22 59.46%
  • New England Patriots

15 40.54%
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    ^^^ And then this was Fangio speaking to Brady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNQj_MnLsdw
    haha...well...I really hope Vic and crew learned a valuable lesson as it could soon be applicable in say, February?...

You don't try to ice the game in the 3rd quarter, no matter the lead, when Tom Brady is across the field.

I mean....I was totally SHELL SHOCKED. They had no answer for our man coverage...and they go to a preventative zone in the 3rd quarter. I smelled trouble in the air before their 1st touchdown. I knew something was different and it wasn't good. You absolutely HAVE to go for the jugular about this team...you don't simply "play the percentages" against Brady and Bill.

Same with the offense. Minus 1 bad read, they had no answer for Kaep's deep ball...and the playbook by and large got dialed back. Icing 2 minutes and punting doesn't cut the mustard against 12. You have to go for the jugular, or pay the price against that team. Seen it too many times.

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash
    I just love that with the game all tied up, Kap makes that read to Crabtree, a pass Harbaugh even said wasn't where he was supposed to be looking that play. I think by the playoffs all the little tweaks and adjustments with this kid will be dealt with and we'll be clicking as one.

Brandon Coleman Watch
    WR Rutgers University 6'6" 220 lbs
    2011: Rec: 17 Yards: 552 Avg: 32.5 TD: 6
    2012: Rec: 43 Yards: 718 Avg: 16.7 TD: 10
    2013: Rec: 28 Yards: 403 Avg: 14.4 TD: 3
    Plays with one of the worst QBs in college football...SMH

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Haha, and LOLPhillies is your waiter
    Yes. Yes he was! I tipped him 30% and wished I had his faith.

This was a unique one though, I'm totally immersed in delusional, spoiled Patriot fans, again, bad movie over and over, and I knew that unwavering faith alone wasn't enough to tip those scales.

But you think I ate crow....I wish you all could have heard the local talk radio today. The morning show hosts, for example, who I had called in several times to debate our QB situation, and they ran me several times for defending the Kaepernick swap, convinced that it was a mistake, that Smith was our best chance to win....and at one point this week, one of them said we were going to score 3 points at Gillette with 7 at the helm!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    Yes. Yes he was! I tipped him 30% and wished I had his faith.

This was a unique one though, I'm totally immersed in delusional, spoiled Patriot fans, again, bad movie over and over, and I knew that unwavering faith alone wasn't enough to tip those scales.

But you think I ate crow....I wish you all could have heard the local talk radio today. The morning show hosts, for example, who I had called in several times to debate our QB situation, and they ran me several times for defending the Kaepernick swap, convinced that it was a mistake, that Smith was our best chance to win....and at one point this week, one of them said we were going to score 3 points at Gillette with 7 at the helm!
    I knew this was what was going on with you, your just so in deep that you can't help but drink the kool-aid, its in the water supply up there. We just were trying to slap ya out of it all this week

Brandon Coleman Watch

vCash
    By the way, NinerHomer, as you can see here, there was no helmet to helmet:

vCash
    That was a close one to me (at very initial contact it looked like helmet to facemask, not sure if that counts as H2H), wasn't surprised it was called being in NE, but clean or dirty regardless, the message was all I cared about and it stuck.

Brandon Coleman Watch

vCash
    By the way, NinerHomer, as you can see here, there was no helmet to helmet:

You really got to show a video though...

I would love to sit here and say that hit was clean. Especially because we had a family Christmas party that afternoon...so it was an afternoon of people getting in line to rail on me about the Niners...and among conversation I explained that "Brady needs to be careful where he puts the ball" because of how devastating those safeties can be. And I said: "Aside from Goldson getting called for after-the-whistle extracurriculars at times, almost all of these devastating hits are clean. Which is amazing for today's NFL"

So I would love to say that wasn't a penalty, but the 1 replay I saw, it was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I knew this was what was going on with you, your just so in deep that you can't help but drink the kool-aid, its in the water supply up there. We just were trying to slap ya out of it all this week
    Oh, I appreciate it.

You want to know how deep these spoiled delusions are? Last year when the Ravens choked the game away and my heart sank... I was watching with a big group, and one of the women there....fanatical about the Pats as of 2001 ....says in a happy sigh: "Wow, we're going to the Superbowl for the first time in a long time...

5 SBs in 10 years?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    You really got to show a video though...

I would love to sit here and say that hit was clean. Especially because we had a family Christmas party that afternoon...so it was an afternoon of people getting in line to rail on me about the Niners...and among conversation I explained that "Brady needs to be careful where he puts the ball" because of how devastating those safeties can be. And I said: "Aside from Goldson getting called for after-the-whistle extracurriculars at times, almost all of these devastating hits are clean. Which is amazing for today's NFL"

So I would love to say that wasn't a penalty, but the 1 replay I saw, it was.
    I can't find it, but both of those pics show his helmet in the guys chest region pretty clearly.

vCash
    I can't find it, but both of those pics show his helmet in the guys chest region pretty clearly.
    I saw Goldson's helmet spear the side of Hernandez's and jolt his head back

vCash
    I mean, it's kind of a pointless debate unless we get video. Just saying: I would have loved to argue it clean because of what I said earlier in the day...but I couldn't

vCash
    I was at the game last night, what a roller coaster ride. The PI on Brown was total BS, as was the Goldson hit (even the Pats fans sitting around us said the same thing.) Also from the looks i saw on the replays at the stadium of Walkers fumble, it was indeed a fumble. The thing that concerned me most was not capitalizing on all the turnovers (Akers missed FG, terrible play calling on 4th and short, etc.) Overall it was a great game though

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast