Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's not about that. Watt is playing a completely different position. Counting sacks from 3-4 OLB to 3-4 DE would be silly.

JJ Watt just isn't IMO. I mean, it's debatable at the very least.
    Aldon produces sacks at a much higher rate. (through their careers so far)

Yea ill go off that regardless of position.

vCash
    put smith 1 on 1 with any OL and put jj with any OL i bet smith wins you cant compare from 2 different team because you don't know how often the blitz/get double teamed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cbs9889 View Post
    put smith 1 on 1 with any OL and put jj with any OL i bet smith wins you cant compare from 2 different team because you don't know how often the blitz/get double teamed
    I dont know man Smith against Joe Thomas I like Thomas wins that match up because I think he would over power Smith.

Watt vs Thomas I think would be a toss up because they both are extremely powerful and quick

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by showtym24 View Post
    Aldon produces sacks at a much higher rate. (through their careers so far)

Yea ill go off that regardless of position.
    Yeah and what I'm trying to tell you is it's far easier as a 34 OLB to produce sacks at a higher rate than it is from a 34DE.

It's common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    I dont know man Smith against Joe Thomas I like Thomas wins that match up because I think he would over power Smith.

Watt vs Thomas I think would be a toss up because they both are extremely powerful and quick
    it would be a fun thing to watch but we would only see it if they practiced together

vCash
    Yeah and what I'm trying to tell you is it's far easier as a 34 OLB to produce sacks at a higher rate than it is from a 34DE.

It's common sense.
    I know. Its not watts main job to rush the qb. It is aldon's. He's the better passrusher.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cbs9889 View Post
    I can almost guaranteed watt gets doubled more than smith. It's easier to double an interior rusher
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Watt and Aldon are both studs. And will be for a long time. No need too argue.

vCash
    Aldon Smith excels with standard pressure
    Aldon Smith had two sacks against the Dolphins Sunday, bringing his league-leading total to 19.5. All of his sacks this season have come when the 49ers have sent four or fewer pass rushers and he has 7.5 sacks more than anybody else with standard press
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13988/aldon-smith

vCash
    I know. Its not watts main job to rush the qb. It is aldon's. He's the better passrusher.
    You still don't get it but whatever.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.

vCash
    Top 3 rusher in the league easily, getting the record I think would make it hard to argue. His position does help, both he and Watt are on really good defensive teams especially in the front 7. Pick your poison.

vCash
    You still don't get it but whatever.
    Uhhh... yea i do. 3-4 de's take on more frequent double teams. Rushing the passer is not their sole purpose. I agree with you, aldon is the better rusher. You're one of them types. I dont care.
    Last edited by showtym24; 12-10-2012 at 08:02 PM.

vCash
    I guess he is good.

Lets see next season before we call him premier pass rusher.

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Uhhh... yea i do. 3-4 de's take on more frequent double teams. Rushing the passer is not their sole purpose. I agree with you, aldon is the better rusher. You're one of them types. I dont care.
    The fact rushing the passing isn't their sole purpose isn't what makes Aldon better. It's the fact Aldon is better at rushing the passer is what makes Aldon better at rushing the passer.

Watt still has insane numbers for the position he plays. He's a great player.

vCash
    The fact rushing the passing isn't their sole purpose isn't what makes Aldon better. It's the fact Aldon is better at rushing the passer is what makes Aldon better at rushing the passer.

Watt still has insane numbers for the position he plays. He's a great player.
    Agree 100.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast