Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

NFL, MADD announce partnership

Quite a pairing, one group is run by a woman who thinks alcohol is the root of all evil, and the other is run by the leader of MADD.

har har har.

i see what you did there
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds

They belong together - MADD wants to eliminate auto collisions, the NFL wants to eliminate collisions of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by statyat View Post
    Quite a pairing, one group is run by a woman who thinks alcohol is the root of all evil, and the other is run by the leader of MADD.
    I don't know why some fool like you has a problem with it.

This woman lost her daughter almost 35 years ago to some drunk driver.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKETOUHY View Post
    I don't know why some fool like you has a problem with it.

This woman lost her daughter almost 35 years ago to some drunk driver.
    I think it's more about him taking a shot at the commish more than anything.

I find this funny as hell there have been players drinking and driving forever and the league has never attempted, or atleast seriously, to intervene. I hope they actually do something instead of what I think this is; nothing more than a pr move.

I don't want to pick on MADD, they are a little extreme but an advocacy group has to be, My only real problem with them is that they associated themselves with Goodell. They could've picked someone with more integrity. Jeffrey Dahmer, Osama Bin Laden, anyone really.