Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Haha short skinny hat wearin middle class cocky kid. Yall got some self esteem issues are sumn aha

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Haha short skinny hat wearin middle class cocky kid. Yall got some self esteem issues are sumn aha
    what? you hate on rich kids all the time. lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    AHAHAHA this is spot on actually....what do you picture me as
    someone who talks a lot of trash online.....you were on the right track, you were pretty smart in school up until sophmore or junior yr of highschool. Something about that time in your life made you kind of rebel against the path you were headed down. You still have a lot of anger and feel the need to prove yourself... I've never seen you express any humility or show the ability to be forbearing. This is especially true on your initial interactions and it makes you come off as a prick. It looks like a sign of insecurity though.

I picture you as a person who is living out the life you wanted to have in highschool. Its still very important to you that people think highly of you... even psd posters.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    what? you hate on rich kids all the time. lol.
    I don't hate on rich kids at all. What I said was almost every single rich kid I have ever met was a ****in *****. That's not hating that's my opinion of something I have seen first hand. Learn the difference cuhh

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    someone who talks a lot of trash online.....you were on the right track, you were pretty smart in school up until sophmore or junior yr of highschool. Something about that time in your life made you kind of rebel against the path you were headed down. You still have a lot of anger and feel the need to prove yourself... I've never seen you express any humility or show the ability to be forbearing. This is especially true on your initial interactions and it makes you come off as a prick. It looks like a sign of insecurity though.

I picture you as a person who is living out the life you wanted to have in highschool. Its still very important to you that people think highly of you... even psd posters.
    Spot on with what I was thinkin.

vCash
    lol

and wwl what do you picture about mibs and stylez?

she says go for the championship

vCash
    I don't hate on rich kids at all. What I said was almost every single rich kid I have ever met was a ****in *****. That's not hating that's my opinion of something I have seen first hand. Learn the difference cuhh

vCash
    hahaha this whole thing has been pretty hilarious to read
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    lol

and wwl what do you picture about mibs and stylez?
    hahaha... wwl gave his opinion of me this summer based on the fact that I wasnt sure Bogut was going to be ready be healthy enough to keep going through the season.... apparently that was because I have no friends and go to warriors games alone.

vCash
    lol at wwl's opinion of you

BUT stylez, what do u think wwl looks like and in your opinion what does he do all day with his time?

Does he sip mochas and listen to Coldplay all day on his iPod or what? What say u..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Hahah I don't wear hats often, but if I do it's usually a Giants hat. Everything else is pretty much spot on although I am also fond of Latinas and white gurrrlllz.
    I like Latinas and white girls too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post

Wwl needs to respond to this

vCash
    I think Esaady looks like Shea Labeouf (sp)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Wwl needs to respond to this
    lmao- believe it or not I was actually not intending for it to be that long and I had to edit it a few times cuz it was a little bit more offensive originally. I was actually trying to be somewhat nice.

vCash
    lol at originally offensive

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast