Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by x McLovin x View Post
    UGH. This pretty much puts a nail in the "2 year contract" coffin.

Can't say I'm happy about this at all unless Cashman has a significant trade in mind to change the context a little...or sign Swisher and make Ichiro an expensive 4th outfielder which will not happen.
    As much as people hate to see Swisher back, if the Yankees can get him for the numbers that have been thrown out there it would be the best move they could make.

Sign Swisher, trade Granderson for some prospects.

vCash
    I'd rather play Dick than commit loot to swisher.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

ESPN Reporting CC Rehab Going Well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TallicaFan87 View Post
    As much as people hate to see Swisher back, if the Yankees can get him for the numbers that have been thrown out there it would be the best move they could make.

Sign Swisher, trade Granderson for some prospects.
    Where can I sign up for this please?...PLEASE? ray:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Thats fine. But I'd rather get something more than a future draft pick out of some of these guys. Yankees aren't trading Granderson unless they pick up a bat. At the current rate the Swisher, Granderson and Cano will be gone by next offseason and they will only have a couple draft picks to show for it.

Rangers seem willing to offer Olt in most of their deals and just missed out on Hamilton. See if they can trade a Granderson package for him.

vCash
    That's good for what, third worst OF in baseball?

vCash
    Thats fine. But I'd rather get something more than a future draft pick out of some of these guys. Yankees aren't trading Granderson unless they pick up a bat. At the current rate the Swisher, Granderson and Cano will be gone by next offseason and they will only have a couple draft picks to show for it.

Rangers seem willing to offer Olt in most of their deals and just missed out on Hamilton. See if they can trade a Granderson package for him.
    Idk if they're willing to pick-up a one-year contract.

vCash

I am all for trading Grandy and Cano for hauls.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

ESPN Reporting CC Rehab Going Well.

vCash
    It's gonna be funny when the Yankees win the AL east.

vCash
    I am all for trading Grandy and Cano for hauls.
    ray:

vCash
    I know it was never going to happen because of the past but Yankees could have signed Melky for the amount they are giving Ichiro. What production looks better over the last two years?

.322/.360/.489/.849

or

.277/.308/.361/.670

Roids or not the chances of Melky outperforming Ichiro over the next two years are vastly greater.

vCash
    I know it was never going to happen because of the past but Yankees could have signed Melky for the amount they are giving Ichiro. What production looks better over the last two years?

.322/.360/.489/.849

or

.277/.308/.361/.670

Roids or not the chances of Melky outperforming Ichiro over the next two years are vastly greater.
    Yeah but the last thing the Yankees need is another player tied to Steroids.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JobaRules26 View Post
    Yeah but the last thing the Yankees need is another player tied to Steroids.
    Why? Does anyone really care?

vCash
    Why? Does anyone really care?
    He's an idiot. We dont know what his production will be like off roids. We know what we have with Ichiro. And his attempt to weasel his way out of it with a bogus website lol. No thanks. Melky is a special kind of stupid.

vCash
    If the "we know what we have in Ichiro" is what he's done over the past 2-3 years I'd rather have dumb-*** Melky.

vCash
    If the "we know what we have in Ichiro" is what he's done over the past 2-3 years I'd rather have dumb-*** Melky.
    Ichiro didnt do too bad when he came over. As long as Girardi keeps him in the 1 spot I think he'll be just fine. I'm not happy with 2 years tho. I just think Melky at this point has too much baggage. We have A-Rod. The Yanks dont need another attention getter. Plus the media would probably drive the melk man to suicide. I wish him well in Toronto. Always liked Melky but he **** the bed last year.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast