Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    who do you think would sign him up out of the possible job openings
    San Diego, Cleveland, Carolina, Kansas City are all in need of new offensive identities.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    the pats offense was just as good last season without him
    True enough, but someone will give him credit for his position within the organization. IMO, I don't think he's ready to be a HC yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    San Diego, Cleveland, Carolina, Kansas City are all in need of new offensive identities.
    this would be fun to watch

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    this would be fun to watch
    I agree. Not sure how I feel about it as a Carolina fan overall, would depend on who we hire as our GM.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    McD to KC would be the best spot... He would revive Cassell's career and really help that team with Bow as a top 10 WR and Charles but you could bank on Hillis being gone

vCash
    a GM being traded or he is just leaving the pats??
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ18 View Post
    McD to KC would be the best spot... He would revive Cassell's career and really help that team with Bow as a top 10 WR and Charles but you could bank on Hillis being gone
    Cassel is done in KC. And I'm sure the whole FO as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    If he could just build with what he has instead of being a prick and trying to bring in all his own guys right away, he could be ok. He just needs to check his ego
    Isn't that what every new coach tries to do? Bring in guys that fit his system?

vCash
    lol, I hope charges get him

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    Because of the 2007 Patriots offense and this year's Patriots' offense, that's why.

We see it all the time with coaches not doing well with one team and getting second and third chances with other teams.
    If he wasn't given so much power rather than just sticking to coaching, I think there's a decent chance he's still in Denver. Definitely potential, but needed to grow up some.

On a side note, how hilarious (although unlikely) would it be if he ended up as Chicago's HC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    If he wasn't given so much power rather than just sticking to coaching, I think there's a decent chance he's still in Denver. Definitely potential, but needed to grow up some.

On a side note, how hilarious (although unlikely) would it be if he ended up as Chicago's HC.
    That's what I was thinking. Too much control too early in his career.

vCash
    Unless Tom Brady and Bill are coming with him don't expect much success wherever he goes.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    Isn't that what every new coach tries to do? Bring in guys that fit his system?
    Yes, but most do it in a less stupid way. Trying to trade a franchise quarterback away right when you get to a team is not a great way to get the players on your side.

He could have easily kept Cutler, Marshall, and even Peyton Hillis (he looked awesome before he went to Cleveland) and would have been set offensively. Instead he got rid of tons of talent and turned them into one of the worst teams in the league. There's a difference between bringing in your own guys and gutting an organization of elite talent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post

I doubt it would happen. But that would be very, very nice.

vCash
    I doubt McDaniels leaves unless it's a good landing spot with tools to work with, so rule out KC and Cleveland.

I think Carolina could be a possible option he would go for, he can work with that offense but really needs a defensive genius on the other side

Then again McDaniels isn't really a QB magician, Bradford was alright under him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast