Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Mike Wallace Vs. Percy Harvin

Hey guys. So if you you're the vikings GM. Who would you rather have percy harvin or mike wallace? And please answer this question. Who is a better receiver? Wallace or Harvin?

vCash
    I think wallace is a far superior receiver than harvin.

vCash
    ^ wow... and cool username...NOT clown
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    comparison forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGayJames6 View Post
    Hey guys. So if you you're the vikings GM. Who would you rather have percy harvin or mike wallace? And please answer this question. Who is a better receiver? Wallace or Harvin?
    if i was the queens GM i would want harvin just b/c he knows the syustum.. you know what to expect better.. him and the other vikings players have cemestery together

all that said i think MW is a little more talented.. but talent is not the only factor in sucseeding in the NFL.. being on the right team at the right time with the right people is much bigger
    Last edited by det32; 03-08-2013 at 11:19 AM.

PSD's Sling Blade and lions forum bouncer

2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm a Lions fan we aren't allowed to dream of success so I don't let others do so either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ - NYY View Post
    ^ wow... and cool username...NOT clown
    Um, you mad bro? I know the jets are the biggest joke/embarrasnent to the NFL. But it's only a sport. No need to be mad at life.

vCash
    I think Percy is overall a better receiver and football palyer..and i think they both have a little bit of a butthole factor to them. I love what percy brings to the kick return game as well, best in the NFL. As a vikes fan, id like to see them both on the team next year (unlikely i know), but if percy wont resign here id be all for signing mike wallace and trading percy for a late 1st where we can take a receiver that will complement wallace and ap.. maybe tavon austin or deandre hopkins? lets play

vCash
    Percy harvin is NOT a better receiver. Wallace can do everything harvin does, but better. Except for KR. Idk how harvin all of a sudden became a top receiver like everyone's making him out to be.

vCash
    My opinion might not count for much here since I am a Vikings fan but I'd go for Harvin.

I think Wallace may be a slightly better receiver, but Harvin is a huge playmaker.

If you compare their stats from last year, Wallace was not better than Harvin (with the exception to average). He played 6 less games (only 9) and was trailing by less than 200 yards. Wallace ended up with 119 targets (Harvin had 85). Wallace had 8 Tds and Harvin had 3 receiving TDs. Lastly, Wallace had 64 receptions and Harvin had 62 receptions.

You also have to account for Harvin's returning and rushing skills.

With all that said, I am NOT knocking Wallace. He may just have had a down year. I did not keep track of what happened to him.

vCash
    Obvious troll account is obvious.

Wallace is a vertical WR, I don't see how he can do every Percy can do. Percy is much more effective in the short and intermediate parts of the field. Plus he brings a ton of versatility and ST ability.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    1. Wallace is the better receiver. Harvin is the more threatening football player when you factor in rushing and return abilities.

2. As Vikings GM, or any NFL GM, always try to retain your own player rather than acquire someone who may be slightly more talented. Everyone is talented in the NFL, what leads to success is familiarity and chemistry.

3. I still want to know what headaches Wallace has caused. Can anyone find a direct quote by him concerning his contract situation or his poor performance last season? Well, a direct quote besides the one where he's being a good guy and BLAMING HIMSELF and his own lack of focus for last season's performance.

Holdouts are part of the business. Wallace earned a paycheck, since Pittsburgh has to pay a franchise quarterback and players on the perennial #1 defense they can't really afford him. How is that Wallace causing a headache?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    Obvious troll account is obvious.

Wallace is a vertical WR, I don't see how he can do every Percy can do. Percy is much more effective in the short and intermediate parts of the field. Plus he brings a ton of versatility and ST ability.
    THIS!!!! is true

vCash
    Anyone else find it funny how he makes a thread asking who's the better receiver? Then the first person to say Harvin he says "Percy Harvin is NOT the better receiver."

Trollin'...

vCash
    They are quite different, and both are flawed.

So why the question?

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Anyone proclaiming Wallace as "just a vertical receiver" seriously needs to stop posting because they're just making themselves look ignorant.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast