Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You defended Alex Smith for the past three years. Now this guy gets for standing by his man.
    As the QB of my team of course I defended him. Kaepernick is a major upgrade and it's about improving the team and the chances of winning. And that guy is a Giants fan, Alex isn't his guy.

Let's not forget Broncos fans were getting tattoos of Tim Tebow last year. Don't give me that garbage.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    As a non 49er fan JH actually had me believing in Alex Smith...shoulder pad thing...I changed my perception of the guy as a QB. To see his expression on the sideline is sad. I just think he bailed on AS.

Kapernick is not that good. I dont understand.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Well you dont suspend a guy without pay for a tweet. Sit down and talk to the man....but dont be a ***** and make it so he cant play......dont try to conceal that you never pursued Peyton Manning to be your starting QB.

Dont make us think you believe in Alex Smith one day then the other bad QB Kepernickle...what ever the **** his name is...the next day. You hitting them on the shoulder pads before the game getting them ready to play but you dont respect no damn body but yourself.

I know most of you dont think I know what what I'm talking about but I do. Harbaugh is ****ing this team up....bad decision making no trust in his QB's and arrogance.

Keep sending that damn Aikers out there knowing damn well hes not a clutch kicker....not having confidence to go for it on 4th down.

I wouldnt be surprise if he held it against Jacobs for reaching out to Giants fans after he became a niner...knowing Jacobs he prolly wore his SB ring to show it off sometimes.

Im not a big Harbaugh fan....Mike Singletary built this team up for him
    Hahahahaha seriously? The guy who didn't want Patrick Willis? and the same guy who through a temper tantrum about getting Taylor Mays (who I honestly wanted as well) That's the guy who built the 49ers? Are you sure?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Im done....Harbaugh better shake Tom Coughlin hand and say a few words this time.

vCash
    As a non 49er fan JH actually had me believing in Alex Smith...shoulder pad thing...I changed my perception of the guy as a QB. To see his expression on the sideline is sad. I just think he bailed on AS.Kapernick is not that good. I dont understand.
    The first part, I agree with you.

The second part, Kaepernick is good, he's just not all there yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    As the QB of my team of course I defended him. Kaepernick is a major upgrade and it's about improving the team and the chances of winning. And that guy is a Giants fan, Alex isn't his guy.

Let's not forget Tebow fans were getting tattoos of Tim Tebow last year. Don't give me that garbage.
    Fixed that for you.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    The first part, I agree with you.

The second part, Kaepernick is good, he's just not all there yet.
    Of course hes good...hes a QB in the NFL....Matt Flynn is good too so is Matt Cassell but if you decide to go with a guy it done early and you should be committed to the guy. This is how I lost respect for Andy Reid.

Andy Reid says Kolb is his guy then say its Vick.....Vick is is guy now its Foles. These guys are reallly trying towin a SB really..really.?

vCash
    Bring him back to the Giants so he can flatten Woodson like a pancake again

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post

Let's not forget Broncos fans were getting tattoos of Tim Tebow last year. Don't give me that garbage.
    Kap isn't a major upgrade...he has the potential to be.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Harbaugh is ****ing this team up....bad decision making no trust in his QB's and arrogance.

Im not a big Harbaugh fan....Mike Singletary built this team up for him.
    Prior to Jim Harbaugh's arrival the Niners were 39-73 (34.8%) since Alex Smith was drafted. Since then they are 22-6-1 (74.8%).

Singletarys records as coach by year were: 5-4, 8-8, 5-10. They literally got worse every year and at no point were they ever classified as good.

If Singletary were "building" this team for Harbaugh it's apparent he was building a well, since the only place he ever took the Niners was down...
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    lets keep it 100, Alex Smith gives the niners the best chance to win the Superbowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Prior to Jim Harbaugh's arrival the Niners were 39-73 (34.8%) since Alex Smith was drafted. Since then they are 22-6-1 (74.8%).

Singletarys records as coach by year were: 5-4, 8-8, 5-10. They literally got worse every year and at no point were they ever classified as good.

If Singletary were "building" this team for Harbaugh it's apparent he was building a well, since the only place he ever took the Niners was down...
    Where is Singletary now?
    #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Where is Singletary now?
    I think the LBs coach for Minnesota.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567