Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I'm bored and it's been slow in here so I thought I'd stir up some ****.

Taken from questions submitted to Chris Haft:

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/n...224696&c_id=sf

1) The ball sounds great off Hector's bat

2) Alfonso Soriano = Giancarlo Stanton

vCash
    A 37 year old owed $36 million over the next 2 years is pretty much exactly the same as a 23 year old under team control for 4 more seasons, you guys are probably focusing too much on the differences in their hitting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by otatop View Post
    A 37 year old owed $36 million over the next 2 years is pretty much exactly the same as a 23 year old under team control for 4 more seasons, you guys are probably focusing too much on the differences in their hitting.
    Age means experience

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    Why haven't they acquired Stanton yet? no one has answered that for me yet! the dude's power is for real he has a good glove, it's like the Giants aren't even trying to defend their title, geez this is going to be 2011 all over again.
    We don't have dee gordon as trade bait
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Never cared much for Haft either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tadmanny View Post
    what happened to the brandon lyon rumor? Anyone hear anything more on that?
    I have not heard much since that day Baggs said that we were talking to his representatives. Either we stopped talking to them or we or keeping the possibilities of bringing Wilson back. Or we might see what our minor league options/minor league contract players might.

Brett Bochy, Fabio Castillo, Jake Dunning, Heath Hembree, Jean Machi, George Kontos, Dan Otero and Sandy Rosario, Scott Proctor, Eric Surkamp and Dan Runzler, among others.

Romo
    Affeldt
    Casilla
    Lopez
    Mijares
    2 Open spot (Assuming Wilson & Lyon aren't signed)

Romo
    Affeldt
    Casilla
    Lopez
    Mijares
    (2 OPEN SPOTS if Wilson is signed since he would possibly begin the year on the DL)
    (1 OPEN SPOT IF Lyon is signed)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    Why haven't they acquired Stanton yet? no one has answered that for me yet! the dude's power is for real he has a good glove, it's like the Giants aren't even trying to defend their title, geez this is going to be 2011 all over again.
    Only Giants fans can say that!

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatelJ1010 View Post
    I have not heard much since that day Baggs said that we were talking to his representatives. Either we stopped talking to them or we or keeping the possibilities of bringing Wilson back. Or we might see what our minor league options/minor league contract players might.

Brett Bochy, Fabio Castillo, Jake Dunning, Heath Hembree, Jean Machi, George Kontos, Dan Otero and Sandy Rosario, Scott Proctor, Eric Surkamp and Dan Runzler, among others.

Romo
    Affeldt
    Casilla
    Lopez
    Mijares

Romo
    Affeldt
    Casilla
    Lopez
    Mijares
    (2 OPEN SPOTS if Wilson is signed since he would possibly begin the year on the DL)
    I'm curious, why you don't have Kontos a lock to be in the bullpen?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Haft has always stuck me as a big, dumb 9-year old that somehow lucked in to that cake job. He literally never brings anything of value to the table.
    To his credit, he did break the Joaquin Arias/Giants avoiding arbitration news.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Haft has always stuck me as a big, dumb 9-year old that somehow lucked in to that cake job. He literally never brings anything of value to the table.
    To his credit, he did break the Joaquin Arias/Giants avoiding arbitration news.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatelJ1010 View Post

Romo
    Affeldt
    Casilla
    Lopez
    Mijares

Romo
    Affeldt
    Casilla
    Lopez
    Mijares
    Kontos is almost a lock to be in the pen this year, barring a terrible spring. He was solid for us all season, and one of the few reliable arms during the post season. He hasn't done anything to not be justified a spot on the 25 man roster next year.

I still don't understand why we are carrying 3 LHRP's, i was 100% certain mijarles was tendered a contract as trade bait. I still think he will be used as trade bait at the deadline.

I would rather not sign anyone else, maybe some low risk minor league guys...

Romo
    Affeldt
    Casilla
    Lopez
    Mijarles
    Kontos
    Bochy/Hembree- but most likely neither, probably a long man

vCash
    Just an FYI: Scott Hairston signed for 2 years at 2.5 per, as opposed to the initially reported 3 mil. He can earn that 1M in incentives. Again, I'd rather have Hairston at that price than Torres. Giants jumped the gun and didn't play the market correctly.

<3

vCash
    Good point. Us fans should be more understanding of Baer's financial situation.

<3

vCash
    They need the Baer necessities...

vCash
    Guy tries to justify voting for Bagwell over Bonds as well....GFY, Haft!
    bagwell has never been connected to roids though, so it is different, until i see some real evidence i will assume that bags and piazza etc are clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Only Giants fans can say that!
    My bad, I wont do it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    They need the Baer necessities...
    lol thank you for this.

Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast