Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    As a HC and HC only, he could lead a team that has a strong defensive coordinator in place. As mentioned, only a team with a strong GM already in place.

I wouldn't hire him as my HC though, but would as OC any day of the week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    I doubt McDaniels leaves unless it's a good landing spot with tools to work with, so rule out KC and Cleveland.

I think Carolina could be a possible option he would go for, he can work with that offense but really needs a defensive genius on the other side

Then again McDaniels isn't really a QB magician, Bradford was alright under him.
    Don't look now, but the Browns are 5-3 in their last 8 games. They're young, improving, and I'm jumping on the bandwagon early.

vCash
    Too bad he's already got a bad relationship with Cutler and Marshall. I don't think he goes anywhere after this season. I'm kinda hoping that he replaces BB when he retires as well(this is assuming BB stays on as the GM still for a few more seasons.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    I doubt McDaniels leaves unless it's a good landing spot with tools to work with, so rule out KC and Cleveland.

I think Carolina could be a possible option he would go for, he can work with that offense but really needs a defensive genius on the other side

Then again McDaniels isn't really a QB magician, Bradford was alright under him.
    He'll grab Romeo Crennel lol

vCash
    I see him as BB's heir...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Caveman508 View Post
    this could possibly be the end of the patriots dominance if that happened

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    I think he could be good as long as whoever hires him doesn't give him the keys to running the whole team. No rookie head coach should be given that much responsibility. Very few guys can do two jobs no matter how much experience they have.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    i thought the Broncos were stupid for not letting McD finish building his team, but it ended up getting them Fox and Manning....

McD is a good football mind. i'm curious to see what type of team he can build with a franchise patient enough to let him
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Caveman508 View Post
    This is what I have always thought.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    If he wasn't such a ***** with Cutler, he would be welcomed to Chicago.
    No, he wouldn't

vCash
    i cant see him getting a job any time soon afte rhis run witht he broncos which seemd to have the stragety get rid of our best players
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Too bad he's already got a bad relationship with Cutler and Marshall. I don't think he goes anywhere after this season. I'm kinda hoping that he replaces BB when he retires as well(this is assuming BB stays on as the GM still for a few more seasons.)
    Honestly I want to see BB graft his son to be the next HC

vCash
    Guy's a prick hope he fails wherever he goes
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    You take him and pair him with a good D coordinator like a Rex/Rob Ryan...

He still has to learn but could be a good HC in the future.

vCash
    Florio... what a fraud, or is it a flea?

McDaniels and BB have an affinity for each other because they are both more computer than human. BB warned McDaniels like he warned others (Mangini) coaching under him that they were not ready for the next step. McDaniels went out and basically looked and acted like a clone of BB in Cleveland while in Denver.

I don't know for sure, but strongly suspect that McDaniels has been promised the HC position of the Pats after BB retires as a Coach - 2014-2016 range. I think BB would stick around for a year or two and make sure of the succession of the GM job as well.

If McDaniels leaves than Matt Patricia the DC will likely be next in line. I think McDaniels is one of those guys that's brilliant intellectually but emotionally vulnerable in a number of ways. He should for his own good, not leave New England, but continue to grow into his job and that of Asst Head Coach.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast