Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Did Lin really score 38 or am I still crazy after Tom Brady ****ed the Texans?
    I said it here before Lin's a spot up shooter when Harden plays today he was aggressive without Harden I wasn't surprised

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Did Lin really score 38 or am I still crazy after Tom Brady ****ed the Texans?
    38 points, 7 assists, 2 blocks, 2 TO's

Oh, and when McHale benched him in the 4th, Houston was up by 9... by the time McHale put Lin back in, they were down 2.

Possibly one of the worst substitutions I've seen in a while.

vCash
    lin should dominate the ball next game with harden in. they should swap roles theyve had thus far into the season and see where it goes. i can see harden playing off the ball a lot better than lin could ever. for example; harden should move without the ball a lot more and come off curl screens for pop up jumpers or back cuts on the baseline. harden could really excel coming off the curl screens then pump faking and driving and finishing.

being a houston fan tonight sucks. i completely forget this game was on cause i was so mad at the texans

vCash
    i know this comes at a insensitive time, but
    mchale was failing as a coach before his family issues...
    and now i really can't see him focus on coaching this team...
    he either needs to take a leave of absence, resign, or the rockets gotta bring in a new coach...

lin has shown that he can ball, but other than d'antoni, no coach is willing to give the kid a break and let him take the reins... not at golden state, no woodson, and now not mchale... what a waste of talent and cap space on this team...

the way this team is shaped right now, with the talent in the guard positions, y'all need a guard's coach, not mchale....

vCash
    They just need to do a better job of putting these players in the best position to play to their strengths. Yeah, sure you should adjust and all...but that's not really life... people have certain skillsets that are their strengths. Obviously, what he was doing today plays into his strengths...

vCash
    Linsanity is back. Great game for Lin and Rockets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by greenball View Post
    Linsanity is back. Great game for Lin and Rockets.
    Shame it was a loss.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    lol, no wonder they had Harden come off the bench with the Thunder. He had 20 shots today.... there wouldn't have been enough shots for Durant and Westbrook.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12