Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

22 59.46%
  • New England Patriots

15 40.54%
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ...And look, I'm not saying we could never beat this team....

If the game were at the Stick, sure, I'll roll the dice.

But, it was 2002 the last time Bill and Tom dropped a game at home in December. It looks like it's going to be wet again. That was the 6th time this year New England scored over 40. 'Slowing them down' would be only allowing 27 or 31....so do we have enough offense to get to the mid 30s? Against a team who bottles the run? In a game we may not have Manningham back? And super conservative playcalling? Nope.

My early guess is 34-20 NE, with us getting a meaningless TD late.

vCash
    Yeah. We need to be ready for a shoot out if we have any chance. And that's without Gronk or Edelman.

We need pressure on Brady. That's also key.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    He had to hide the tweezers and microscope tho.....oooooooooo
    lol, no respect!

Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Going to steal this week's IGT from you guys if you don't mind.
    Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    I wanna destroy a team for once... And I mean destroy...
    Me too! But I don't see it happening this week or next

Yeah. We need to be ready for a shoot out if we have any chance. And that's without Gronk or Edelman.

We need pressure on Brady. That's also key.
    Agreed. Pressure on Brady seems to be the only way to win.

vCash
    NE is good against the run, but Houston had a few nice runs called back early by penalty. Key will be not getting locked into the same plays, need to keep a defensive minded coach like BB on his toes.

vCash
    bruins is in for a wake up call. Niners won't be competitive? NE has many weapons but they have never faced a defense of this caliber lately, and let's be serious, if the Oline holds their ground, they have no answer for all the Niners threats. Crabtree, Moss, and VD can all make plays. Kaepernick needs time to sling it and Gore and James will find holes. Obviously they will abuse Rogers but I have faith in Culliver stepping up, and Aldon Smith will find and dominate Brady.

If they beat us, then they beat us but to say that the Red and Gold have no chance is irresponsible.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    bruins is in for a wake up call. Niners won't be competitive? NE has many weapons but they have never faced a defense of this caliber lately, and let's be serious, if the Oline holds their ground, they have no answer for all the Niners threats. Crabtree, Moss, and VD can all make plays. Kaepernick needs time to sling it and Gore and James will find holes. Obviously they will abuse Rogers but I have faith in Culliver stepping up, and Aldon Smith will find and dominate Brady.

If they beat us, then they beat us but to say that the Red and Gold have no chance is irresponsible.
    It's a Patriots at home in December thing. You just don't understand! I watch it year after year. And Bill's favorite prey are teams they face for the first time since they had a 'rise to the top tier'. He LOVES sticking it to them hard and putting them in their place. Trust me!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    It's a Patriots at home in December thing. You just don't understand! I watch it year after year. And Bill's favorite prey are teams they face for the first time since they had a 'rise to the top tier'. He LOVES sticking it to them hard and putting them in their place. Trust me!
    I see where you are coming from, but this team thrives when they are said to have no chance. They play with a chip on their shoulder in those games so by all means keep up with these posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    The Texans also got blown out against the Packers and gave up 35 to the Jags. Just because they couldn't slow down Brady doesn't mean that we can't. This game will be much more competitive and we have a great chance to win as long as Kaep has a decent game. I just hope the play calling is better on offense.

vCash
    If we win it's a major statement and I will be back on the Harbaugh bandwagon and I'll forgive Roman.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    I see where you are coming from, but this team thrives when they are said to have no chance. They play with a chip on their shoulder in those games so by all means keep up with these posts.
    Because they'll be reading?

vCash
    Haven't had a team score over 26 on us all season. Let's hope that trend continues.

vCash
    If we win it's a major statement and I will be back on the Harbaugh bandwagon and I'll forgive Roman.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    Because they'll be reading?
    Dude, Harbaugh is leftymo and Roman is niner_homer49 didn't you know this? pretty sure it was posted somewhere, maybe in the sign in thread or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by theproof View Post
    Haven't had a team score over 26 on us all season. Let's hope that trend continues.
    This.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theproof View Post
    Well, which trend will overpower?

Ever since their home opener to week 2's version of the Cardinals, New England averages exactly 40 points per game at home....73 points on Houston and Denver's top 5 D's no problem.

#4 Houston.. 42
    #5 Denver.. 31
    #19 NY Jets.. 29
    #23 Indianapolis.. 59
    #27 Buffalo.. 39

Like I said....'Slowing them down' would be allowing 30 points. So will the offense get to 30+ with a wet football (looks like more rain) and the built in adversity of our playbook?
    Last edited by GoBruins17; 12-11-2012 at 01:25 AM.

vCash
    Have some faith, GO NINERS!

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    Now I know why Vernon has been MIA... He's been distracted with his new toy

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast