Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 922
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    next time dont run your mouth unless your willing to back it up hahaha
    but....but......we can run our mouths ALL WE WANT TO!!!! WE ARE THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!

    All must bow until we are knocked off.


  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    161
    vCash
    1500
    Giants lost out on a real difference-maker! Eugenio Velez signed with his original organization--Toronto. Maybe he will learn from Melky

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,715
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raidersrock99 View Post
    Ehhh sort of maybe fill other holes instead of having 9 sp
    Like? Bench?

    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    this would make me root for the dodgers even more lol


    Quote Originally Posted by SayHeyFan4Life View Post
    Giants lost out on a real difference-maker! Eugenio Velez signed with his original organization--Toronto. Maybe he will learn from Melky
    Hate that cocksucking mother****er
    #Joc2LA

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Brian Sabean
    Posts
    1,189
    vCash
    1500
    Choo has only one year left on his deal and the Denard Span trade really diminished his value in terms of trade value. Otherwise he is a good hitter. I not sure about his fielding skills (I have no idea).

    Not being racist or anything but Sabean likes to stay away from Asian country players SP,RP,OF,INF,& C. If I remember correctly, the last Giants player that was Asian was 'Keiichi Yabu' the RP in 2008. (Travis Ishikawa doesn't count)

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PatelJ1010 View Post
    Choo has only one year left on his deal and the Denard Span trade really diminished his value in terms of trade value. Otherwise he is a good hitter. I not sure about his fielding skills (I have no idea).

    Not being racist or anything but Sabean likes to stay away from Asian country players SP,RP,OF,INF,& C. If I remember correctly, the last Giants player that was Asian was 'Keiichi Yabu' the RP in 2008. (Travis Ishikawa doesn't count)
    He was no Tsuyoshi Shinjo

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Brian Sabean
    Posts
    1,189
    vCash
    1500
    Tsuyoshi Shinjo was 2002.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,847
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PatelJ1010 View Post
    Choo has only one year left on his deal and the Denard Span trade really diminished his value in terms of trade value. Otherwise he is a good hitter. I not sure about his fielding skills (I have no idea).

    Not being racist or anything but Sabean likes to stay away from Asian country players SP,RP,OF,INF,& C. If I remember correctly, the last Giants player that was Asian was 'Keiichi Yabu' the RP in 2008. (Travis Ishikawa doesn't count)
    Come on man, Sabes doesn't purposely stay away from Asians

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,847
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    next time dont run your mouth unless your willing to back it up hahaha
    Like you who trolled the board when we were losing in the postseason then left when we won the WS?

    clap clap clap

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,698
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    So apparently the Indians aren't looking for anything good in return for choo, the giants should go swoop in and get him.
    If Scott Hairston at ~$2.5 million was too pricey, Choo's way out of our price range.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    20,723
    vCash
    1500
    The idea of Hairston being "too pricey" is infuriating.



    Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10



  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PatelJ1010 View Post
    Tsuyoshi Shinjo was 2002.
    This I know. I still have some of those bright orange wristbands he loved. HAHA.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,168
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    The idea of Hairston being "too pricey" is infuriating.
    I cant convey my feeling on the matter better than that.

    Its so weird to me that we never go after big names, always seem slightly stagnant, and then our payroll is so high. A couple bad contracts and internal resigns will do that, but part of me always asks where is the money even going to?!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,168
    vCash
    1500
    Now that you can moonwalk into the playoffs with the **** 2nd wildcard, the dodgers better make the playoffs.

    I wouldnt brag if I were you Blue Bleeder. There is nothing amazing about the way they are assembling a team. They shouldnt lose a single game honestly.

    You guys may sneak in, but youre still the Dodgers. Youll find a way to choke in an amazing, flame out fashion like you have for the last 12 years.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,698
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    A couple bad contracts and internal resigns will do that, but part of me always asks where is the money even going to?!
    $68,833,333 ($71,083,333 if Bumgarner is Super 2 eligible) for the starting rotation alone.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    22,796
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by otatop View Post
    $68,833,333 ($71,083,333 if Bumgarner is Super 2 eligible) for the starting rotation alone.
    Remember Bumgarner signed an extension. He's owed 750,00 this upcoming season.


    Ariana Grande

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •