Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Why not play Smith and Colin Together?

I don't know nothing about football, never was able to learn much about the game. I'm a Warriors and Giants guy. But i have decided to become a 49ers fan because they are doing very well. But why would you put Alex Smith on the bench when he has been your star quarterback for a long time? The guy has worked his butt off to be where you are at and now you just want to give the job to Colin K?

They should be like the LA Clippers and play with 2 quarterbacks at once, throw the ball back and forth to each other and confuse the other teams. Why can't they be more creative? Is Harbaugh that against Alex Smith? Pay some respect, have some loyalty. Alex Smith is one of the best in the game, don't waste him. It is utterly disappointing. I guarantee you that Kapernick would be okay with Smith playing in the lineup with him. They can compliment each other.

vCash
    You're a terrible troll. Somebody delete/close this.

vCash
    Lock it up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    I don't know nothing about football, never was able to learn much about the game. I'm a Warriors and Giants guy. But i have decided to become a 49ers fan because they are doing very well. But why would you put Alex Smith on the bench when he has been your star quarterback for a long time? The guy has worked his butt off to be where you are at and now you just want to give the job to Colin K?

They should be like the LA Clippers and play with 2 quarterbacks at once, throw the ball back and forth to each other and confuse the other teams. Why can't they be more creative? Is Harbaugh that against Alex Smith? Pay some respect, have some loyalty. Alex Smith is one of the best in the game, don't waste him. It is utterly disappointing. I guarantee you that Kapernick would be okay with Smith playing in the lineup with him. They can compliment each other.
    Aaaaaannnnnddddd FAIL

vCash
    Just wanted to say I love your team and think its the best and most balanced team on paper. Love Kaepernick and think you guys are so lucky to have such a well structured team. The only thing I can see u addressing is a RG, WR, DT, CB, and SS but even the guys you have there aren't bad. Good luck in the playoffs and since my Jets are out ill be pulling for you to win it all.

Ps The Giants got lucky last year, you guys should of been going to the SuperBowl do win it this year and **** the G-Men

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash

Stick to baseball/basketball buddy haha

vCash
    Holy crap... I though I only had to deal with you in the Warriors forums. But now here? Yet another joke of a thread by you... please just stop.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    haha nice troll. look at these people getting mad

vCash
    ^You're one to speak sir, it's no coincidence you're humored by this, however I for one could care less about you trolling non sports fans, were superior..J/k, this is funny for real..
    Last edited by hd1906; 12-20-2012 at 07:12 PM.

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hd1906 View Post
    ^You're one to speak sir, it's no coincidence you're humored by this, however I for one could care less about you trolling non sports fans, were superior..J/k, this is funny for real..
    lol what are you even talking about? I'm not humored by the post, I'm humored at the fact that he's purposely trying to annoy people, and some people in here post responses, doing exactly what the OP wants them to do. It's funny that people take the bait, that's all I'm saying. And yeah, I'm a trolling non sports fan I guess. Season tickets lower box premium section, 49er home side on the 50 yard line, aisle seats. Guess I'm a nonsports fan or a non49er fan. Not trying to brag, but let's not be too quick to jump the gun with false accusations lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    haha nice troll. look at these people getting mad
    Edited your post I see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    lol what are you even talking about? I'm not humored by the post, I'm humored at the fact that he's purposely trying to annoy people, and some people in here post responses, doing exactly what the OP wants them to do. It's funny that people take the bait, that's all I'm saying. And yeah, I'm a trolling non sports fan I guess. Season tickets lower box premium section, 49er home side on the 50 yard line, aisle seats. Guess I'm a nonsports fan or a non49er fan. Not trying to brag, but let's not be too quick to jump the gun with false accusations lol
    J/k as in just kidding, c'mon did u not read my post Entirely? I'm just adding to the ridiculousness that is this thread..Jesus my bad
    Last edited by hd1906; 12-20-2012 at 07:38 PM.

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    cute

she says go for the championship

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash

Stopped here. Probably wasn't the only one.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast