Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1004
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,589
    I don't know. I really don't see anything happening to be completely honest, but there are allot of signs suggesting something might happen. But I really just can't see something happening.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    27,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Haha get the **** outta here. I wasn't ever really trippin on 2012 tll I heard that they just bought that much food aha.
    return of aliens is certainly plausible..

    but whos to say the return is a bad thing? the new age remember? change?

    according to ancient aliens, they created us, and are coming back to fight for us vs the greys, since they are infesting earth, and was not rightfully theirs...


    like i said, all plausible.

    expect the worse, or expect the least...but expect something.

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    27,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    I don't know. I really don't see anything happening to be completely honest, but there are allot of signs suggesting something might happen. But I really just can't see something happening.
    i cant either...but ancient civilizations were wiped out too. theres a reason for ancient egypt and hella other undiscovered ancient cities still under the sand..

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,589
    I'm just saying, if anything were to be approaching us from space (aliens, asteroids, planet x) NASA would know about it. Not saying they would tell the general public about it, but they would know. But I'm sure the information would leak somehow. And the Mayans were wiped out because of changing climate conditions.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,589
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    return of aliens is certainly plausible..

    but whos to say the return is a bad thing? the new age remember? change?

    according to ancient aliens, they created us, and are coming back to fight for us vs the greys, since they are infesting earth, and was not rightfully theirs...


    like i said, all plausible.

    expect the worse, or expect the least...but expect something.
    I'm really expecting nothing, but it'll be interesting to see nonetheless.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    27,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    I'm just saying, if anything were to be approaching us from space (aliens, asteroids, planet x) NASA would know about it. Not saying they would tell the general public about it, but they would know. But I'm sure the information would leak somehow. And the Mayans were wiped out because of changing climate conditions.
    Speculation. No one knows for sure. it's just a theory..

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    27,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    I'm really expecting nothing, but it'll be interesting to see nonetheless.
    im hoping nothing happens..

    but if youre interested, look up "project bluebeam"

    sounds kind of plausible for a 2012 conspiracy

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,589
    I thought that said project blue dream at first lol. Earth colliding with a big *** nug of weed

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,589
    By the way I looked it up and does seem pretty interesting. Cause when you type in Illuminati backwards on Google, it takes you to the official NASA website.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    27,749
    haha, that would still be a new age.

    but yeah look it up and tell me what u think. im sleeping. nite.

    gnite O-D-she (:

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    27,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    By the way I looked it up and does seem pretty interesting. Cause when you type in Illuminati backwards on Google, it takes you to the official NASA website.
    http://itanimullihoax.wordpress.com/

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    21,850
    Illuminaughty

    RETURN OF THE MACK

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    23,079

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,334
    mibs, I found something for you.


    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/csr/3473453583.html


    really its no joke. You might have to be 18 though.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,589
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    mibs, I found something for you.


    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/csr/3473453583.html


    really its no joke. You might have to be 18 though.
    lol

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •