Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Bogut

vCash
    honestly with the monta trade, even without bogut, we are a top 5 team in the west! that is without bogut!!! and look at who is above us, OKC, Clippers and San Antonio, Memphis.... We easily own a clippers match up, and possibly a San Antonio one. Not gonna lie we could make it to the WCF if bogut returns in march. He isn't milking, he is working, expanding his game, he isn't wearing as big of a boot anymore, he is on the sidelines of games, unlike rush who is in the 2nd row... bogut knows he will be back, and he knows exactly when he will be back.

fail

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    honestly with the monta trade, even without bogut, we are a top 5 team in the west! that is without bogut!!! and look at who is above us, OKC, Clippers and San Antonio, Memphis.... We easily own a clippers match up, and possibly a San Antonio one. Not gonna lie we could make it to the WCF if bogut returns in march. He isn't milking, he is working, expanding his game, he isn't wearing as big of a boot anymore, he is on the sidelines of games, unlike rush who is in the 2nd row... bogut knows he will be back, and he knows exactly when he will be back.
    ummm he hasnt worn the big boot since last season. You are aware that bogut has actually played in 4 games this yr right? he wouldnt play then go back to the big boot unless he got an additional surgery.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    'getting closer': In a rare breach of silence, Warriors owner Joe Lacob said Thursday that Andrew Bogut (ankle) continues to strive toward reaching full strength before considering a return to the court. Lacob said the decision is part of the plan between Bogut and the team as both sides have been reluctant to place a timetable on his return or even discuss his recovery. "When he's ready, he's ready. There's no pressure on him," he told USA Today. "We've told him repeatedly -- no pressure whatsoever to come back by a certain date. You tell us when you're ready, and you feel great. Everything I hear is that he's coming along really well and that he's getting much closer."
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players...7/andrew-bogut

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    He's sitting out because he's not ready to play. There not giving any updates because they dont want him to feel pressured, and have him come back early. The philosophy there using is that they would rather have him miss more time this season, and have him be completely healthy going forward in his career. Don't see the problem with that.

well thats the same line they gave us last season when they shut him down. I mean they can keep sitting him out every season and keep saying they are doing it so hes ok next season... at what point does it become complete BS? They could literally do it every season... just say we are sitting him for next season, then do the same next season.

vCash
    Stylez, bottom line is your trying to say you want Bogut to play injured. Which isn't going to happen.
    well... id rather him come back and play at 98% (assuming there is no structual damage that is too risky to play on)..... then sit out an entire season hoping to get to 100% and never really getting to that 100%.

vCash
    Lacob: Bogut 'getting much closer' to return
    lacob was saying stuff like that all summer too... i dont even know what that means anymore?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    well thats the same line they gave us last season when they shut him down. I mean they can keep sitting him out every season and keep saying they are doing it so hes ok next season... at what point does it become complete BS? They could literally do it every season... just say we are sitting him for next season, then do the same next season.
    I don't think you full understand what's going on though. He tried to come back before he should have, which was a mistake on his part. He told ownership he wasn't 100%, so they decided to shut him down. It's not complete BS unless he doesn't play this season. And from everything Lacob has said he will. So you can't make that judgment until Bogut either plays or the season ends. But I 100% expect Bogut to play within the next month and a half.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    I don't think you full understand what's going on though. He tried to come back before he should have, which was a mistake on his part. He told ownership he wasn't 100%, so they decided to shut him down. It's not complete BS unless he doesn't play this season. And from everything Lacob has said he will. So you can't make that judgment until Bogut either plays or the season ends. But I 100% expect Bogut to play within the next month and a half.

if there is no time table how do we know he will play this yr? or next yr for that matter? or ever again?

this is a trick on words and im amazed that you are falling for it again. Remember during October when they said bogut is "right on schedule"... but then they said "theres no time table"...its all a bunch of BS lacob will say anything to get the fans hopes up.

he was saying all summer that bogut was looking good and coming along nicely.

vCash
    i guess well see in a month and a half

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    "I definitely don't think I'll miss the whole season," Bogut, dressed in a black suit, said outside the Warriors' locker room in the bowels of Los Angeles' Staples Center before the team played the LA Clippers on Saturday. "If I do I'll be pretty distraught about it."
    https://twitter.com/gswscribe

vCash
    ^^^again... im not sure what that means? I guess bogut has been distraught for most of the last 3 or 4 yrs.

vCash
    Doesn't sound like he's as close to returning as Lacob stated though.

vCash
    Lacob: Bogut 'getting much closer' to return
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players...7/andrew-bogut

'getting closer': In a rare breach of silence, Warriors owner Joe Lacob said Thursday that Andrew Bogut (ankle) continues to strive toward reaching full strength before considering a return to the court. Lacob said the decision is part of the plan between Bogut and the team as both sides have been reluctant to place a timetable on his return or even discuss his recovery. "When he's ready, he's ready. There's no pressure on him," he told USA Today. "We've told him repeatedly -- no pressure whatsoever to come back by a certain date. You tell us when you're ready, and you feel great. Everything I hear is that he's coming along really well and that he's getting much closer."
    I already posted this a day before. Beat ya to it

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...1#post24967421

vCash
    my b

vCash
    Warriors don't have any good players. They need to get Gay.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast