Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Bogut

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    It's because Barnes isn't being aggressive and he's not finishing on a consistent basis
    I get that and understand the frustration from fans but at the same time he was being aggressive and showing consistancy and gradually lost minutes while Doin so. I would think as a rookie that kinda stuff messes with your mind

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Sure does. He's hit a wall. But we've all seen his potential. And he still starts, and he's a confident kid.

I think he's just playing intimidated right now and we don't need him in there if green is playing well.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    I get that and understand the frustration from fans but at the same time he was being aggressive and showing consistancy and gradually lost minutes while Doin so. I would think as a rookie that kinda stuff messes with your mind
    barnes is starting every single game. hes not barried on the bench wondering when hes gonna get out there. Every game he is given an opportunity to play well and make it so the coach cant take him off the floor. If you want an example of a player who does that- draymond green. Barnes is far more talented than green too..... green wants it, barnes doesnt have that desire.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Doesnt appear to have the desire as of yet. But he talks like he does, and I'm sure he practices hard otherwise an old school guy like Jackson wouldn't have him out there.

He just needs to settle down and regain confidence in his offensive game,

He's been good defensively from what I've seen.

vCash
    i meant he doesnt have the same level of desire as green

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    I agree as of lately it has been 500 ball. I still can't understand why Barnes is playing 13-15 minutes a game? He was getting hot then all the sudden klay caught fire and Barnes lost playing time? But they play different positions. It's messing with Barnes game and his mind. U can tell by his play on the court. Even green (who I love coming of the bench) is playing more minutes then Barnes
    he lost playing time because jackson runs curry and jack in the backcourt, and slides thompson to the 3...hurts barnes PT

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    We need Thompson in there. He spreads the defense. If Barnes starts to shoot better then we'll see more of him

vCash
    Bogut baby

vCash
    I think it's cool that lee can spread the defense

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Bogut baby
    Stfu.

Youre on AB's nuts.

Andris Biedrins

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Biedrins and Bogut

Bogut baby!!

vCash
    They should never have rushed him back from microfracture surgery, that is a serious deal, my brother has had it from Richard Steadman in Colorado (same guy Kobe saw when he raped that girl). It's about a year-long recovery at the earliest, and they rushed it to a few months. It was a huge mistake by the Warriors and Bogut. He'll probably be done for the year if you ask me, sorry to be a Debby Downer, but I think it's for the best too. Let him come back healthy next year. When you are big and carry a lot of weight, it puts more pressure on your joints too as I know all to well as a 6ft8in man.

If he can come back healthy next year, we can extend him and have him for years to come. No point in rushing him back. We have so much to gain by resting him and bringing him back healthy. if we rush it again and he gets chronic ankle problems, we waste a poitentially dominant center who we have under our control.
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    They should never have rushed him back from microfracture surgery, that is a serious deal, my brother has had it from Richard Steadman in Colorado (same guy Kobe saw when he raped that girl). It's about a year-long recovery at the earliest, and they rushed it to a few months. It was a huge mistake by the Warriors and Bogut. He'll probably be done for the year if you ask me, sorry to be a Debby Downer, but I think it's for the best too. Let him come back healthy next year. When you are big and carry a lot of weight, it puts more pressure on your joints too as I know all to well as a 6ft8in man.

If he can come back healthy next year, we can extend him and have him for years to come. No point in rushing him back. We have so much to gain by resting him and bringing him back healthy. if we rush it again and he gets chronic ankle problems, we waste a poitentially dominant center who we have under our control.

It's already been a year. He didn't reinjure it. He should be getting pretty close. Also Steph curry ankle is not 100 percent but he can still play at 100 percent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    It's already been a year. He didn't reinjure it. He should be getting pretty close. Also Steph curry ankle is not 100 percent but he can still play at 100 percent.
    how is steph currys ankle not at 100%? His ankle was probably at 100% last april. All curry had wrong with his ankle was a a bruise from rolling it. if currys ankle isnt 100%... id guess there are atleast 150 more players in the league who have had an ankle roll of some sort in the last year... so they must not be at 100% either.

comparing currys ankle issue (if thats what you want to call it)... to a microfracture is a bit ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post

for some reason I dont think this was as bad as a regular microfracture surgery.... otherwise there is no way this ultra conservative warriors staff would have even thought about him playing opening night.

I mean through out all of this- they have been saying they want to be very very very very cautious and not rush anything. They wouldnt have said hed be fine by the season if they didnt want to rush him would they?

at this point- its pretty clear bogut is a player who just milks injuries... this time its a recovering from a surgery 9 months ago ... before that it was falling off the rim breaking his arm when he should have dunked the ball with one hand and not 2..... the guy is like erick dampier- he just looks for a reason to sit out... hes kind of a diva.

Does anybody else find it ironic how he says he wants to add toughness to the team and he cant even come out and play his career season average of games? I really dont think its too much to ask a guy to play 50 games for 13 million a year?... but boguts a diva

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast