Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    he will appeal and win. I can see the Giants signing him barring having to eat the Torrain or Lumpkin money
    Doubt it, He was Instragraming pictures of himself in a NY Giants Uniform yesterday and tweeting about wishing he could be in the Giants again.

vCash
    Hopefully he is cut so my broncos can pick him up. The Niners are done anyway, their Busch league qb and coach will guarantee that

vCash
    Its a tough call but I think the 49ers will be told to pay him or cut him and they will end up paying him

vCash
    bring Jacob back to ny
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    bradon jacobs is a ***** and he sucks
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Jacobs did injure his knee in August so maybe he's lost another step. Just b/c he claims he's healthy doesn't mean his wheels aren't slower. If that's not the case, Harbaugh screwed this up b/c a few carries would have kept him quiet.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    He had to know he wasn't going to see alot of playing time. Gore and Hunter (when healthy) were clearly better than him period. We signed him for depth since Gore has had a history of getting nicked up. To be honest, in his few snaps he's looked far from impressive, still dancing around when he could just plow forward on short yardage downs.
    Not to mention that he got hurt, which put him even further behind. He should've signed somewhere with greater RB need. Oh what's that? Not many suitors this past offseason? STFU and act like a professional. So happy we are doing him like this. Way to be a team guy Jacobs.

The karma is on him.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by broncofangene View Post
    Hopefully he is cut so my broncos can pick him up. The Niners are done anyway, their Busch league qb and coach will guarantee that
    Which bush league QB? Kaepernick insults are new so I just want to make sure that you aren't still under the impression that Smith still plays. I know that's the generic 49er insult, but just lost on which bush league QB the insult is aimed at?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    He is better then hunter.
    You are completely wrong here, have to chalk this one up to not watching Hunter. Or your thinking jacobs is the same player he was 5 years ago.

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    Hunter can't do anything on IR. That was my point.

Right now, 2nd best RB on the team. He was needed IMO, especially if 'Fragile' Frank goes down.
    Fair enough

Just a unwarranted reputation he cant shake, gore has missed 12 games in 8 seasons 5 of those came in 1 year. One of the most productive and has done it for years, very unappreciated RB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by broncofangene View Post
    Luckily for Denver they don't have morons like you running the team that would even take notice to some fat crybaby getting cut. And whoever said jacobs is better then hunter is insane. I would take hunter with a torn acl over this fat waste of space. Hell Anthony Dixon is a better rb then Jacobs.
    49ersssss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Jacobs did injure his knee in August so maybe he's lost another step. Just b/c he claims he's healthy doesn't mean his wheels aren't slower. If that's not the case, Harbaugh screwed this up b/c a few carries would have kept him quiet.
    Its about winning football games not stroking some 4th stringers ego.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    Luckily for Denver they don't have morons like you running the team that would even take notice to some fat crybaby getting cut. And whoever said jacobs is better then hunter is insane. I would take hunter with a torn acl over this fat waste of space. Hell Anthony Dixon is a better rb then Jacobs.
    Atleast when Dixon doesnt get carriers he plays special teams, as opposed to Jacobs who just *****es when he doesnt get carriers

vCash
    Jacobs is an idiot. Should have shut his mouth. Coming into the season he was 4th on the depth chart, that's no one's fault but his. He may have played a role later in the season and maybe into the playoffs for the Niners and actually earned his contract, instead he'll rot. Smart move.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Niners knew what they were getting when they signed Jacobs...JH is to stupid to see that so he just throw the guy under the bus...like he did Alex Smith....obviously he dont know what it takes to win a SB.

Bad decision making...it will come back to bite him in the ***.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast