Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    353
    vCash
    1500

    Fantasy trade grade?

    This is my first year playing in a pretty serious fantasy basketball league. Anyhow I just traded T. Evans, George Hill and J. Wall for Harden and Scola. Was this good?
    My core line up is now Nash, Harden, Lebron, Anthony Davis, Ryan Anderson and Omir Asik..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,265
    vCash
    1500
    Was this Yahoo fantasy? You completely raped that trade! Harden is the best piece. George Hill is pretty good, but Tyreke Evans and J Wall have been injured way too much this year.

    I have Scola, Harden, and Tyreke Evans on my team myself.


    TANKRONTO TANKTORS

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    353
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    Was this Yahoo fantasy? You completely raped that trade! Harden is the best piece. George Hill is pretty good, but Tyreke Evans and J Wall have been injured way too much this year.

    I have Scola, Harden, and Tyreke Evans on my team myself.
    I did like Tyreke because he can be played at 3 positions. It's an espn league.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    LakersLand
    Posts
    7,901
    vCash
    1500
    I made a huge gamble a few days back...traded Rondo + Mayo...for David Lee, Dwyane Wade and Nash. If Nash comes back and plays good and Wade improves its an amazing deal , if not then I didn't improve. Playing in a 12 team league, my current team features:

    - Dwight Howard
    -Russell Westbrook
    -Steve Nash
    -Dwyane Wade
    -George Hill
    -Anderson Varejao
    -David Lee
    -Andrei Kirilenko
    -Jose Calderon
    -Luke Ridnour
    -Reggie Evans
    -Ray Allen
    -Byron Mullens
    -Ramon Sessions
    -J.R Smith

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,671
    vCash
    500
    For future reference theres a fantasy basketball forum under general

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    2,688
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersMaster24 View Post
    I made a huge gamble a few days back...traded Rondo + Mayo...for David Lee, Dwyane Wade and Nash. If Nash comes back and plays good and Wade improves its an amazing deal , if not then I didn't improve. Playing in a 12 team league, my current team features:

    - Dwight Howard
    -Russell Westbrook
    -Steve Nash
    -Dwyane Wade
    -George Hill
    -Anderson Varejao
    -David Lee
    -Andrei Kirilenko
    -Jose Calderon
    -Luke Ridnour
    -Reggie Evans
    -Ray Allen
    -Byron Mullens
    -Ramon Sessions
    -J.R Smith
    Nice team..

    Your baby can't do this

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,172
    vCash
    10000
    I traded Aminu for Raymond Felton
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    B+, not bad.


    LETS GO HEAT




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Antonio TX
    Posts
    239
    vCash
    1500
    i like it, i woulda taken somebody else so it was an even 3 for 3. somebody like aaron brooks or austin rivers.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    206
    vCash
    1189
    Solid team. LeBron and Harden >

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    14,836
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lab Rat Robby View Post
    i like it, i woulda taken somebody else so it was an even 3 for 3. somebody like aaron brooks or austin rivers.
    Austin Rivers on a fantasy team? Wth. That guy will probably be in the D League next month, he's possibly the worst rotation player in the NBA. You'd be far better off just leaving the roster slot open so he didn't kill you in fg/ft%.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •