Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: draft

vCash

draft

im an eagles fan an i was just wondering it seems like you guys are the clear cut team to have the first pick, will the chiefs get a qb? or te'o because im hoping the eagles get te'o with the 2nd or 3rd pick you can delete this thread i just wanted an opinion

vCash
    I heard they don't like what they see in Geno smith but it's anyone's guess my ideal situation would be for the jaguars to really want smith trade up 1 spot to the chiefs for there second round pick draft teo with the jaguars first take Tyler Wilson with the first second round pick then grab Magnus hunt with the one we got from the jaguars then i hope we also get 2 3rd round compensatory picks because of the losses of Brandon Carr and Kyle orton in free agency then grab Bacari Rambo in the third along with Tyler bray and Kyle fuller then in the forth take monte ball then the honey badger in the fifth

vCash
    What is the story with Bowe?
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifamode21 View Post
    I heard they don't like what they see in Geno smith but it's anyone's guess my ideal situation would be for the jaguars to really want smith trade up 1 spot to the chiefs for there second round pick draft teo with the jaguars first take Tyler Wilson with the first second round pick then grab Magnus hunt with the one we got from the jaguars then i hope we also get 2 3rd round compensatory picks because of the losses of Brandon Carr and Kyle orton in free agency then grab Bacari Rambo in the third along with Tyler bray and Kyle fuller then in the forth take monte ball then the honey badger in the fifth
    Our only hope to trade down is if someone wants a tackle or manti te'o I don't see anyone willing to trade up for geno smith. I hope we don't draft him either

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSF View Post
    What is the story with Bowe?
    No one knows, but the most recent reports say that he wants to stay with the Chiefs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvchiefsfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifamode21 View Post
    Our only hope to trade down is if someone wants a tackle or manti te'o I don't see anyone willing to trade up for geno smith. I hope we don't draft him either
    I've heard the Bills would be willing to trade up. Maybe work out a deal with them.

vCash
    It all matters who our coaches will be next year to.

vCash
    I guess, it matters what QB they like the most.

vCash
    1. Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
    2. Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida St.
    3. Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech
    4. Bacardi Rambo, S, Georgia
    5. A.J. Klein, ILB, Iowa St.
    6. Jordan Rodgers, QB, Vanderbilt
    7. David Bass, DE/OLB, Missouri Western

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    We need o line in either the first or second possibly a wr depending on Bowe. Javier arenas showed enough to not draft a cb in the second. I think he'll be good next year. If we do draft geno 1st I like to see Woods from USC in the second round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvchiefsfan View Post
    We need o line in either the first or second possibly a wr depending on Bowe. Javier arenas showed enough to not draft a cb in the second. I think he'll be good next year. If we do draft geno 1st I like to see Woods from USC in the second round.
    No way to Woods. He's slow, doesn't run great routes, all he has going for him is his size. I'd rather draft DeAndre Hopkins or Cordarrlle Patterson in the second round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the brave eagle View Post
    im an eagles fan an i was just wondering it seems like you guys are the clear cut team to have the first pick, will the chiefs get a qb? or te'o because im hoping the eagles get te'o with the 2nd or 3rd pick you can delete this thread i just wanted an opinion
    Andy Reid a linebacker in the 1st round you must know nothing about Andy Reid.

vCash
    That's only cause woods plays in lane kiffins style offense which sucks just as bad as the raiders did when he was there.

vCash
    I don't know if that's a good argument because look at what Marqise Lee did. That's the USC receiver I would want.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    Andy Reid a linebacker in the 1st round you must know nothing about Andy Reid.

The post you are referring to was made pre firing of Crennel and Pioli

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast