37. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

22 59.46%
  • New England Patriots

15 40.54%
Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    They have to be firing on all cylinders to win this game. Rogers better read routes well and make plays, you know they will try to burn him. I have a feeling Roman and Harbaugh unleash the playbook Sunday night. 49ers are going to come out fired up!
    You really need to get over that... this IS the playbook, there is no "unleashing" it. It's not leashed now, it is our playbook. There will always be new different plays, but there won't be this magic playbook that Harbs & Roman have stashed away that the magical playbook fairy has bestowed on them because she now finds our QB worthy.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    You really need to get over that... this IS the playbook, there is no "unleashing" it. It's not leashed now, it is our playbook. There will always be new different plays, but there won't be this magic playbook that Harbs & Roman have stashed away that the magical playbook fairy has bestowed on them because she now finds our QB worthy.
    What I mean by that is that we will use more plays out of it silly. We don't go through all the plays every single game you know. I have mentioned before that it was known that Harbaugh had a large binder of plays he had prepared for the Super Bowl before he even worked at Stanford. I have no doubt there is a goldmine of material that has yet to be used and shown to teams and for good reason.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Turnover Diff

New England 24
    San Francisco 6

This was our meal ticket last year. Now they're the kings of this... and get to respond with Tom Brady...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    I know I'm going to be super unpopular on this thread. But I calls it like I sees it.
    No hard feelings. Just remember not too eat all Sunday. I want you to engage that helping of crow with an empty stomach after SNF.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    Turnover Diff

New England 24
    San Francisco 6

This was our meal ticket last year. Now they're the kings of this... and get to respond with Tom Brady...
    We get to respond to Tom Brady...with Aldon freaking Smith...

vCash
    NE is getting turnovers, but so were the Bears.

vCash
    49ers bring back Eric Bakhtiari to fill one of the two spots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    49ers bring back Eric Bakhtiari to fill one of the two spots.
    I like Bakhtiari, thought he played well in preseason. Glad they brought him back.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    No hard feelings. Just remember not too eat all Sunday. I want you to engage that helping of crow with an empty stomach after SNF.
    I wish! But it's just not happening.

23 wins in a row at home in December... and now their offense is playing at a level unseen since the 07/08 team that *almost* ran the table.

vCash
    We get to respond to Tom Brady...with Aldon freaking Smith...
    JJ Watt just got shut out.

vCash
    In my opinion, it's better to overrate the difficulty of the match-up with the Patriots because otherwise this team will come out flat like we saw against the Giants (when we thought we--myself included--thought we were invincible). We need to prepare like they are the greatest team on the planet and be overly prepared.

Otherwise it's going to be:

Run, run, 3-yard pass, punt (order variations accepted lol) and repeat way too often to have a chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    In my opinion, it's better to overrate the difficulty of the match-up with the Patriots because otherwise this team will come out flat like we saw against the Giants (when we thought we--myself included--thought we were invincible). We need to prepare like they are the greatest team on the planet and be overly prepared.

Otherwise it's going to be:

Run, run, 3-yard pass, punt (order variations accepted lol) and repeat way too often to have a chance.
    I doubt the team will come out flat or hyped up based on our fan reaction to the match-up. The team prepares hard for every opponent on the schedule.

vCash
    Kyle with all do respect, u r not a very positive person normally about This team are you by any chance Ray Ratto?

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    These numbers compare the 49ers and Patriots points per game against competition that is .500 or better, compared to the games against teams under .500.

It illustrates the point that New England brings their best game when the competition is stiff. The 49ers numbers are alarming for a team that intends to be a contender.

New England Avg Points Diff. vs. Teams .500 or better: +3.7
    New England Avg Points Against vs. Teams .500 or better: -1.7

San Francisco Avg Points Diff vs. Teams .500 or better: -13
    San Francisco Avg Points Against vs. Teams .500 or better: +8.1

So the Pats actually score more and give up less against the winning teams. The Niners score significantly less, and give up almost double the points given the same scenario.

vCash
    God i cant wait for this game.

Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast