Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    next time dont run your mouth unless your willing to back it up hahaha
    but....but......we can run our mouths ALL WE WANT TO!!!! WE ARE THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!

All must bow until we are knocked off.

vCash
    Giants lost out on a real difference-maker! Eugenio Velez signed with his original organization--Toronto. Maybe he will learn from Melky

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raidersrock99 View Post
    Ehhh sort of maybe fill other holes instead of having 9 sp
    Like? Bench?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    this would make me root for the dodgers even more lol

Quote Originally Posted by SayHeyFan4Life View Post
    Giants lost out on a real difference-maker! Eugenio Velez signed with his original organization--Toronto. Maybe he will learn from Melky
    Hate that cocksucking mother****er
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Choo has only one year left on his deal and the Denard Span trade really diminished his value in terms of trade value. Otherwise he is a good hitter. I not sure about his fielding skills (I have no idea).

Not being racist or anything but Sabean likes to stay away from Asian country players SP,RP,OF,INF,& C. If I remember correctly, the last Giants player that was Asian was 'Keiichi Yabu' the RP in 2008. (Travis Ishikawa doesn't count)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatelJ1010 View Post
    Choo has only one year left on his deal and the Denard Span trade really diminished his value in terms of trade value. Otherwise he is a good hitter. I not sure about his fielding skills (I have no idea).

Not being racist or anything but Sabean likes to stay away from Asian country players SP,RP,OF,INF,& C. If I remember correctly, the last Giants player that was Asian was 'Keiichi Yabu' the RP in 2008. (Travis Ishikawa doesn't count)
    He was no Tsuyoshi Shinjo

vCash
    Tsuyoshi Shinjo was 2002.

vCash

Come on man, Sabes doesn't purposely stay away from Asians

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    next time dont run your mouth unless your willing to back it up hahaha
    Like you who trolled the board when we were losing in the postseason then left when we won the WS?

clap clap clap

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    So apparently the Indians aren't looking for anything good in return for choo, the giants should go swoop in and get him.
    If Scott Hairston at ~$2.5 million was too pricey, Choo's way out of our price range.

vCash
    The idea of Hairston being "too pricey" is infuriating.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    Tsuyoshi Shinjo was 2002.
    This I know. I still have some of those bright orange wristbands he loved. HAHA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    The idea of Hairston being "too pricey" is infuriating.
    I cant convey my feeling on the matter better than that.

Its so weird to me that we never go after big names, always seem slightly stagnant, and then our payroll is so high. A couple bad contracts and internal resigns will do that, but part of me always asks where is the money even going to?!

vCash
    Now that you can moonwalk into the playoffs with the **** 2nd wildcard, the dodgers better make the playoffs.

I wouldnt brag if I were you Blue Bleeder. There is nothing amazing about the way they are assembling a team. They shouldnt lose a single game honestly.

You guys may sneak in, but youre still the Dodgers. Youll find a way to choke in an amazing, flame out fashion like you have for the last 12 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    A couple bad contracts and internal resigns will do that, but part of me always asks where is the money even going to?!
    $68,833,333 ($71,083,333 if Bumgarner is Super 2 eligible) for the starting rotation alone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by otatop View Post
    $68,833,333 ($71,083,333 if Bumgarner is Super 2 eligible) for the starting rotation alone.
    Remember Bumgarner signed an extension. He's owed 750,00 this upcoming season.

Ariana Grande

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast