Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Bogut

vCash
    WHY did you make this stupid thread man? Are you remedial? Do you not listen to shock when he says you can't make threads? Bogut isn't anywhere near coming back so why are you even worried about this? Wow you're stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    WHY did you make this stupid thread man? Are you remedial? Do you not listen to shock when he says you can't make threads? Bogut isn't anywhere near coming back so why are you even worried about this? Wow you're stupid.

why would bogut not be near coming back? his ankle seems fine

vCash
    hes had no setbacks.... thank god. I dont know what we would do if bogut had any type of a setback
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Bogut will only be playing 15-20 minutes a game this year IF he evens comes back this year. Next year will be a different story. Ezeli and Beidrins will only play 5 minutes each. Landry will come down to about 15 minutes a game which was what he originally intended.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John408 View Post
    Bogut will only be playing 15-20 minutes a game this year IF he evens comes back this year. Next year will be a different story. Ezeli and Beidrins will only play 5 minutes each. Landry will come down to about 15 minutes a game which was what he originally intended.
    LMAo thats what the warriors say every year. they said that last april- that this yr wed have a healthy bogut and all.

If bogut doesnt come back at full strength this yr, There is very little chance he ever comes back to the player he once was. it started in pre season and it continues- bogut has become to comfortable milking the injury- just as i predicted in pre season.

vCash
    Landry won't lose minutes.

Do the math. 48 minutes x 2 positions (PF & C) = 96 minutes.

Lee will get about 38, leaving 58 mins for Landry and Bogut. Best case scenario is Bogut comes back and plays 30 mins per night (which I highly doubt). That leaves 28 mins for Landry. Ezeli or Biedrins may get 5-10 mins total combined. In this scenario of say 10 minutes, Bogut and Landrys PT goes down 5 mins each tops.

So using simple addition, we can determine Lee will get his usual PT. Landry will get at least 20-25 per game approx. Bogut will get 25-30 if he can. Ezeli and Beans may get up to 10 mins combined roughly.

In other words, Landrys PT won't be affected, but all 3 should be more effective playi g together instead of next to stone-hands Ezeli and Beans.

The way Ezeli has been playing, there's no way hell stay in the rotation. He's been awful after a really good start. He looks lost and can't catch the ball. He gets the ball next to the hoop and passes it out instead of going up strong. He is a walking turnover right now and needs to be shelved and developed more slowly. It's embarrassing the way he's playing right now.
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Mark Jackson will find a way to fit Landry's PT, don't worry...Landry needs to play, he's not just some time filler sub coming in to give Lee/Ezeli/Beans a rest...In Mark Jackson I trust

Sitting On Top of the Pedestal!!!!
    TEAMS: SF GIANTS/GS WARRIORS/NL ARSENAL/SF NINERS/ HI WARRIORS

vCash
    ODP What makes you think Bogut's ankle is fine? You know that's the reason he is out right? Have you heard anything to suggest otherwise? Typically when you have microfracture surgery on your ankle it is not fine.
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    You, good sire, are completely remedial. It's official. "His ankle seems fine" does not mean he can suit up and run the floor at 100%. Just because a guy can stand up and sit down on the bench does NOT mean he can hoop. I can't even believe you just said that because literally right after the game last night they were talking about Bogut being out until the end of the year...I want to meet you because I bet you look so ridiculous

vCash
    Lee needs his minutes for his numbers
    sounds like a fantasy league issue- if it leads to wins and going further in the playoffs... i wouldnt care if lee averaged 12 pts and 7 boards the rest of the way.

in mark jacksons mind...or any coach... or any person who has ever competed...

WINNING >>>>>>>>> ANY INDIVIDUAL STAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    You, good sire, are completely remedial. It's official. "His ankle seems fine" does not mean he can suit up and run the floor at 100%. Just because a guy can stand up and sit down on the bench does NOT mean he can hoop. I can't even believe you just said that because literally right after the game last night they were talking about Bogut being out until the end of the year...I want to meet you because I bet you look so ridiculous
    what does his opinion on bogut have to do with what he looks like? or what you think he looks like?

and why do you care what he looks like?

Im sure odp would be down to meet you though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    what does his opinion on bogut have to do with what he looks like? or what you think he looks like?

and why do you care what he looks like?

Im sure odp would be down to meet you though.
    Exactly!
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    His ankle seems fine?

just a week ago on bobblehead night your friend said he was hobbling and could BARELY WALK.

Lmao what kind of a troll are you??

And who said you could make threads? One more and I will report you. I have never in my life reported anybody in Warriors forum..but uh...you seem to not care.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    His ankle seems fine?

just a week ago on bobblehead night your friend said he was hobbling and could BARELY WALK.

Lmao what kind of a troll are you??

And who said you could make threads? One more and I will report you. I have never in my life reported anybody in Warriors forum..but uh...you seem to not care.

I asked a normal question in the thread meat head! It's not like u need some special privaledge to make a thread!!!!!

vCash
    you dont need to make a thread to ask a question. you make a thread to promote discussion and debate.

there was already an andrew bogut thread so why did you have to make a new thread about him?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast