Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Gruber View Post
    Jacobs is an idiot. Should have shut his mouth. Coming into the season he was 4th on the depth chart, that's no one's fault but his. He may have played a role later in the season and maybe into the playoffs for the Niners and actually earned his contract, instead he'll rot. Smart move.
    What he said. Jacobs' ego is far, far bigger than his performance ability at this point. He made himself such a pain the *** they didn't even cut him, letting rot while suspended instead. Listening to Harbaugh "no comment" about him was hilarious. Anticipating a union grievance or lawsuit much?

vCash
    Jacobs got tired of sitting the bench but I'm not sure getting suspended is the way to go here? He probably was working hard and showing the coaching staff but sometimes you're just not going to get the nod. And, he's 30 with younger backs in front of him and playing well.

He's got 2 rings so he's not in the mood to be depth on a team. But, imo, I've never seen any problem with depth. If he could go to another team next year, I could see some teams where he could be a number 2, but I don't think he's going to be a starter...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Jacobs did injure his knee in August so maybe he's lost another step. Just b/c he claims he's healthy doesn't mean his wheels aren't slower. If that's not the case, Harbaugh screwed this up b/c a few carries would have kept him quiet.
    He got a few carries, and did absolutely nothing with them. Were they a lot of carries? No, not by any stretch of the word. But pair that with him *****ing all year...That's all she wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Niners knew what they were getting when they signed Jacobs...JH is to stupid to see that so he just throw the guy under the bus...like he did Alex Smith....obviously he dont know what it takes to win a SB.

Bad decision making...it will come back to bite him in the ***.
    Hmm giving in to a whiny ***** is the way to win a Superbowl? Hmm...I don't see Coughlin doing that with anyone, nor BB...interesting. What do you know that these coaches do not?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    He is better then hunter.
    Brandon Jacobs is better than Kendall Hunter???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????

vCash
    Lol people actually think Jacobs is better than Hunter?

Wow.

Anyway, as far as Jacobs is concerned, I would take him back I for the right price (basically nothing lol).

Don't get me wrong, Jacobs would be our 3rd best back. I would hate to see Wilson lose carries to him, as Wilson is just catching his stride. But, he is still a big dude who knows our system, and I think he still has a little bit left in the tank. If Bradshaw goes down at any point, we could use Jacobs as a veteran presense who knows the playbook and can share the load with David Wilson.

If Andre Brown didn't get hurt, I wouldn't want Jacobs anywhere near the team as there would be no use for him whatsoever.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    What did he post ??

vCash
    Niners knew what they were getting when they signed Jacobs...JH is to stupid to see that so he just throw the guy under the bus...like he did Alex Smith....obviously he dont know what it takes to win a SB.

Bad decision making...it will come back to bite him in the ***.
    ohhhh so playing inferior players and letting whinny *****es like jacobs dictate your roster moves is what it takes to win Super Bowls?? who knew

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    Action, reaction, overreaction x 2.

It sounds to me like someone miscommunicated with BJ about his role on the team would be. Given how Alex Smith was sidestepped, I can only imagine who might that be. I'm not saying Jacobs was right for basically coming across no better than an adolescent child, but communication goes a long way to avoiding situations like this.

For a team that looked like they had the right template at the beginning of the season, the frayed, jagged edges are starting to show. I hope this and other moves doesn't come back to bite the Niners come playoff time.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Yeah the 49ers basically handcuffed him so he doesn't go anywhere else
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miller74 View Post
    ohhhh so playing inferior players and letting whinny *****es like jacobs dictate your roster moves is what it takes to win Super Bowls?? who knew
    Well you dont suspend a guy without pay for a tweet. Sit down and talk to the man....but dont be a ***** and make it so he cant play......dont try to conceal that you never pursued Peyton Manning to be your starting QB.

Dont make us think you believe in Alex Smith one day then the other bad QB Kepernickle...what ever the **** his name is...the next day. You hitting them on the shoulder pads before the game getting them ready to play but you dont respect no damn body but yourself.

I know most of you dont think I know what what I'm talking about but I do. Harbaugh is ****ing this team up....bad decision making no trust in his QB's and arrogance.

Keep sending that damn Aikers out there knowing damn well hes not a clutch kicker....not having confidence to go for it on 4th down.

I wouldnt be surprise if he held it against Jacobs for reaching out to Giants fans after he became a niner...knowing Jacobs he prolly wore his SB ring to show it off sometimes.

Im not a big Harbaugh fan....Mike Singletary built this team up for him.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Well you dont suspend a guy without pay for a tweet. Sit down and talk to the man....but dont be a ***** and make it so he cant play......dont try to conceal that you never pursued Peyton Manning to be your starting QB.

Dont make us think you believe in Alex Smith one day then the other bad QB Kepernickle...what ever the **** his name is...the next day. You hitting them on the shoulder pads before the game getting them ready to play but you dont respect no damn body but yourself.

I know most of you dont think I know what what I'm talking about but I do. Harbaugh is ****ing this team up....bad decision making no trust in his QB's and arrogance.

Keep sending that damn Aikers out there knowing damn well hes not a clutch kicker....not having confidence to go for it on 4th down.

I wouldnt be surprise if he held it against Jacobs for reaching out to Giants fans after he became a niner...knowing Jacobs he prolly wore his SB ring to show it off sometimes.

Lol

vCash
    It is his own fault for signing there. How much time did he really expect to get with Gore and Hunter there? You chased the money BJ, that is what you get.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by broncofangene View Post
    Hopefully he is cut so my broncos can pick him up. The Niners are done anyway, their Busch league qb and coach will guarantee that

Quote Originally Posted by miller74 View Post
    Its about winning football games not stroking some 4th stringers ego.
    Exactly. Harbaugh wants team players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Gruber View Post
    Jacobs is an idiot. Should have shut his mouth. Coming into the season he was 4th on the depth chart, that's no one's fault but his. He may have played a role later in the season and maybe into the playoffs for the Niners and actually earned his contract, instead he'll rot. Smart move.
    Agreed.

Singletary is responsible for a few players but this statement right here is far from the truth.

Also I love how you are defending Alex Smith over Kaepernick.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash

Nuff Said ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post

Exactly. Harbaugh wants team players.

Agreed.

Singletary is responsible for a few players but this statement right here is far from the truth.

Also I love how you are defending Alex Smith over Kaepernick.
    You defended Alex Smith for the past three years. Now this guy gets for standing by his man.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast