37. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

22 59.46%
  • New England Patriots

15 40.54%
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Ehh Kaep played well, but 4 fumbles, a stupid thrown ball INT, over throwing Davis for a Td (although looked like he slowed up a bit)...Still a lot of stupid bonehead mistakes that Smith does not make...but some of those throws you won't get either
    come on Rap you gotta give it up, no way Alex pulls this off, Roman is the only reason this is close

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Losing Justin really seemed to throw things off kilter. I also understood what they were doing with Aldon covering the dump off passes, but he should have been sent after Brady more as well.
    When Justin went down, the Patriots went off. That just goes to show that Justin is the MVP on this defense...easily
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    You bet your *** those fumbled snaps are his fault. He doesn't stay in there long enough.
    Hasn't had any issues with it except in this game tho, had to be something more to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yeolde9erfan View Post
    come on Rap you gotta give it up, no way Alex pulls this off, Roman is the only reason this is close
    I didn't say Alex pulls it out. I said Kaep is still making stupid mistakes that he should not be. 4 fumbled snaps? Come on...
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    We had a few moments on offense that made me go WTF with the playcalling, but it was pretty solid in this one. Staley's ******* attack block on a pass play that let Ninkovich in killed a drive. Akers terrifies me out there now. Kap looked a TON better to me tonight than the last few games. LMJ looks to be something special in the making. OL protected well. Defense was lights out in the 1st half, kind of turtled alittle in the 2nd. Can't really complain, I wanted the blowout to keep, but its Brady and NE, the closeness of the final score was what I expected pre-game anyway.
    Who wants to bet the Niners work out some kickers again this week? lol. Anyone know what Nedney's doing these days? I can accept missing 50+ yarders, but i'm not used to worrying about 30 yarders. Makes these games a lot more stressful.

vCash
    Pats fan here, I admit I was a bit wrong (I had NE by 7-10 Pts).

You guys have a great team and my pick to reach the SB, Kapernick (sp?) also showed me a ton tonight, Going into foxboro in dec and going toe to toe with Brady isn't the easiest...And he showed up and made big playes.

Hopefully we meet again, for the big one!

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    When is the last time Smith threw for 4 TDs? The snap fumbles are not bonehead mistakes, the INT was, but you can't really fault a guy for having issues with under center snaps with a wet ball when the center is really rocking the ball back hard to try and block Wilfork.
    That int didn't really bother me too much. He put it up there for his guy, missed seeing the defender. It happens. I love that he does put it out there. And how many QBs could've made that throw down the middle to Crabtree? Not many. ****ing laser.

vCash
    Hasn't had any issues with it except in this game tho, had to be something more to it.
    Yeah, he's not used to being under center. Taking the snap from the center is the easiest thing he has to do on the field and he flubbed it 4 times...I'm just saying thats ****ing ridiculous and shouldn't be happening

vCash
    BTW, where is Bruins? Time to choke down some crow.
    Haha. I'm sure he will happily eat crow. Should be fun for him in Patriot land.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    That int didn't really bother me too much. He put it up there for his guy, missed seeing the defender. It happens. I love that he does put it out there. And how many QBs could've made that throw down the middle to Crabtree? Not many. ****ing laser.
    No that INT was still bad, even without the 2nd guy coming over there was still a DB between Moss and the ball. He has some deep ball touch issues still, but its getting there.

vCash
    We had a few moments on offense that made me go WTF with the playcalling, but it was pretty solid in this one. Staley's ******* attack block on a pass play that let Ninkovich in killed a drive. Akers terrifies me out there now. Kap looked a TON better to me tonight than the last few games. LMJ looks to be something special in the making. OL protected well. Defense was lights out in the 1st half, kind of turtled alittle in the 2nd. Can't really complain, I wanted the blowout to keep, but its Brady and NE, the closeness of the final score was what I expected pre-game anyway.
    I thought the play calling was excellent for the most part on offense. Of course when something doesn't work out, it's easy to criticize, but I thought Roman did a great job. On defense, however, the play calling when we went up 4 scores upset me a bit. It seemed like we took the pressure off of them.

Staley had a bad play there, but otherwise played very well tonight. No complaints from me with him. Goodwin is the offensive lineman that I would complain about. A couple of those botched snaps were on him including the one on 4th and 1 that resulted in a turnover on downs. It went off of his leg before Kap even touched it.

I'm 100% with you on Akers. I think the 49ers need to seriously consider making a switch now. I've been on the fence about it for a while now, but I think tonight just pushed me over the edge to go with Kaeding.

Kap looked great. He made some excellent throws. He is definitely an improvement over Alex. I think that debate has just been closed. He can improve in certain areas and I'm confident that he will. A couple things that I would like to see him better are takings snaps from under center (not all his fault like I mentioned under Goodwin, plus weather was awful) and his pre-snap adjustments (I think there are times when the box is stacked and he sticks with the run)

I like LaMichael James a lot. He looks great in the return game and is playing solid in the run game. I think he will only continue to get better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    If the game was closer, or we were tied then made that bad read...I bet you'd be singing a different tune

vCash
    Yeah, he's not used to being under center. Taking the snap from the center is the easiest thing he has to do on the field and he flubbed it 4 times...I'm just saying thats ****ing ridiculous and shouldn't be happening
    He's been under center plenty before this game with no issue, shouldn't be happening, but a snap is a two man exchange and the ball condition could not help, even Brady was in shotgun quite a bit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theproof View Post
    So much for blowing us out. Let this be a lesson to some of you who gave us no chance to win this game. Nobody blows out the 49ers. This team can go toe to toe with any team and irrelevant **** like the amount of home wins a team has in December or what a team did to another team the previous week means nothing to this team. This team has heart and I knew that they'd come into this game with their A game because they always step it up when they need to. Never count this team out against anybody. I have no problem with people thinking that we are going to lose but the people who said that we will be lucky if the game is close need to watch more games.

oh and btw, **** YEAH!!!!!!
    Giants did...

vCash
    Another thing I found funny in the main, all these ****ing idiots that talk about how much better Smith is then Kaep. Where were these *******s before? so funny. So many douchebag fans on here. Funny being back on top. Feels like everyone is against us again.

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast