22 73.33%
  • Jamaal Charles

0 0%
  • Other

1 3.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Why isn't Thomas Davis on your list? He came back from three ACL tears on the same knee, and is playing at a near Pro Bowl level.
    near Pro Bowl < near MVP for Peyton and AP

vCash
    Peyton, came back from multiple major neck surgeries, missed ALL of last seaspn, and has led his team to a division win and possible 1st round bye.

Adrian Peterson has had an amazing season and deserves offensive playr of the year. But people forget AP played 12 games and had almost 1000 yeards and 12 rushing TD last year!!!

I love AP and the recovery from his injury is impressive as any Ive ever seen (besides Peyton's which is mor eimpressive imo), but AP shouldnt even qualify.In summary, I love AP and think he's the best RB in the league and could easily win OPOY, but he in no way deserves this award. He came back from and offseason surgery. he played 12 of 16 games, had basically 1000 yards, and 13 total TD. He does not deserve comeback player of the year. Manning does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    AP should win the mvp and the comeback player of the year

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Bet they will. There are a few writers that aren't ignorant and don't just concern themselves with what they see on ESPN.
    If he had destroyed his knee, or had four NECK surgeries, and then came back and was having a year in which he were in MVP discussion, I'd agree with you. But there's no way AP and Peyton don't get all the votes this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    If he had destroyed his knee, or had four NECK surgeries, and then came back and was having a year in which he were in MVP discussion, I'd agree with you. But there's no way AP and Peyton don't get all the votes this year
    Did he have all 4 in one year? I thought he had two of those previously

vCash
    lol, what exactly would you call 3 ACL tears on one knee? Peyton's neck injury is blown way out of proportion. AP is very impressive for returning to a high form with his injury. I'm not saying Davis deserves it, but he should be in the discussion. The real question is, what should CPoY award be for? Is it coming back from unlikely odds or is it coming back and performing at an MVP level? Because TD has missed 38 games over the last three seasons and managed to come back and play very well. Even as a Panther fan I was ready to write TD off before the season.

vCash
    Id go Peyton with comeback player of the year then AP for MVP

vCash

vCash
    Anyone who thinks Peterson should win comeback player of the year is kidding themselves he only missed 1 game.... yes he tore his acl n mcl but he didn't miss many games. It's Mannings award.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    near Pro Bowl < near MVP for Peyton and AP
    Sure, but their injuries weren't nearly as bad.

That shows your ignorance, because he did destroy his knee...three times.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    peterosn without question
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    Anyone who thinks Peterson should win comeback player of the year is kidding themselves he only missed 1 game.... yes he tore his acl n mcl but he didn't miss many games. It's Mannings award.
    This. I was leaning to AP but he only missed 1 game. It's Manning's award. I got AP as the offensive player of the year though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    peterosn without question
    P. Manning without question. Who wins the tie-breaker?

vCash
    It's insane that the top 2 comeback players are the top 2 MVP candidates. AP and PM are the definition of put the team on your back

vCash
    Ap........all day!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12