37. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

22 59.46%
  • New England Patriots

15 40.54%
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    I'm drawing a blank right now on which play it was, but how loud was that booing? it was loud as **** on my TV, so couldn't imagine how loud it was in the game
    Your probably talking about the Talib PI on Crabtree, when he didn't turn around to find the ball. The stadium erupted with boos at that call

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    all i can say about the QB discussion is... I have NEVER seen Alex have the accuracy on the downfield throws that Kap has. At least not with any regularity. He's high, he's low, he's wide. However CK is usually on the money. I still think VD short armed the one deep throw against NE. The other was over his head.
    Agreed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon11 View Post
    Eh can we just drop the qb controversy? For me, the big test for Kap was last night and he passed, so I'm good now.
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Kaep earned big points with me with the way he came right back after Brady's flurry of points. Threw that dagger down the middle to Crabtree. Just so much arm strength. Borderline ridiculous. Then makes pre snap read to go to Crabtree on the hitch, letting Crabtree do what he does best. God damn he's going to be scary when it all comes together for him. I mean with more and more experience. Think about a year or two from now. His only "weakness" is experience. He literally has everything. Feels like I created a QB for my franchise on madden lol.

End LOLPhillies type rant.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I'm aboard the Kaep train. I still feel Smith was wronged, but it's time to move on
    Hurray!
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    Yep. But people will bring up Smith every week sarcasticly (lolPhillies) so it will never end.
    lol, I won't bring it up anymore dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    I figured everyone would be interested in my breakfast, lunch and dinner today!

I'll say a couple things:

Everyone got a near-taste of that "bad movie I've seen over. and over. and over" that I talked about in that 2nd half. Doesn't matter who you are, if you're down, up, left or right. By how much, how little or any other circumstance. It's nauseating seeing every big game at Gillette either be a complete Patriots rout, or have the 'near impossible' happen (with usually plenty of flags and flukes in its aide). I can't tell you how much that possession with 3:00 left had "Historic Brady 97 yard drive for comeback tie/win for the ages" written alllll over it. I was ready to puke.
    It was an amazing game! Enjoy the breakfast!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Haha, and LOLPhillies is your waiter
    Happily. Only does this mean leftymo won't join us since the 49ers won?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Happily. Only does this mean leftymo won't join us since the 49ers won?
    No, I'm sure he'll "grace" us with his presence once in a while when it's a close win and someone almost screwed the pooch.

I get the feeling he's like my Grandparents... they fought like dog's and cat's... but that is what made them happy. Some people are just happy being miserable.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Well this game won Kap NFC offensive player of the week

Ok Trent, so the doorway out is that way?

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    He's still no Russell Wilson...

vCash
    He's still no Russell Wilson...
    Nope, he's sure not.

He's taller, faster, stronger, and has a WAAYYY better head coach! (Even if Harbs does tick me off sometimes)
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    It's crazy to think what this kid can potentially become. Ridiculous arm, great size and crazy fast. He's just getting started too. I remember seeing that sports science thing before the draft that year and he had the fastest read and recognition time of all the future draftees.

vCash
    Kaep is making me a believer. I've been holding my judgement for a larger sample size, and while he's going to make mistakes, I think his talent allows him to overcome them.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Kaep is making me a believer. I've been holding my judgement for a larger sample size, and while he's going to make mistakes, I think his talent allows him to overcome them.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    League admits that replay official blew Delanie Walker "fumble" call.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-49ers-fumble/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    League admits that replay official blew Delanie Walker "fumble" call.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-49ers-fumble/
    Cost the Niners a TD. I wonder if they'll admit the blown PI call on Brown. That gave the Pats a freebee. Man, crazy game...haha. Refs are just having a lousy year.

vCash
    Just seen that Goldson was fined $21k for that hit on Hernandez. Didn't he not even contact his helmet?

vCash
    Completely bogus. I'd fight it if I were him.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Just seen that Goldson was fined $21k for that hit on Hernandez. Didn't he not even contact his helmet?
    It looked to me like there was helmet contact. The rule I think says "head/neck area" so technically he doesn't even have to hit his helmet. Even so...I thought it was a good football hit. The amount is what I disagree on. Apparently it's a 3rd violation. I don't recall the first 2 though. Maybe one...but usually watching the slo mo Goldson tends to not hit guys high anywhere near as much this year. Anybody know if the fines go by career or if there just per season?

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast