Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

22 59.46%
  • New England Patriots

15 40.54%
Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We've got to learn how to put teams away. The conservative ******** playcalling at the end of games is going to bite us in the *** in the playoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.

The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jamal View Post
    We've got to learn how to put teams away. The conservative ******** playcalling at the end of games is going to bite us in the *** in the playoffs.
    Are you really going to call this conservative play calling? We went down field numerous times. Actually, there was a point where we were up 4 TDs and were almost in field goal range on 1st and 5 that we probably should've been more conservative. By the way Jamal, why do you only show up to talk trash about the team? Are you leftyMo's brother?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Are you really going to call this conservative play calling? We went down field numerous times. Actually, there was a point where we were up 4 TDs and were almost in field goal range on 1st and 5 that we probably should've been more conservative. By the way Jamal, why do you only show up to talk trash about the team? Are you leftyMo's brother?
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jamal View Post
    See bolded. We've gone uber conservative when we have a lead and it's always made games more interesting than they should be. I believe we had 3 or 4 consecutive 3 and outs after our 2nd TD in the 3rd. A lot of that goes to not staying aggressive and continuing to put pressure on the Pats D
    Last edited by The_Jamal; 12-17-2012 at 12:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.

The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    alright, let me be the first one to say that no way we win with alex playing. lol
    I knew coming into this game or anytime I thought about playing the Patriots that Kap was the right guy for this game. Only cuz I knew they had the firepower to get rid of a deficit quickly. Other teams managing game could work but not against Patriots.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    We had a few moments on offense that made me go WTF with the playcalling, but it was pretty solid in this one. Staley's ******* attack block on a pass play that let Ninkovich in killed a drive. Akers terrifies me out there now. Kap looked a TON better to me tonight than the last few games. LMJ looks to be something special in the making. OL protected well. Defense was lights out in the 1st half, kind of turtled alittle in the 2nd. Can't really complain, I wanted the blowout to keep, but its Brady and NE, the closeness of the final score was what I expected pre-game anyway.

Brandon Coleman Watch
    WR Rutgers University 6'6" 220 lbs
    2011: Rec: 17 Yards: 552 Avg: 32.5 TD: 6
    2012: Rec: 43 Yards: 718 Avg: 16.7 TD: 10
    2013: Rec: 28 Yards: 403 Avg: 14.4 TD: 3
    Plays with one of the worst QBs in college football...SMH

vCash
    Ehh Kaep played well, but 4 fumbles, a stupid thrown ball INT, over throwing Davis for a Td (although looked like he slowed up a bit)...Still a lot of stupid bonehead mistakes that Smith does not make...but some of those throws you won't get either
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    We had a few moments on offense that made me go WTF with the playcalling, but it was pretty solid in this one. Staley's ******* attack block on a pass play that let Ninkovich in killed a drive. Akers terrifies me out there now. Kap looked a TON better to me tonight than the last few games. LMJ looks to be something special in the making. OL protected well. Defense was lights out in the 1st half, kind of turtled alittle in the 2nd. Can't really complain, I wanted the blowout to keep, but its Brady and NE, the closeness of the final score was what I expected pre-game anyway.
    For some ****ing reason they completely changed the defense up...was about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of!
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Ehh Kaep played well, but 4 fumbles, a stupid thrown ball INT, over throwing Davis for a Td (although looked like he slowed up a bit)...Still a lot of stupid bonehead mistakes that Smith does not make...but some of those throws you won't get either
    When is the last time Smith threw for 4 TDs? The snap fumbles are not bonehead mistakes, the INT was, but you can't really fault a guy for having issues with under center snaps with a wet ball when the center is really rocking the ball back hard to try and block Wilfork.

Brandon Coleman Watch

vCash
    So much for blowing us out. Let this be a lesson to some of you who gave us no chance to win this game. Nobody blows out the 49ers. This team can go toe to toe with any team and irrelevant **** like the amount of home wins a team has in December or what a team did to another team the previous week means nothing to this team. This team has heart and I knew that they'd come into this game with their A game because they always step it up when they need to. Never count this team out against anybody. I have no problem with people thinking that we are going to lose but the people who said that we will be lucky if the game is close need to watch more games.

oh and btw, **** YEAH!!!!!!

vCash
    Bottom line is the only talking head I heard pick us was Michael Strahan, nobody had us winning this game, even myself, so wtf

vCash
    For some ****ing reason they completely changed the defense up...was about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of!
    Losing Justin really seemed to throw things off kilter. I also understood what they were doing with Aldon covering the dump off passes, but he should have been sent after Brady more as well.

Brandon Coleman Watch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    When is the last time Smith threw for 4 TDs? The snap fumbles are not bonehead mistakes, the INT was, but you can't really fault a guy for having issues with under center snaps with a wet ball when the center is really rocking the ball back hard to try and block Wilfork.
    You bet your *** those fumbled snaps are his fault. He doesn't stay in there long enough.

vCash
    BTW, where is Bruins? Time to choke down some crow.

Brandon Coleman Watch

vCash
    What a game. I love you Ricky Jean Francois and RayMac. Their sacks won us the game IMO. They took down the Patriots momentum and they just weren't as scary after.

Believe it or not I felt Aldon had a great game. He forced Brady into throwing a lot sooner than he would have wanted to.

Kappy with 4 TDs I am all for him now.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    That confused the hell out of me. Granted Smith went out, but don't change what got you the lead. I'll never understand how/why we let up with the lead. Our offense did too. So funny. They tie it up and it's like they decided that we should get aggressive and boom, we score on the first play. Game would've got out of hand if CK didn't keep mishandling snaps. Keep the glove kiddo!

And I want Ginn gone tonight. Don't even let him on the plane.

I have lost all confidence in Akers as well.

Did Gore get hurt? LMJ impressed me with the heady play in the end. Kept expecting him to go out of bounds, but he was smart. Granted he didn't gain much, but still cool.

Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast