Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Them bad hoes at spellman..one gold watch...two gold chains..six gold rings its nun..og joint some high socks no shirt on dats stuntin

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Just bought myself a trippy stick mane aha hella expensive tho

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    POPPED A MOLLY, I'M SWEATIN' WHOO!

c

vCash
    i didnt know u like to get wet...

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...&postcount=837

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Yall missed the news, I just got myself a trippy stick. Im stayin high lol

vCash

2012-13: Off-Topic @ Oracle - iOS (6.0)

The **** is a trippy stick?

vCash
    Yall need to step ur smokin game up. It's a black stick basically, that you recharge with a usb cable, anyways its 86% hash oil, and each cartridge has about 100 hits. I picked up 5 cartridges for $260.

vCash
    Its legit tho. Im chargin it right now, but when you hit it you press a lil button like a ****in flute and the end lights up dark blue. Hits ****in hard to

vCash
    We don't need to up anything youngblood, I'd prefer me a well rolled joint or even an ol' fashion pipe over these costly contraptions. These whippersnappers and their new toys.

vCash
    Looks crazy as **** though haha. Congrats, I guess.

vCash
    lol at essady. I never heard of it either, I guess we're too old for trippy stick

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Haha im jus ****in with yall. It's koo tho forsure. It's ****in expensive. I mean it's cheaper in the long run, but to drop $260 every time. And na I still prefer me a rolled up blunt over anything, but I can take this to work cause it doesn't have any smell at all, and no one really knows what it is aha. So I can just be like it's an electric cigerate.

vCash
    Wow. And it gets you high? No smell at all or what....

D
    Is there smoke emitted how does it work?

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Ya it get's you ****in lit. More than traditional weed. I mean it's 86% hash oil, so you get lit aha. And ya there's no smoke emitted, except when you exhale. But there's no smell or anything like that. Each cartridge has 100 hits, you can buy individual cartridges or 5 at a time. It's cheaper to buy 5 at a time. But ya it's ****in legit

vCash
    And all you do is charge on ur computer when it's charged you press a little button on top like a flute aha and you hit it.

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast