace; 12-12-2012 at 07:12 PM.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,108
    vCash
    1500
    He still thinks he's Barry Sanders




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    and? that's up to the coach. not him. not all guys on the 53 man roster play. not all of them are 'tweeting' and certainly not complaining about their current role or lackthereof. that's because most of them appreciate being on a roster - period. those guys understand. they get it. jacobs don't. never has, and by the time he does it'll be too late.

    don't call it being competitive either (not that you did). that's a bunch of . they're all competitive. classless doesn't fit this situation. childish does. and jacobs is just that.

    that said, i'm used to it, know what he's capable of on the field given the right situation, and i'd take him back.
    Agree to disagree, you act as if you know the situation and I dont either but we don't know what they promised him.

    Here's what I do know, they suspended him and have zero intentions on playing him. Both sides are very unhappy, the classy thing to do is to release him. So yea I think it's a classless move but what else should I expect from Harbaugh who's classless.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,862
    vCash
    1490
    The grounds for suspension are a little weak. Basically sending a message to other players who might do the same.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The 610
    Posts
    9,908
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Agree to disagree, you act as if you know the situation and I dont either but we don't know what they promised him.

    Here's what I do know, they suspended him and have zero intentions on playing him. Both sides are very unhappy, the classy thing to do is to release him. So yea I think it's a classless move but what else should I expect from Harbaugh who's classless.
    fair enough. agree to disagree. you're right. we don't know the situation. but since we're on 'here's what i know...', i know that promises mean squat in this league. i know that they [49'ers] are in playoff contention. i know that now's not the time (but i'm a hard *****, so never's the time). i know that if i'm the boss, and you're out of line, then you're out of mind. and the best way to be out of mind, is to be out of sight. no reason for harbaugh to have to tolerate that. he's got a much bigger picture to worry about. harbaugh is not the "classiest" of guys (using your terminology), but he's applied fair discipline for an out of line, childish act. jacobs needs to grow up. end of story.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The 610
    Posts
    9,908
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    The grounds for suspension are a little weak. Basically sending a message to other players who might do the same.
    the grounds for suspension, are the playoffs. i don't think anyone on this team would even think about trying something like that at a time like this. they are about to make back-to-back playoff appearances. if anyone should have a gripe on that team, it should ONLY be alex smith.

    brandon jacobs? kidding me? non-factor. perhaps they did have a bigger role in mind. but hey, the window of opportunity is teeeeeenie. you snooze (whether its injury or otherwise), and the next man up might make sure that window stays shut. again, alex smith; the only guy who should be tweeting tears, lol.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    fair enough. agree to disagree. you're right. we don't know the situation. but since we're on 'here's what i know...', i know that promises mean squat in this league. i know that they [49'ers] are in playoff contention. i know that now's not the time (but i'm a hard *****, so never's the time). i know that if i'm the boss, and you're out of line, then you're out of mind. and the best way to be out of mind, is to be out of sight. no reason for harbaugh to have to tolerate that. he's got a much bigger picture to worry about. harbaugh is not the "classiest" of guys (using your terminology), but he's applied fair discipline for an out of line, childish act. jacobs needs to grow up. end of story.
    Honestly I think Harbaugh is a baby, he was when he played too. Him and Jacobs just might be too much a like and butt heads.

    My point is if he they're not going to play him, clearly the case.. And aren't happy with each other then just let him go.. Not like they owe him a ton of guaranteed money. The ONLY reason they haven't let him go is out of spite towards him and us knowing he'll end up back here.. Keep in mind this is the same ******* coach who totally twisted Gilbrides words and said he was trying to influence the refs cause we're a ny team lol. Lmao is he ****ing serious? That's gotta be some major spite right there.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,862
    vCash
    1490
    Apparently teams can withhold money during a suspension, so this might be more than just a game of keep away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •