Sacramento at Portland

at

Damian Lillard vs Tyreke Evans

vCash
    been kinda quiet around here lately

vCash
    Imma be at this one!

vCash
    Thomas Robinson looking like more of a bust each and every game. Can't create his own shot and really doesn't get rebounds for his size. I thought he'd have the tenacity to succeed in the NBA. It was frighting to think of him and Cousins paired.

Cousins wasted on the Kings. What a shame, trade Matthews, Price and 1st rounder for Cousins.

vCash
    we suck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    we suck
    It's depressing man... In the meantime I came up with this
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=acnvabs

Cap reflief from moving the nasty contract of Salmons and solid players going to Sacramento and rid themselves of troublesome Cousins and Inconsitent Evans.

Two solid players for PDX, Garica is a do-it-all player, and we know what cousins can do. Of course we'd have to send picks to lakers and Sac.

Lakers get Evans to groom with Howard as a leaders when kobe is gone.
    Last edited by Blazers23; 12-09-2012 at 12:13 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazers23 View Post
    Thomas Robinson looking like more of a bust each and every game. Can't create his own shot and really doesn't get rebounds for his size. I thought he'd have the tenacity to succeed in the NBA. It was frighting to think of him and Cousins paired.

Cousins wasted on the Kings. What a shame, trade Matthews, Price and 1st rounder for Cousins.
    Each and every game? The previous game, he probably played his best game. He's one of the guys whose efforts won't always be shown on the stat sheet.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Each and every game? The previous game, he probably played his best game. He's one of the guys whose efforts won't always be shown on the stat sheet.
    The previous game he played 17 min for 1point 7 rebs???? Played 8 min tonight out of 48, for 1 point again and 2 rebounds.... Kieth Smart must agree with me...

I'd love to get into Sacramento Management. They have tons of talent but they don't fit well together, I'd wheel and deal to bring a quality team to the city.
    Last edited by Blazers23; 12-09-2012 at 12:21 AM.

vCash
    The previous game he played 17 min for 1point 7 rebs???? Played 8 min tonight out of 48, for 1 point again and 2 rebounds.... Kieth Smart must agree with me...

I'd love to get into Sacramento Management. They have tons of talent but they don't fit well together, I'd wheel and deal to bring a quality team to the city.
    What ideas do you have?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Geoff Petrie is getting too lazy back in that office of his.

Priorities for Kings would be shedding Bad contracts and negative players

1. Get rid of John Salmons and his nasty contract-- Package him with Evans.
    2. De-cluttter the PG position and create some kind of consistency.
    3. Get rid of dead weight such as Travis Outlaw, Honeycutt and Thornton(while he still has value)
    4. Hire a better coach--Sloan, first that comes to mind. Even Nate McMillan that can whip Cousins into shape

vCash
    Geoff Petrie is getting too lazy back in that office of his.

Priorities for Kings would be shedding Bad contracts and negative players

1. Get rid of John Salmons and his nasty contract-- Package him with Evans.
    2. De-cluttter the PG position and create some kind of consistency.
    3. Get rid of dead weight such as Travis Outlaw, Honeycutt and Thornton(while he still has value)
    4. Hire a better coach--Sloan, first that comes to mind. Even Nate McMillan that can whip Cousins into shape
    1. Tyreke Evans is pretty much their only major trade chip. If they package Salmons with him then they wouldn't get much in return.

2. Kings fans have been saying this all year.

3. How do you propose to 'get rid' of those players?

4. Sloan is too expensive for the Maloofs and he wouldn't want to coach a team so far away from playoff contending.

---

Geoff Petrie is in a very difficult position. Any GM of this team will have the Maloofs constantly breathing down their neck 24/7.

<3

vCash
    just give the kings to seattle

vCash
    Brutal game to watch. Portland's margin for error is small, and when Batum and Mathews aren't out there, it gets ugly. So many turnovers in the beginning, and then Portland couldn't consistently find good shots. Definitely a bridge year toward something better...
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    1. Tyreke Evans is pretty much their only major trade chip. If they package Salmons with him then they wouldn't get much in return.

2. Kings fans have been saying this all year.

3. How do you propose to 'get rid' of those players?

4. Sloan is too expensive for the Maloofs and he wouldn't want to coach a team so far away from playoff contending.

---

Geoff Petrie is in a very difficult position. Any GM of this team will have the Maloofs constantly breathing down their neck 24/7.
    1. I would rephrase your comment to say Evans isn't their only trade chip but their biggest trade chip. The whole team is mostly trade chips-- Thompson, Hayes, Garcia, Fredette, Johnson, Thornton.

Cheap and instant offense. With the right team and coach any one of these guys can resurrect their careers. A lot of them are 6th man potential though none are really starters other than maybe Garcia and Thompson.

2. Kings fans are just fed up and shoot I would too if I had a poor team.

3. I propose to get rid of Outlaw by checking in with other teams to see if he has "ANY" value to someone. Trade a washing machine for him. He needs to go.
    +Honeycutt is just not an NBA player. He will be cut or can be traded for a 2nd rounder.
    +Thornton can have value to a contender I can see him fitting in with Spurs or bench duty for the Nets. He can score but needs someone to put him on check, he has no one to do that in Sacramento, Deron Williams will.

4. I agree with you that Sloan would NEVER EVER come to Sacramento. I can realistically see Nate Mcmillan coaching Kings.