Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    vCash
    But even if we lose 10 out of the next 11, we will be 22 and 20. If I would have told you before the season started that you wouldn't have Bogut and you would still be 22 and 20, with an easier schedule coming up after that and possibly Bogut coming back, would you take that? I think you would. I think we need to not expect this team to win many games over the next 11. Even if they won only 3, they would be 24 and 18. You wouldn't take that? Even just having a small chance to make the 8th spot would have been a dream to us fans before and now your talking about how it's a fail if you don't make the 5 spot? Even I think before the season they said making the 10th spot wouldn't be a total failure and that is even with Bogut.

vCash
    u know mac, there is this guy that is like you on this other forum. Always replying to me, telling me to stop, this and that. He told me if I'm ever in the OC to send him a PM and he'll take me to some clubs. Same with this other guy on the Shady forum. Thought i was a weirdo at first, but i convinced him to come out with me to the clubs. Since then we have met each other 3 times at the clubs and even drove 8 hours to see a concert together. THey start out like you. Opposing everything that i say and then they eventually join the party. I'll see u at the clubs soon enough.

vCash
    8 hours? was it outside of denver? in the cold? six below? four hours and he just said no?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    you think were going to the strip club together?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    see im just like you in a way, i never knew my father neither, he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    8 hours? was it outside of denver? in the cold? six below? four hours and he just said no?

It was in LA dude. We thought it was only 2 hours away. We drove with no sleep started at midnight and then waited in line for 3 hours in front of the arena at around noon. Then when we got in, we wanted first row so we stood up in 105 degrees for 5 hours straight and ran out of water before he made his appearance. I was wearing pants cuz i didn't know it be hot. I almost passed out, kept putting my head on this chick cuz I couldn't stand and she kept screaming and trying to get security to take me away. Then after we drove home again with no sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    The schedule in January would be a good test to see how the team performs. we had a fairly easy schedule. hopefully the upcoming games doesn't prove that the team's record is inflated
    this is a myth- warriors schedule strength has been 10th hardest in the nba so far. they have 4 more road games than home too. Their schedule has been slightly harder than the average team so far this yr.

They havent had any brutal stretches like the next couple weeks- but overall, they have had a solid mix of teams, a good number of back to backs and the third longest road trip in the league so far.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    You don't consider that road trip to be a brutal stretch? I know some of the opponents were weak, but that long of a road trip, against any teams is brutal IMO.

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    there is one downside to winning this game. clippers may be motivated to kill us again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    there is one downside to winning this game. clippers may be motivated to kill us again.
    well i dont think the clippers wanted to lose back to back.... not after they just won 17 straight. I think they were motivated to not start a losing streak.... but it didnt matter.

They also know that we are one of a couple teams to beat them in LA, they wanted to get one against us. This wasnt a fluke....
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    2 taacos

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Ayee vote CP3 as an all-star if you do vote. Cause if J Lin gets more votes then him he starts, therefor the coaches would obviously take CP3 over Curry, while they would probably take Curry over Lin.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Good point.

And it's not probably though. They will vote Curry in over Lin

she says go for the championship

vCash
    westbrook

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Westbrook is good.

This could be a homer statement, but Westbrooks not having a better season than curry

she says go for the championship

Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast